Disney Magic Kingdoms

I finally got jack jack. I have 600 event currency thinking to get the incredibles house thing. Or should i get the bottles as i am not sure if i can get those after the event? Thanks

I would get the house. Gameloft will have to give us a way to earn bottles, etc after the event so we can continue leveling him. The house will likely only be available through chance in the legendary chests after the event. Congrats on Jack Jack!

Just looked and I have 107 visiting home.

Definitely not my favorite thing they’ve done, but I’ll give them credit for trying something new. I liked it at the start, but just like every event they’ve had, it just dddrrraaagggsss on. Since they broke it down to 3 chapters, I woulda like to see them give us a break between them. Maybe make each chapter 5 days and then a week off?

Definitely not my favorite thing they’ve done, but I’ll give them credit for trying something new. I liked it at the start, but just like every event they’ve had, it just dddrrraaagggsss on. Since they broke it down to 3 chapters, I woulda like to see them give us a break between them. Maybe make each chapter 5 days and then a week off?
Wouldn't that make it drag on even longer, though??

I too appreciated that they did something different - so good idea, not the best execution (dumbest part to me was the “cursed buildings” that took like nothing to incurs them and then gave you practically nothing in reward - was just a waste)

I too appreciated that they did something different - so good idea, not the best execution (dumbest part to me was the “cursed buildings” that took like nothing to incurs them and then gave you practically nothing in reward - was just a waste)
I also don't get the whole idea of Maleficient takes over a park, and so players can welcome Jack-Jack. Why not have Syndrome take over the park? They haven't done anything with him since introducing him to the game. An Incredibles-themed event might have made a bit more sense with the movie coming out at the same time. The "Incredibles need to free Jack-Jack from Syndrome... and all their Disney friends are here to help!" Far better than an unending series of invisible "battles" which for some reason could include villains fighting Maleficent.

I feel the same way, it had the potential to be something really good but it just kind of flopped. It's a step in the right direction, I'll give them that.

I also don't get the whole idea of Maleficient takes over a park, and so players can welcome Jack-Jack. Why not have Syndrome take over the park? They haven't done anything with him since introducing him to the game. An Incredibles-themed event might have made a bit more sense with the movie coming out at the same time. The "Incredibles need to free Jack-Jack from Syndrome... and all their Disney friends are here to help!" Far better than an unending series of invisible "battles" which for some reason could include villains fighting Maleficent.

They probably made Maleficient take over because not all players have other event characters. I started the game almost a year after I downloaded it and therefore didn't participate in the earlier events. I was glad to get a few characters that I missed out on with this event. I wish that if you get items for characters during an event that you get to keep that character unlocked and continue toward getting them after the event is done. I have most for Jack Jack except the hats and now he will get put away. Bummer.

I guess Maleficient has been positioned as the main "bad guy" so I get why she would be the one to do this ... but agree, the end goal being to welcome Jack-Jack doesn't fit at all. If it was to welcome her or welcome someone else from Sleeping Beauty or something, it would have made more sense

I do like your idea better than what we got though ... or they could have introduced the "bad guy" from Incredibles II or even not the main one use the Underminer or something

They probably made Maleficient take over because not all players have other event characters. I started the game almost a year after I downloaded it and therefore didn't participate in the earlier events. I was glad to get a few characters that I missed out on with this event. I wish that if you get items for characters during an event that you get to keep that character unlocked and continue toward getting them after the event is done. I have most for Jack Jack except the hats and now he will get put away. Bummer.
But that's the thing. We don't actually have to have other event characters to make this work. Players still could have earned old characters with Syndrome as the villain.

do you think we'll get any kind of conversion for all the hot cocoas we've accumulated? I currently have 47.

do you think we'll get any kind of conversion for all the hot cocoas we've accumulated? I currently have 47.
That's quite a feat! With only five characters producing them every 2-4 hours, and with a so-so drop rate, plus sets of 2 or 3 characters for battles every two hours, I have been blowing through mine pretty regularly.

That's quite a feat! With only five characters producing them every 2-4 hours, and with a so-so drop rate, plus sets of 2 or 3 characters for battles every two hours, I have been blowing through mine pretty regularly.

I had about that many last night when I stopped collecting them. Maybe I shouldn't have stopped? Oh well, too late now I guess.

Grrr. Managed to do fairly well in this event until this week, and now I have 19/20 of Jack Jack's final tokens but no conceivable way to get enough EC in the next hour to make it happen. Frustrating, since I was overseas during most of this event and thought I was doing all right!

Well, I got jack jack right before going out of town so I slacked off after that.
I managed to buy all of his tokens needed for level 2, but only got like 7500 EC so no level 2 for me.
I tried a little harder in the last day to catch up on the leaderboard for the gems. I made it to top 50 but I woke up just a smidge too late to send out one last battle. I’ll end in 54 place or so.

I did finally get thumper as well. I’m building the meadow now.
Still debating on if I want to spend my gems on flower..... I’m finally up to around 600 which would be a huge help with the next real event they have. But I also want every character so I know I’ll end up getting flower... should probably do it while he’s actually useful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!