Disney Magic Kingdoms

I got that too

This was also my reaction

Agreed! They do it so people will buy more gems and it's annoying. I feel like it promotes greed and instant satisfaction (which in this case it's only a CHANCE of getting what you think the task will get you), so I get really annoyed at those pop ups. I almost ALMOST contemplated doing the platinum chest special that they are running and then decided that I needed to be sure I had ALL my grocery money rather than fall short, for a CHANCE at getting Splash Mountain in the platinum chests. They need to go back to the cards. I'm pretty decent at the whole tap for what you want thing and it's really starting to annoy me now!

I apologize for the ranting I will now show my progress because I have nothing better to do and it's raining here so I can't go outside to live life as it were.

STUFF:
Gems - 912
Magic - 7,376,351 <---- NEVER thought I'd see 7 + Million, so for those thinking it'll never happen, it will!
Elixir - 22,558 <---- SO CLOSE to getting primeval whirl

Characters:
Nani - ready for 8
Lilo - moving to 6
Stitch - collecting for 6
Angel - ready for 8
Pleakley - ready for 9
Jumba - ready for 8
Cobra Bubbles - ready for 8
Toy Alien - collecting for 9
Fairy Godmother - collecting for 7
Peter Pan - collecting for 6
Wendy - collecting for 10
Winnie the Pooh - collecting for 10
Tigger - ready for 10
Roo - ready for 10
Piglet - ready for 10

Wow! Good progress. I remember when your list was a mile long. It's so much shorter today!

I got that too

This was also my reaction

Agreed! They do it so people will buy more gems and it's annoying. I feel like it promotes greed and instant satisfaction (which in this case it's only a CHANCE of getting what you think the task will get you), so I get really annoyed at those pop ups. I almost ALMOST contemplated doing the platinum chest special that they are running and then decided that I needed to be sure I had ALL my grocery money rather than fall short, for a CHANCE at getting Splash Mountain in the platinum chests. They need to go back to the cards. I'm pretty decent at the whole tap for what you want thing and it's really starting to annoy me now!

I apologize for the ranting I will now show my progress because I have nothing better to do and it's raining here so I can't go outside to live life as it were.

STUFF:
Gems - 912
Magic - 7,376,351 <---- NEVER thought I'd see 7 + Million, so for those thinking it'll never happen, it will!
Elixir - 22,558 <---- SO CLOSE to getting primeval whirl

Characters:
Nani - ready for 8
Lilo - moving to 6
Stitch - collecting for 6
Angel - ready for 8
Pleakley - ready for 9
Jumba - ready for 8
Cobra Bubbles - ready for 8
Toy Alien - collecting for 9
Fairy Godmother - collecting for 7
Peter Pan - collecting for 6
Wendy - collecting for 10
Winnie the Pooh - collecting for 10
Tigger - ready for 10
Roo - ready for 10
Piglet - ready for 10

I'm at 20,350,522 for magic. I want to know how you got so many gems. I only have 277 and I haven't had enough to buy all the characters when they were available during events.

I'm at 20,350,522 for magic. I want to know how you got so many gems. I only have 277 and I haven't had enough to buy all the characters when they were available during events.

When they run gem specials I buy the 500 pack, and I ONLY use them for premium characters and attractions if I like them. I don't have the Haunted Mansion though

They do it so people will buy more gems and it's annoying. I feel like it promotes greed and instant satisfaction (which in this case it's only a CHANCE of getting what you think the task will get you), so I get really annoyed at those pop ups. I almost ALMOST contemplated doing the platinum chest special that they are running and then decided that I needed to be sure I had ALL my grocery money rather than fall short, for a CHANCE at getting Splash Mountain in the platinum chests. They need to go back to the cards. I'm pretty decent at the whole tap for what you want thing and it's really starting to annoy me now!

As long as there is no change (and to the moment there's no indication that there has been) the regular drop rates and the bonus is true and accurate, i dont see there being an issue. Since its a game with next to no PvP elements, what other players choose to do doesnt effect my game play. If someone wants to drop $700 buying gems and power level themselves as there method of fun, i dont get it, but let em.

When they run gem specials I buy the 500 pack, and I ONLY use them for premium characters and attractions if I like them. I don't have the Haunted Mansion though
Okay that explains it. I haven't spent any money on the game.

As I read all the messages from yesterday thru today, it seems like Stitch drove most of us all to the edge. I even stopped playing for awhile and I really like this game. Well, it's time to get past that alien blue guy that says speech bubbles in a different language and look forward to the future. I'm going to think positive and hope for new content and land. I bet Bambi will be really cute and make us forget the horrible last month we just endured. Remember how most of us were hoping for Pooh, and then it happened? Well, put on your wishful thinking caps and hope for land...land, land, land.

Supernova, send an inner-office memo to your Gameloft intern buddies and get this ball rolling. We are counting on you! If you fail us...you will be sentenced to install and play the My Little Pony Game that we just learned about!!
This is why I stepped away from the forum for awhile, I’m so drained between work, classes, dental hygiene school apps, and having a life that I needed a break!

Hello again guys! Sorry I dropped off out of nowhere!

Last edited:
This is why I stepped away from the forum for awhile, I’m so drained between work, classes, dental school apps, and having a life that I needed a break!

Hello again guys! Sorry I dropped off out of nowhere!
So great to hear from you!!!! Hope all is well in your part of the states.

Omg....it finally happened!!!! I opened a platinum chest and I finally got Splash Mountain!!!!!!! It only took a little over 2 years but I finally got it. Bad news is that I have no where to place it. Oh....those evil interns must be laughing at me right now.

Woohoo!!!:mickeyjum

Ironic that now that you have it you don't have room to place it. Those interns are really cruel, aren't they?

Omg....it finally happened!!!! I opened a platinum chest and I finally got Splash Mountain!!!!!!! It only took a little over 2 years but I finally got it. Bad news is that I have no where to place it. Oh....those evil interns must be laughing at me right now.
Just dump any other building right now. There are so many that are meaningless at this point that it's better to store away a non-trophy attraction.

Jumping on several bandwagons here:
-disliked Stitch
-annoyed by livestream announcement and likelihood of a quick turn timed event
-about ready to put the game down (but I’d miss this forum most)
-also stepped away from forum due to life (30-day vacate notice at the beginning of 3 weeks of work travel for me and DH being away for 3 weeks of training, getting the worst allergies ever, and just finished moving our whole house solo.) :faint:

Anyone willing to take over my duties just in case I am unable to? So far I probably can but would love to have a backup!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter