Disney Magic Kingdoms

If others are experiencing the same problem I would think/hope they would be able to get LeFou to you. The important and good thing is you’ve appeared to have handled everything right. The bad news is now you have to rely and trust Gameloft will fix it.

Didn’t they extend the last tower challenge by a day or something because it stopped working for so many people? Or let people buy Mulan’s costumes for gems? I can’t remember what it was exactly, but I know they did something to make up for the fact the last challenge didn’t work.

This time around has felt pretty easy for me. I played as much as I did in the Mulan challenge, but this time I got LeFou with a few days to spare, whereas before I didn’t get anywhere close to getting Cri-Kee. I should even get the Tea Stand just before the event closes this afternoon. It makes me almost look forward to another one, depending on the character they add (I’d love to see one of Ariel’s sisters)

Didn’t they extend the last tower challenge by a day or something because it stopped working for so many people? Or let people buy Mulan’s costumes for gems? I can’t remember what it was exactly, but I know they did something to make up for the fact the last challenge didn’t work.

This time around has felt pretty easy for me. I played as much as I did in the Mulan challenge, but this time I got LeFou with a few days to spare, whereas before I didn’t get anywhere close to getting Cri-Kee. I should even get the Tea Stand just before the event closes this afternoon. It makes me almost look forward to another one, depending on the character they add (I’d love to see one of Ariel’s sisters)

I finished up early on LaFue but most likely will just miss the Tea Stand but overall this one was smooth. Would like to see more time between events but they keep you interested. I am not real interested in Hercules but whatever I get. Used my gems to get Boo finally so won’t have spare ones for the new event but wanted her and that is what is important.

I would have had Le Fou almost 2 days ago but without being able to collect from the Tower that didn't happen. I noticed it about 1pm PST on Wednesday. Depending on how many times that afternoon/evening I should have had him, if not first thing in the morning.

Too bad the cocoas don't keep for the next challenge, I should have a bunch (don't know how many as I can't access the tower). I won't be getting the 2,500 in EC or the Tea Stand.

I'm so close even without being able to collect from the tower 2411 in EC.

Yes, someone found out the solution! There were two characters at home. For me it was King Louie and Beast. As soon as I put King Louie back in the park, it booted me out. Then I checked and he was still at home, so I sent him back to the park. That fixed it and then I had access to the Tower and noticed the Beast was also at home. I should get LeFou. I will be out some gems since I dropped a lot in the ranking and also when it's over for the gem conversion.

Last edited:

Had to blow through a ton of gems to speed things up because I hardly got any cocoas. Ugh. But am welcoming LeFou now. Hope it’s a while before the next event, I need to stock back up on gems.

I would have had Le Fou almost 2 days ago but without being able to collect from the Tower that didn't happen. I noticed it about 1pm PST on Wednesday. Depending on how many times that afternoon/evening I should have had him, if not first thing in the morning.

Too bad the cocoas don't keep for the next challenge, I should have a bunch (don't know how many as I can't access the tower). I won't be getting the 2,500 in EC or the Tea Stand.

I'm so close even without being able to collect from the tower 2411 in EC.

Yes, someone found out the solution! There were two characters at home. For me it was King Louie and Beast. As soon as I put King Louie back in the park, it booted me out. Then I checked and he was still at home, so I sent him back to the park. That fixed it and then I had access to the Tower and noticed the Beast was also at home. I should get LeFou. I will be out some gems since I dropped a lot in the ranking and also when it's over for the gem conversion.

Yay! Was it a Facebook person who figured it out (and not a Gameloft person)?

So I could level LeFou up to 2 in my IOS game. But after thinking about it, I decided I'd rather have the measly 2 gems. I won't have enough EC to purchase additional tokens after he is leveled, and since going from level 1 to 2 is only a few seconds I decided to wait to upgrade him with magic and keep the EC for the conversion, rather than saving a few seconds and getting no gems. I did manage to get the concession in my Windows game. So I guess this TC was a success? I think I'm more excited that in my IOS game, I'm only 3 hats away from being done with Cri-kee. Although, why was it easier to collect his tokens to get to 10 than it is to level him from 7 to 8 in my Windows game? Stupid drop rates. Although, the last 3 hats will probably take forever now. I have Eudora waiting to go to 10 (until after I level LeFou with Magic), then it's her turn. And if I don't have the Cri-kee hats by the time she's done I'll use elixir to buy them, and get him finished off.

Oh! I forgot about the Roses! I won't be able to immediately upgrade LeFou to two, because I forgot to account for the BatB common token. I don't think I have extras of those lying around. So I pulled the BatB characters from home and put them on their 1 hr tasks. Should have done that 45 minutes ago, so they would be ready to collect when the event ends, but better late than never.

Edit - Stupid game! It's been so long, I forgot that most of the BatB characters need Be Our Guest Restaurant to actually earn the Roses! That's like the one event building I am missing in both games because I didn't know then how many gems it would take to get everything. So Beast, Belle and Lumiere are the only ones that will earn Roses. They better be in chests.

Last edited:

Gonna be happy when this TC Challange ends in the morning. It felt longer then usual this time. On a positive note, it also felt like less of a grind then past TCs, but maybe that’s because I lost interest to it a lot quicker?

I know they’ve done the same in previous TCs, but the 10K EC to level LeFoe to 2 really feels way to high. Think they could really improve the next one if they didn’t require us to level him and just let us stock up on as many of the TC character items as possible with our EC instead.

Have never watched Hercules but if its the next event that’s fine I guess. I really don’t like only having 2 week cool of period though. I could really use more time between events because the quick turn around are really making me lose interest in the game.

Next event? Did I miss the announcement or is this a guess based on recent history? I'm with you in wanting more time between events.

