Disney Magic Kingdoms

Wonderful. Just what my park needs... a second skating attraction. Personally, I was pulling for a "Bambi's Mom Shootin' Arcade".

Is it just me, or does the footprint on that skate thing look pretty big?

:scared1: on your first comment. :rotfl:

As for the second one, nope, not just you. This is why I am cynical about the tiny little piece of land they are opening up. It looks like they will fill it with this expansion, so that's not really an improvement. I have all my rides out (but I think I'm missing at least 3 that were released), and I don't feel like the "squishy-squashy" stuff is part of the fun.:rolleyes1

Thank you for those that posted the live stream for me, work ended up getting crazy! (Surprise surprise haha) seems to be a common theme

It's most likely AFTER Peter Pan. They tend to do it one following the other, so my guess is after Bambi

Let me guess, the Bambi character tokens will be super duper Legendary, and will take half a year to welcome each character. Kind of like the current Peter Pan characters.

And you have to have Peter unlocked in order for the quest to continue, and all of their tokens can only be acquired through Peter Pan characters, and in addition to the tokens being super duper legendary, you need a million magic potions to unlock, but after unlocking, you only need 900k to level up, and only 30 of each legendary token, instead of the 60. ...and then people will post on here a week after launch bragging how they already have Bambi leveled at 6, when you are STILL stuck at 26 Pan flutes because, for whatever reason, that number never increases.

Let me guess, the Bambi character tokens will be super duper Legendary, and will take half a year to welcome each character. Kind of like the current Peter Pan characters.

And you have to have Peter unlocked in order for the quest to continue, and all of their tokens can only be acquired through Peter Pan characters, and in addition to the tokens being super duper legendary, you need a million magic potions to unlock, but after unlocking, you only need 900k to level up, and only 30 of each legendary token, instead of the 60. ...and then people will post on here a week after launch bragging how they already have Bambi leveled at 6, when you are STILL stuck at 26 Pan flutes because, for whatever reason, that number never increases.

So I went back and watched the livestream and for the leveling up of the bambi characters it actually wasn't that expensive. It wasn't the same cost as the other add ons have been. Like when Shere Khan was several hundred thousand magic, if not a few million magic, to welcome and then it was crazy after that. When they leveled them up, it was only 9,000 or 14,000, which is typical for the characters we've been working with. Granted we might need a gazillion tokens, but it seems to be reasonably priced for leveling up, which I appreciated.

Wonderful. Just what my park needs... a second skating attraction. Personally, I was pulling for a "Bambi's Mom Shootin' Arcade".

Is it just me, or does the footprint on that skate thing look pretty big?

It seems big and long (not square) - just like the Frozen skating rink ... so not only are they two similar attractions, they are similar shaped- so clearly super useful *sigh*

Yay permanent content! :banana:

I’m leveling up my final jungle book character to 10 finally too. Woooo!
Slowly but surely getting all my characters to level 10.... maybe I’ll eventually catch up so that I only have to level the newly released characters each update :laughing:

Glad all of you guys got the land you wanted!! (Well, I guess that’s partially true :rotfl2:)

I still have land that I can unlock once I earn enough magic to do so...
I probably should get on it since I think with the Lilo buildings I am out of space. Need to figure out which buildings have trophies and send some of the others back to storage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter