Disney Magic Kingdoms

Thankful that mess is over. Ended with 7, 17, and 7 for the comfy outfit, and converted 23 gems.

Now they’ve already released some teaser about Merlin which is likely the clue for the next tower challenge.

Big after reading the other messages there, specifically the one about comfy outfits. I noticed the message “Missing some comfy costumes? Stayed tuned for more news” aka stay tuned for a way to gamble your money in hopes of getting one.

According to the internets, the numbers are coordinates and if you plot them out, you get a representation of the Bunny, Duck and Fork from Toy Story 4.

DO.NOT.CARE

Last edited:
Still need the Forest Ice Rink and the Western Arcade so of course I got a bench. A fancy bench though.

New clues on FB page indicate more Toy Story characters coming.
Why am I fearing that they're going to include characters from this 4th film? Way too early in the film's life to be doing that, so I hope I'm wrong.

EDIT: Oh crap. Just as I submitted mine, I got the message that there was a new one posted. And sure enough, @hopemax posted that info. What the heck? Seriously? That's the best they can do to be creative?

I gave up on getting Moana a long time ago. I’ve been working on battling shere khan now

Well I’m not getting Moana, hopefully can make back some of the gems I blew through to try to speed it up with EC. I’m really discouraged with these events, I can’t be on this game while I’m working so it puts me really behind. Its really unfair but I’m sure that’s what they want so we spend actual money.

Apparently, Moana doesn't have a 1 hour task. So her 2 hour task earns flowers. Another creative way, the interns have figured out how to slow down the collecting and therefore leveling of characters. I'm not sure Sina has a 1 hour task either...

Also, Donald has a task for Tui Spears, but I think he might be one of only non-Moana characters that can collect a Moana character token. Can't check Tui Ear Hats, Moana ear hats or Sina tokens due to being maxed out.

Well it it makes you two feel any better, at-least at a lower level Moana is relatively worthless. @hopemax pretty much covered what I was gonna say. Seriously people put all that effort trying to get Moana, getting her or not, and they make her flower job 2 hours? Not only that, but most of her jobs that have items have require 2 characters to collect and the or take longer than other characters for solo jobs. Same goes with Granny, who was a premium character, who didn’t really do much to help with the event early on. Seriously, what a slap in the face To all of us.

Okay some still need things from Merlin’s store: Davie Jones Organ, toons all leveled, Carousel of Progress or Toy Story , any of help to someone who has played awhile lol
Sure, for those that need stuff there, that makes sense. Then there are players like me who have been around for a while, have all Merlin has to offer, and yet still need to pointlessly collect elixirs.

Why am I fearing that they're going to include characters from this 4th film? Way too early in the film's life to be doing that, so I hope I'm wrong.

EDIT: Oh crap. Just as I submitted mine, I got the message that there was a new one posted. And sure enough, @hopemax posted that info. What the heck? Seriously? That's the best they can do to be creative?
You mean you aren't thrilled to have a fork in the game?

Very true. I know there are three (and maybe four) attractions in the platinum chests that I am missing, and yet there hasn't been a single attraction added to Merlin's store in about a year. Such a waste mindlessly collecting elixirs for literally nothing. It always cracks me up when players here mention that they are hoarding their elixirs for an attraction. Which one is that, exactly?

Why would they put items in Merlin’s store when they can put them in platinum chests and hope to get players to spend gems or real money. :confused3:rotfl:

Apparently, Moana doesn't have a 1 hour task. So her 2 hour task earns flowers. Another creative way, the interns have figured out how to slow down the collecting and therefore leveling of characters. I'm not sure Sina has a 1 hour task either...

Also, Donald has a task for Tui Staff, but I think he might be one of only non-Moana characters that can collect a Moana character token. Can't check Tui Ear Hats, Moana ear hats or Sina tokens due to being maxed out.
What level does Donald need to be? He can’t collect for Tui on my game

Click on the Token under Tui's Staff in the Character book and it should say what the requirement is. He couldn't even collect them during the event, so it's not on the Wiki. My Donald has been maxed for years.

