Disney Magic Kingdoms

I think I've been pretty much saying I hate events and like permanent content for over a year now...

And then we have a joint task for Sina and Tui for 8 hours, for which Sina needs to be at level 5. Can I ask where the heck this whole Homecoming thing came from??

Thanks for posting this. I really appreciate it.

Uhhhhh...not to be repetitive...but come on...been working on Pua for days now and still need 4 tapastries. What a pain!!!!

Uhhhhh...not to be repetitive...but come on...been working on Pua for days now and still need 4 tapastries. What a pain!!!!

Down to needing 5 tapestries and just want the nightmare to be over. :rotfl:

Drops have been so hit and miss for me. Went from basically no drops for about 18 hours to going 3/3 to finish off ear-hats my last collect.

The good news is we have 15 more exciting days of this to go. :thumbsup2 Really thinking a nice break from this game will be a welcome sight after that.

Serious question. Does anyone still enjoy these events? I know a lot of us like new content, but if you could chose an event or permanent content update, which one would it be? It’s not like they couldn’t make permanent characters/attractions premium (gems) like they’ve done in the past.

BTW my answers: No and permanent content.

Pua is a pain! Currently at 13/20 and 6/10 and I’ve been fairly consistent collecting for him and don’t have any item conflicts that I’m aware of. Droprates haven’t been awful for me, but based on people welcoming him now, they also must not be very good.

No and Permanent content for sure.

Did anyone else besides me not get the reward for the happiness event? I fell into the top five but never received the reward. I sent in a ticket, but no reply....

Only started working on Pua and think doing ok - 12 out of 20/tapestries and 6/10 ear hats

Not sure if it is because I have spent less time on my phone playing this (just haven't had a chance since had work stuff) but actually been enjoying the event - haven't hit any time walls yet, been enough to keep me busy but not too tedious yet

Maybe less is more is the lesson

Welcoming the pig now. Only have 5 spears so I guess that will be the next slog. Both Sina and Tui are ready for 5 but I have been holding off the level until Pua came. Gramma is now at 3 so at least she can start gathering her own ear tokens and release Sina from that.

For EC already have enough to build Moana's boat, Welcome Maui and level everyone to where they need to be. I thought EC may be an issue, but it has been pretty steady so far. Overall not too concerned. The nice part of having the comfy costume added is they seem to build in a couple of extra days for that. Since I don't care about the costumes, it's like a couple of freebie days.

The drops for Pua have been not awesome, at least twice since I started working towards him yesterday morning everyone has come back without a thing. This is why I prefer the tower events where if I don't make it, it's because I could have worked harder while these events are a lottery.

Sorry, I have a bad cold and am crabby today.

I think it must have been two of each item, because right now I need three of each item to get to 3.

It was 2 of each item to get to 2. I'm working on getting him to L3 right now, but don't have the items I need. Plus I think I'm behind with the spears so I'm working on that too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter