Disney Magic Kingdoms

If we have a new event so soon after the tragic Stitch event, I think it might be enough to send me over the edge and quit. I really didn't enjoy the Stitch event and despite playing several times daily, and having all the concessions, parade float and two premium characters, I still had to pay well over 100 gems to get Stitch at the last minute.

If we have a new event so soon after the tragic Stitch event, I think it might be enough to send me over the edge and quit. I really didn't enjoy the Stitch event and despite playing several times daily, and having all the concessions, parade float and two premium characters, I still had to pay well over 100 gems to get Stitch at the last minute.

I agree!!

I really hope they don't turn this into an all timed event all the time thing. I like our sarcastic little group here but there's no way I'll be able to keep up with a game that causes me to feel stressed instead of entertained.

I sure hope those interns are listening...:sad2:

I might be in the minority, but then I'm used to being despised around here. At this point, I would really like some new content. I am dreadfully bored of collecting surfboards and music notes.
Actually, I don't think you're in the minority. Most people seem to want new content, they just want the new content to contain land and not be timed!

I might be in the minority, but then I'm used to being despised around here. At this point, I would really like some new content. I am dreadfully bored of collecting surfboards and music notes.

I don't despise you at all! I actually agree with you, it would be nice to have new content. I'm good with new content. I just don't want it to be timed.

Sending some good luck and positive thoughts your way!

Thank you

I really hope they don't turn this into an all timed event all the time thing. I like our sarcastic little group here but there's no way I'll be able to keep up with a game that causes me to feel stressed instead of entertained.

I sure hope those interns are listening...:sad2:

I do to! Sadly, I don’t think they are :sad2:

And your incredible good at it! :thumbsup2 While I like the current boredom, it’s because I want to collect more gems and level my remaining characters. I’m not against new content, but I need a few month break from timers. Might feel different if this was my primary game, but it’s fallen to 3rd for me and the though of only opening it 3 or 4 times a day is appealing.

On a positive note I’m down to only Stitch Characters who need to be leveled. 5 are ready to max, Angel is leveling to 9 and Stitch is ready for level 6, but has to wait 14 hours because I accidentally started leveling Angel first :confused3

Last edited:
As I read all the messages from yesterday thru today, it seems like Stitch drove most of us all to the edge. I even stopped playing for awhile and I really like this game. Well, it's time to get past that alien blue guy that says speech bubbles in a different language and look forward to the future. I'm going to think positive and hope for new content and land. I bet Bambi will be really cute and make us forget the horrible last month we just endured. Remember how most of us were hoping for Pooh, and then it happened? Well, put on your wishful thinking caps and hope for land...land, land, land.

Supernova, send an inner-office memo to your Gameloft intern buddies and get this ball rolling. We are counting on you! If you fail us...you will be sentenced to install and play the My Little Pony Game that we just learned about!!

I'm still trying to get Splash. I have two rides in storage as I just don't have the time to move around things in my park.

I really hope we get more land. I have plenty of magic to spend.

I'm not getting any of the videos to play for free chests or gems. Says they are not available at this time. Anyone else having trouble?

I'm still trying to get Splash. I have two rides in storage as I just don't have the time to move around things in my park.

I'm not getting any of the videos to play for free chests or gems. Says they are not available at this time. Anyone else having trouble?
i have trouble with the video since snow white ... no one at game loft gave a crap to look into this case

I have been dealing with that for awhile....It has really put me behind and they have not been able to help me

Actually, I don't think you're in the minority. Most people seem to want new content, they just want the new content to contain land and not be timed!

yeah, at least speaking for myself, it just feels like we had a month long event that I thought started out ok but then dragged and just didn't need to be as long as it was, and drained my gems pretty good so I am just not ready for something similar

now, a mini event or just permanent content that isn't timed, I am fine with, but if a regular full, month long event that has multiple premium characters, etc, I just need a bit of time to finish leveling up the last characters and replenish a bit of my gems, etc.

Its a bonus to token drop chance for spending gems to speed up a task. Its supposed to entice people to buy gems. They did it as a short promotion one time before.

just got splash ad for it, limited time promotion again

Last edited:
So there was a live stream today? Can anyone recap? I never watch them as I’m always working when they have them.

What is this “Skip Rewards” showing up now?

I got that too

Oh geez. Did they put that back in??

This was also my reaction

Its a bonus to token drop chance for spending gems to speed up a task. Its supposed to entice people to buy gems. They did it as a short promotion one time before.

just got splash ad for it, limited time promotion again

Agreed! They do it so people will buy more gems and it's annoying. I feel like it promotes greed and instant satisfaction (which in this case it's only a CHANCE of getting what you think the task will get you), so I get really annoyed at those pop ups. I almost ALMOST contemplated doing the platinum chest special that they are running and then decided that I needed to be sure I had ALL my grocery money rather than fall short, for a CHANCE at getting Splash Mountain in the platinum chests. They need to go back to the cards. I'm pretty decent at the whole tap for what you want thing and it's really starting to annoy me now!

I apologize for the ranting I will now show my progress because I have nothing better to do and it's raining here so I can't go outside to live life as it were.

STUFF:
Gems - 912
Magic - 7,376,351 <---- NEVER thought I'd see 7 + Million, so for those thinking it'll never happen, it will!
Elixir - 22,558 <---- SO CLOSE to getting primeval whirl

Characters:
Nani - ready for 8
Lilo - moving to 6
Stitch - collecting for 6
Angel - ready for 8
Pleakley - ready for 9
Jumba - ready for 8
Cobra Bubbles - ready for 8
Toy Alien - collecting for 9
Fairy Godmother - collecting for 7
Peter Pan - collecting for 6
Wendy - collecting for 10
Winnie the Pooh - collecting for 10
Tigger - ready for 10
Roo - ready for 10
Piglet - ready for 10

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!