Disney Magic Kingdoms

UNO MAS!!!

But I have 3 hours 20 min to wait for the three 4 hour tasks to finish.

Maui and Chief Tui just finished. Rather than send them out for 6 hours pointlessly, I put Chief Tui on his Glitched Fabric task. According to Reddit, Maui has a 2 hour task to collect Moana's necklace for leveling her, so that's what I am doing with Maui. Although, I think I may have gotten enough to level her out of the Radiant Chests. We'll see.

Windows, I'm now at 13.

I’m not sure if I should just stop trying or not? I’m at 4/15 kakamora and I don’t see any chance of me getting Moana. I guess I’ll keep trying

I’m not sure if I should just stop trying or not? I’m at 4/15 kakamora and I don’t see any chance of me getting Moana. I guess I’ll keep trying

Yeah, I think it's too late for Moana. :( So I would recommend maxing out the bamboo/baskets for whatever mini event will use them next. And then just earn EC for gems and level the characters you do have.

Yeah, I think it's too late for Moana. :( So I would recommend maxing out the bamboo/baskets for whatever mini event will use them next. And then just earn EC for gems and level the characters you do have.
Thanks I’ll plan on doing that. The good news is I finally had enough elixir to get toy story today!

LOL at myself. Guess who leveled up LeFou to 9 this evening even though I knew I would get Moana's tokens tonight? *sigh* So she will wait until the morning because I am not spending 40 gems speeding him up. I'll send everyone else on Moana token tasks. And try to remember to do things in a proper order tomorrow.

I haven't even started the kakamora thing. Sima at 5, Maui at 2, Hei Hei at 2, Tui at 5, gramma at 3, Pua at 3. I have all the Moana attractions.
Why haven't I been offered to just buy Moana and Oar stand for $9.99 yet? Yes, I am willing to pay cash.

PS yes, this event feels like the tipping point- as I know all my old friends here have stated. The fun is gone when the casual play throughout the day (while still working my day job) isn't enough to make it. And as for purchasing chests- total rip off. Still have 2 attractions locked in Platinum.

The mini challenges are annoying now. Seems like there is only one or two days off and then another one starts. I don't have the time to play like you need to if you don't want to pay for things and still get everything.

I haven't even started the kakamora thing. Sima at 5, Maui at 2, Hei Hei at 2, Tui at 5, gramma at 3, Pua at 3. I have all the Moana attractions.
Why haven't I been offered to just buy Moana and Oar stand for $9.99 yet? Yes, I am willing to pay cash.

PS yes, this event feels like the tipping point- as I know all my old friends here have stated. The fun is gone when the casual play throughout the day (while still working my day job) isn't enough to make it. And as for purchasing chests- total rip off. Still have 2 attractions locked in Platinum.

Don’t think I got it the first time until I actually got the Final quest to collect the Boat Repairs. Have you gotten that far yet?

Edit: try checking under bundles in the shop it is offered there and on the welcome Moana screen where you review what tokens you have collected

Last edited:
Don’t think I got it the first time until I actually got the Final quest to collect the Boat Repairs. Have you gotten that far yet?

Edit: try checking under bundles in the shop it is offered there and on the welcome Moana screen where you review what tokens you have collected

No, I haven't gotten a request to the final quest for boat repairs. And I still don't have access to the ropes.

I just can't figure out what I am missing. Does Sina have to be at 6 so Tui and Sina can do the quest: There and Back to meet Moana in homecoming to get it started? I am working on flowers for that now.

And yes, I have checked bundles.
Thanks for the ideas.

Last edited:
No, I haven't gotten a request to the final quest for boat repairs. And I still don't have access to the ropes.

I just can't figure out what I am missing. Does Sina have to be at 6 so Tui and Sina can do the quest: There and Back to meet Moana in homecoming to get it started? I am working on flowers for that now.

And yes, I have checked bundles.
Thanks for the ideas.