The task name is Visit Mickey's and it's 4 hours

It would appear that none of them can anymore. They all collect for each other in their own set and that's it, which is just wrong.

On a different note, I took a photo of al the princesses in he dressing room, minus Moana, she's on a task at the moment. I know it does nothing, but I do like how it all looks.Princess Dressing Room.jpg

Continuing on with the lack of flower tasks.

Hei Hei requires Tamatoa's Lair

Sina doesn't have one without the Lair either, I don't know if she has one with the Lair. In my Windows game, her shortest task is 4 hours.

It's like LeFou without Be Our Guest, but much, much worse because of needing the common token for 7 characters and not just 1.

Continuing on with the lack of flower tasks.

Hei Hei requires Tamatoa's Lair

Sina doesn't have one without the Lair either, I don't know if she has one with the Lair. In my Windows game, her shortest task is 4 hours.

It's like LeFou without Be Our Guest, but much, much worse because of needing the common token for 7 characters and not just 1.

Seriously? I currently have a surplus of flowers so I can’t check the who collects list and been sending them for other items anyways.

Is this a new thing?
Like I’ve said, this is the first time I haven’t bought a premium event attractions, so I have nothing to compare it to. If so, this is a real slap in the face to every player in the game.

Are they trying to get me to quit? If your correct, not question you, but commenting just in case they are available at a higher level, they are really trying to make people question if they want to continue playing.

Edit: Sina does have a have one (non Lair) but it’s 4 hours!!! Just started leveling mine to level 7 so maybe that opens it up? They definitely changed a few things, mostly for the WORSE. For starters, instead of only 1 event item giving them, now 2 or 3 (Lair?) attractions potentially give flowers. Actually the boat gives 5-6 items which is more than any event attraction that I’m aware of. The float also gives them and I don’t remember if that was the case before hand. Without the Lair I have 4 1 hour, a 2 hour and a 4 hour flower jobs. Also what the _____ were the purpose of premium characters. Hei Hei requires the Lair to collect flowers and did either really give any better/quicker jobs? If anything they were worse.

Last edited:
I verified in my IOS game, with the Lair... Sina doesn't have a flower task.

Recap: Who can collect flowers:

Maui, Pua, Chief Tui, Tala - 1 hr
Hei Hei - 1 hr (requires Lair)
Moana - 2 hours
Sina - nope!

And I think this is new. I only remember it with the LeFou / Be Our Guest rose collecting.

Moana - 2 hours
Sina - nope!

And I think this is new. I only remember it with the LeFou / Be Our Guest rose collecting.
So you're insinuating, what? That it'll be next to damn impossible to level characters to 10 with this list? Huh? Is that your point? Because Gameloft does NOT appreciate you questioning their movements.

So you're insinuating, what? That it'll be next to damn impossible to level characters to 10 with this list? Huh? Is that your point? Because Gameloft does NOT appreciate you questioning their movements.

Why don’t you just walk down the hall and ask someone why they did this? Or was it your decision?

I just updated my previous post, but it sure seems like they are going out of their way to screw us over. I know for a fact, I’ve never said, place make it harder and let it take longer to welcome characters. I was pretty much settled down over their decisions recently and these move are making me question if I really want to put up with this anymore?

No, but I think we're closer to understanding their reasoning behind the, "super secret gameplay changes that once you see you'll totally understand why we had to re-balance all the characters and make you collect 100 common tokens each to level characters up to 10 in the first place!"

Aren't we?

Moana - 2 hours
Sina - nope!

Sina DOES have a non Lair flower job BUT it’s 4 hours. I just leveled mine to 7 so maybe that activated it?

Sina DOES have a non Lair flower job BUT it’s 4 hours. I just leveled mine to 7 so maybe that activated it?

Interesting. I'm not sure I clicked on my 4 hour options, since I've had her on the 2hr Pua tapestry. That basically makes the other tokens she can collect harder to get, because she'll usually drop a flower.

With Donald's 4 hour Visit Mickey's task, he also can collect Sina's baskets. So @Haley R I guess leveling up Donald is now a priority?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!