Edit - Stupid game! It's been so long, I forgot that most of the BatB characters need Be Our Guest Restaurant to actually earn the Roses! That's like the one event building I am missing in both games because I didn't know then how many gems it would take to get everything. So Beast, Belle and Lumiere are the only ones that will earn Roses. They better be in chests.

It's the only event building I am missing as well. Turns out it has been a rather important one too. Oh well. The roses won't be a terrible grind since the rest of my BatB characters are all 10.

There was an issue last time where for Mulan's costume it ended before the TC event ended (I think it ended just with the daily cycle of when the calendar can be collected, etc, but then the TC event itself had 3 more hours to go) - so then they allowed after the fact people to get the costume and gave people who were collecting for it gems

April calendar spoiler is on Reddit indicating another event around the 18th using Snow White as helpers. Speculation is Hercules due to Maleficent referencing the Underworld in her dialogue.

Next event? Did I miss the announcement or is this a guess based on recent history? I'm with you in wanting more time between events.

Was basing it on @Hoodie post 2 days ago (quoted it above). I know others will disagree, but I’m with you, I really want more time between events.

Need the time to build up my gem reserve again. Was just over 1000 a month or two ago and currently in the mid 300s.

Gonna be happy when this TC Challange ends in the morning. It felt longer then usual this time. On a positive note, it also felt like less of a grind then past TCs, but maybe that’s because I lost interest to it a lot quicker?

I know they’ve done the same in previous TCs, but the 10K EC to level LeFoe to 2 really feels way to high. Think they could really improve the next one if they didn’t require us to level him and just let us stock up on as many of the TC character items as possible with our EC instead.

Have never watched Hercules but if its the next event that’s fine I guess. I really don’t like only having 2 week cool of period though. I could really use more time between events because the quick turn around are really making me lose interest in the game.

Totally agree.

I’m welcoming baloo now. I’ll have him in 4 more hours

Yay! He has the cutest task with Mowgli. Enjoy!

Oh! I forgot about the Roses! I won't be able to immediately upgrade LeFou to too, because I forgot to account for the BatB common token. I don't think I have extras of those lying around. So I pulled the BatB characters from home and put them on their 1 hr tasks. Should have done that 45 minutes ago, so they would be ready to collect when the event ends, but better late than never.

I'm in the same spot because I don't have BoG. Oh well, the mindless grind will just take longer.

Was basing it on @Hoodie post 2 days ago (quoted it above). I know others will disagree, but I’m with you, I really want more time between events.

Need the time to build up my gem reserve again. Was just over 1000 a month or two ago and currently in the mid 300s.

It seems like this is the new pattern - TC then Event, with spacing only 1-2 weeks apart. I'd really like a break for a bit too. I have 20+ characters to level from 9-10 and I'd like to be able to not worry about blocking the castle for 24 hours during these things.

It seems like this is the new pattern - TC then Event, with spacing only 1-2 weeks apart. I'd really like a break for a bit too. I have 20+ characters to level from 9-10 and I'd like to be able to not worry about blocking the castle for 24 hours during these things.

Sadly I agree, it does seem to be the new pattern. :confused3

I just wish they would put in more effort into giving us something “new” instead of recycling the same events with minor tweaks. Not sure what they could do differently, but it would be nice. Or it could’ve something they could royally mess up. :rotfl:

I’ve mentioned this idea before, and btw I really like the idea of the TC, but I’d like it if they would take the new character out (make permanent content) and keep the focus on past characters/attractions that newer players might have missed out. Obviously, players who already have all those items (like me) would feel left out, but they could obviously add something for those players. Maybe give us access to a bunch of items for recent characters we still are leveling, kinda like Merlin does now, and allow us to spend the TC EC on them? Or keep it as is, but have LeFou as a permanent content character and allow us to get him after the event ends? Play TC casually and have welcome him at a later or play more regularly, and welcome him sooner.

I agree with needing more time before starting the next event. Starting another in a couple of weeks is too soon.

I do think this TC was easier than the last...probably b/c no costume this time. I was able to get Lefou and then level him to 2 just before the event ended. Was no where close to getting cri-kee to lvl 2 last time, and I played less this time. I purchased most of Lefou’s bows, but it took 2-3 days for him to drop the remaining one I needed to get him to lvl 2. Doesn’t bode well for his drops going forward.

Mayor finished off during the TC. Now packed away.

Crikee - 1 hat to go until he is ready for lvl 10. So Ariel and Eric are still “at it.” :rolleyes2 Ready to send them on their separate ways!

PatF characters:
Eudora lvl 9
Naveen lvl 9
Mama Odie lvl 8
Louis lvl 8
Tiana lvl 7
Charlotte lvl 7
Facilier lvl 6

Lefou lvl 2

Timothy lvl 4, 20/10 & 16/10 for lvl 5
Ringmaster lvl 6, 36/25 & 34/25 for lvl 7
Dumbo slow progress with 28/40 flags 12/30 hats

Me too. I had a little over 700 before and now I'm at 190. I need at least a month or so to build back up before the next event.

Here are my stats now that things have quieted down after the TC.

La Fou lv 2
Tiana lv 6
Dr. F. lv 5
Louis lv 6
Eudora lv 9
Naveen lv 9
Mama O lv 7
Charlotte lv 7
Timothy lv 5
Ringmaster lv 5
Dumbo needs 7 flags, 9 ears

Seems like they are leveling up in slow motion...I'll never eat gumbo again!!!

Totally agree.

Yay! He has the cutest task with Mowgli. Enjoy!

I'm in the same spot because I don't have BoG. Oh well, the mindless grind will just take longer.
I have mowgli on a 12 hr task right now and I’m maxing out tinker bell

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!