I know Sina had to be six for ropes do you may need to level her , I had Tui six but 5 might do for him but definitely 6 for Sina

I have one of those kakamora things, so no way I'll got Moana. My drops for the characters were decent but for the Kakamora have been really bad throughout the event and slowed me down significantly. This is the third main event in a row where, despite my best efforts, I will not get the final character and I'm starting to get fed up with that.

You never get the character bundle until after you get to the point where you need to Welcome that character. Same for the Comfy Costume. It won't show up until after you get the prompt telling you to Welcome it.

And yes, the Kakamora battle comes after the joint task with Sina + Tui. Yes, she needs to be at 6 to do the task. So level Sina, then do the task, then Kakamora, then Tui has a 4 hour task to get the first boat material. Then you will get the Moana prompt, and then can get the bundle.

Yeah I’m getting over this game. They make the events too difficult unless you can get on your phone every hour or two, which I can’t when I’m working. I won’t get Moana because of it.

UNO MAS!!!

But I have 3 hours 20 min to wait for the three 4 hour tasks to finish.

Maui and Chief Tui just finished. Rather than send them out for 6 hours pointlessly, I put Chief Tui on his Glitched Fabric task. According to Reddit, Maui has a 2 hour task to collect Moana's necklace for leveling her, so that's what I am doing with Maui. Although, I think I may have gotten enough to level her out of the Radiant Chests. We'll see.

Windows, I'm now at 13.
Same point as you are, so thank you for that tip. I sent Maui and Tui out on a one-hour task just for the EC, but when that finishes in a few minutes, I'll switch to the glitched fabric. Although Moana does have a storyline joint task with Tui as soon as the boat repair kits are completed.

Last edited:
I have one of those kakamora things, so no way I'll got Moana. My drops for the characters were decent but for the Kakamora have been really bad throughout the event and slowed me down significantly. This is the third main event in a row where, despite my best efforts, I will not get the final character and I'm starting to get fed up with that.
They really did try to cram way too much into the third act. Pointlessly fighting off more Kakamora (hell, they only appear ONCE in the movie, so why so many times during this event??), plus the 50 boat repair thingies, plus the useless comfy costume. I wonder how many people are going to complete this? I guess it's a good thing that the character and her costume can be purchased, huh? :rolleyes:

They really did try to cram way too much into the third act. Pointlessly fighting off more Kakamora (hell, they only appear ONCE in the movie, so why so many times during this event??), plus the 50 boat repair thingies, plus the useless comfy costume. I wonder how many people are going to complete this? I guess it's a good thing that the character and her costume can be purchased, huh? :rolleyes:

It's weird how this game is great but is becoming a bit of a stressor. I play to decompress.I have seen all you long term players suggest quitting for the past few events... So, yet again.. to keep my little game going I invested in happiness with a bit of real $... And I have Moana. Guess it's like buying a shirt at Disney that never in my right mind will I wear back at home.

PS I still admit it's the little animations that capture my happiness factor.

Yeah I’m getting over this game. They make the events too difficult unless you can get on your phone every hour or two, which I can’t when I’m working. I won’t get Moana because of it.
If it makes you feel any better, I'm on my phone, check regularly, and I'm not getting Moana. I don't think I've ever done this poorly in an event before. Although, I've never seen Moana so I wasn't motivated to get the premium characters, but I've done that before, so I thought I could do it again. They sure showed me. Want to know how bad it is? I still haven't welcomed Maui! His drops have been terrible for me! I'll get him, but nothing else. Thanks, game.

If it makes you feel any better, I'm on my phone, check regularly, and I'm not getting Moana. I don't think I've ever done this poorly in an event before. Although, I've never seen Moana so I wasn't motivated to get the premium characters, but I've done that before, so I thought I could do it again. They sure showed me. Want to know how bad it is? I still haven't welcomed Maui! His drops have been terrible for me! I'll get him, but nothing else. Thanks, game.

I just welcomed Maui not that long ago. I did get Hei Hei with my gems just bc I loved him in the movie. I won’t spend gems on movies or characters I didn’t care about (ex: Ralph breaks the internet - never saw it)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!