Disney Magic Kingdoms

I'm still working on defeating the Kakamora. About halfway through. Funnily enough, it's not the bowls but the other token I'm short on right now. I think I've had one drop all day. Given how many characters are going after it and the fact that it's not a rare token, that seems impossible.
I’m still fighting the kakamora too. I have one left to get

Now I’m leveling Sina up to 4 so her and Tui can do their joint task. Then I guess I start collecting spears? Can I collect for Pua without doing the spears? I don’t care if I get Moana

Now I’m leveling Sina up to 4 so her and Tui can do their joint task. Then I guess I start collecting spears? Can I collect for Pua without doing the spears? I don’t care if I get Moana

Yes - I just got up to this this morning and started to be able to work on Push and only have 3 Spears

Thought I was the only one still fighting them! I feel so behind when I get on this message board lol

I haven't even started fighting them. I'm not breaking my neck over the event, though; my current priorities are trying to welcome Bagheera and get Bambi to level 2.

Update:

Sina 5 ready for 6
Tui 4 ready for 5
Tala 2 ready for 3
Pua 13/20 tapestries and 9/10 hats

Moana 6/30 spears and 1/50 boat repair materials

Outside of the event still trying to welcome Michael Darling

Last edited:
I haven't even started fighting them. I'm not breaking my neck over the event, though; my current priorities are trying to welcome Bagheera and get Bambi to level 2.

I think this is always how I play. Do my best but no freak out and setting timers or getting up at night unless I just get up. I have Pua hats and just need a few more Tapestries. I have long since collected all main characters lines an most leveled to a high number but I will finish then to ten when I get there lol. Doing a bunch of tens for this event. I have kept someone leveling to ten as often as i can, about out now and will level someone from 8 to 9.

Finally welcoming Pua. Took forever since I had a lot of token conflicts. But Maui doesn’t unlock til Friday??? So I guess I am still on track.

Sina 5 ready for 6
Tui 5 ready for 6
Tala 3

20/20 tapestries
9/30 spears

27k EC

Not sure if I should keep leveling up, I am too lazy to check if the spear tasks conflict with other tokens.

Serious question. Does anyone still enjoy these events? I know a lot of us like new content, but if you could chose an event or permanent content update, which one would it be? It’s not like they couldn’t make permanent characters/attractions premium (gems) like they’ve done in the past.

BTW my answers: No and permanent content.

Pua is a pain! Currently at 13/20 and 6/10 and I’ve been fairly consistent collecting for him and don’t have any item conflicts that I’m aware of. Droprates haven’t been awful for me, but based on people welcoming him now, they also must not be very good.

Serious question. Does anyone still enjoy these events? I know a lot of us like new content, but if you could chose an event or permanent content update, which one would it be? It’s not like they couldn’t make permanent characters/attractions premium (gems) like they’ve done in the past.

BTW my answers: No and permanent content.

Pua is a pain! Currently at 13/20 and 6/10 and I’ve been fairly consistent collecting for him and don’t have any item conflicts that I’m aware of. Droprates haven’t been awful for me, but based on people welcoming him now, they also must not be very good.

Tired of events. I vote permanent content.

Just started collecting for Pua. First set of drops gave me one hat and none of the other. Fun stuff

I’m up to 8/20 and 8/10 for Pua so my drop rates weren’t too awful today. Could still be better. Hoping I’ll have time to actually hit the time wall this time

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!