Disney Magic Kingdoms

I have 8 tapestry pieces. I think I should be able to get 20 by the time Pua is ready but I definitely won’t have the kakamoras done

No, but I read the book when it came out, which was good since nobody spoiled the ending for me. :) Maui calls Hei Hei a boat snack in the movie, so he wants him on the boat.

True. And not even witty comic relief.
I haven’t read the book but I own the movies. On another note, I have 296 gems and daisy has 14 hours before she’ll max out so I’ll have enough for Hei hei!!

Dh and I went to target tonight and bought the new Disney Color Brain game and it’s so fun! Dh doesn’t love playing already because I beat him both times lol

It's been ages since I posted a status update so here goes:

LeFou 6

Naveen 9 waiting on gumbo
Tiana 7
Eudora 9 waiting on gumbo
Charlotte 8
Dr. F 7
Louis leveling to 9 now
Mama O 8 ready

Ringmaster 7
Dumbo 4
Timothy Mouse 8

Sina 3
Tui 3
Tala 2

5/8 Kakamora defeated so good progress plot wise, but only 18,000 EC so far. Seems to be building very slowly this time around.

I know this is off topic, but does anyone else been having issues where they end up clicking on the DIS advertising link when they were trying to click on this thread on the Unread Watched Thread page? I’ve found that it takes a second or two for the add to propagate and drop the unread threads text down. I probably click on those adds about 1/3 of the time.

I know this is off topic, but does anyone else been having issues where they end up clicking on the DIS advertising link when they were trying to click on this thread on the Unread Watched Thread page? I’ve found that it takes a second or two for the add to propagate and drop the unread threads text down. I probably click on those adds about 1/3 of the time.
ALL THE TIME!!!! Doesn't even surprise me any longer.

It's been ages since I posted a status update so here goes:

LeFou 6

Naveen 9 waiting on gumbo
Tiana 7
Eudora 9 waiting on gumbo
Charlotte 8
Dr. F 7
Louis leveling to 9 now
Mama O 8 ready

Ringmaster 7
Dumbo 4
Timothy Mouse 8

Sina 3
Tui 3
Tala 2

5/8 Kakamora defeated so good progress plot wise, but only 18,000 EC so far. Seems to be building very slowly this time around.
Wow...awesome progress. I took most of Sat off for a family bbq. So, I guess I'm a day behind. About 4 hrs away from finishing up the tapestries. I really don't mind battling the coconuts...they are just too cute. I can't help but laugh when i see them strolling around. And I have 13k in ec. So far so good....

I think I'm the only one who isn't bothered by Grandma Tala's ear hat problem. Moana's Boat drops it later, with only a Sina token as a conflict, so I figure at some point, they'll just start dropping without me having to send anyone out on any tasks, as long as I keep Sina's basket token maxed out (which so far fills back up pretty easy).

Welcoming Chief Tui in my Windows game, since I'm up in the middle of the night. I usually don't get jet lag, but boy do I have it this time. That game is going to be a bit of a PITA to manage in the short term. My priority is catching up with the event, but I'm sitting on Eudora and Charlotte being ready for 10, Naveen being ready for 9, LeFou being ready for 5 and I finally got my last Dumbo hat so once I refill the delivery bundles (I haven't been pausing upgrading Timothy) I have to find a day to do his 24 hr Welcome. I don't want to even list my progress because I feel so far behind. Cri-kee's ear hats simply won't drop, and it haunts me. He's collecting for 9.

In IOS, I'm getting tantalizingly close to finishing off PatF (minus Dr. Facilier). Charlotte is ready to go to 10 (sending her off in the morning). Tiana is collecting for 10, Dr. Facilier is collecting for 8, and that's it! The week before we left, I did nothing but collect gumbo so that on our trip I could send the characters out on 4 hour tasks the whole time, and still have the gumbo to do the long upgrades. Worked great. I didn't have to check into the game as frequently, and just churned out upgrades. Otherwise:

Dumbo: 5
Timothy: almost ready for 8 (need delivery bundles)
LeFou: 6

And for the event, Sina and Chief Tui are at 4 and Grandma is still at 1.

Dialogue came up between tia and sina talking about the kakamora but I don’t see any and there’s no task to defeat them?

Dialogue came up between tia and sina talking about the kakamora but I don’t see any and there’s no task to defeat them?

What level is your Sina or Tui? Might be that they need to be leveled up??? I cannot remember what precedes the defeat 8 kakamira task. Wish I could be of more help.

anyone else having trouble with the videos for extra chests and happiness not actually rewarding them? I just watched a video for happiness and a video for a chest and I got neither.

anyone else having trouble with the videos for extra chests and happiness not actually rewarding them? I just watched a video for happiness and a video for a chest and I got neither.
Hmmm, just a couple of hours ago I watched a chest video and received the chest reward, but just now I watched the parade video and did not receive the happiness, so it does appear there may be an issue currently.

Hmmm, just a couple of hours ago I watched a chest video and received the chest reward, but just now I watched the parade video and did not receive the happiness, so it does appear there may be an issue currently.
Wait there’s a parade video?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter