Disney Magic Kingdoms

Interesting. I'm not sure I clicked on my 4 hour options, since I've had her on the 2hr Pua tapestry. That basically makes the other tokens she can collect harder to get, because she'll usually drop a flower.

With Donald's 4 hour Visit Mickey's task, he also can collect Sina's baskets. So @Haley R I guess leveling up Donald is now a priority?

Yeah, I’m really not liking these changes at all. Unless they are planning on slowing down event releases, which I doubt, I have no idea what they are thinking. Also realized Tui’s one of the flowers (common) also has a staff (uncommon). Why couldn’t they just make that staff a 1 hour job for a character that doesn’t have a 1 hour flower job. I truly have no idea what they are thinking. Most of these changes are for the worse and require us to spend more time playing to get less results. I’m sure much of it is to try and generate more revenue, by hopefully frustrating players enough to spend, but feels like they're trying to get players to quit?

I got it! Everyone was complaining about having to check every hour to reset their common tokens. Gameloft HEARD OUR CALLS. How about 2 hour and 4 hour tasks for common tokens instead? You don't have to check in as much!

Daisy has a 6 hr task for Chief Tui's ears. So the Ducks can work on him, Moana characters should not.

Sina DOES have a non Lair flower job BUT it’s 4 hours. I just leveled mine to 7 so maybe that activated it?

Interesting. I'm not sure I clicked on my 4 hour options, since I've had her on the 2hr Pua tapestry. That basically makes the other tokens she can collect harder to get, because she'll usually drop a flower.
Thinking back to a simpler time when Mulan and Frozen had 6-minute tasks to collect common tokens. And we didn't need 100 to get our characters to 10. Ah, sweet nostalgia... This, of course, does not mean that I am looking back fondly on the Snowgies.

Last edited:

I got it! Everyone was complaining about having to check every hour to reset their common tokens. Gameloft HEARD OUR CALLS. How about 2 hour and 4 hour tasks for common tokens instead? You don't have to check in as much!
Until the event ended, I thought Daisy had a 6-hour task for Tui's staff?

No comfy costume for me. I still needed 4 of the fabric with 4 hours to go, so it wasn’t going to be possible to get it. I sent Moana on whatever the 2 hour storyline task with her father was. After that there was a 6 hour storyline task with her and her mother. I sent them out on that, but when I went back in the game at 2:00 the event was over so they were no longer assigned to that task.

Now I’m just working on leveling up characters until the Tower Challenge.

Why don’t you just walk down the hall and ask someone why they did this?

He can't walk down the hall because he is to busy sending out all of those form letters to everyone!!! :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:
that is a form letter I send out to each player who writes in with suggestions, as it didn't address anything specific. I simply copy/paste, swap out "Carl" for "Alexandra" and hit send.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I didn't get the comfy outfit. Knew I wouldn't. Ended up with 13/20/5. Like I said it seems that the glitchy fabric is going to be a common denominator for the outfits. So I got my 20 to see if it carries over for the next event. I also got 30 gems.

OK add to the list of strange item location choices. You can get one of Sina’s Woven Baskets from Lilos House. Sure it’s happened before, but don’t remember 1 movies items in an unrelated movie attraction. Overall it feels like they’ve complicated item collections in general. Finishing leveling all Moana characters looks like it will take more time than usual.

OK add to the list of strange item location choices. You can get one of Sina’s Woven Baskets from Lilos House. Sure it’s happened before, but don’t remember 1 movies items in an unrelated movie attraction. Overall it feels like they’ve complicated item collections in general. Finishing leveling all Moana characters looks like it will take more time than usual.
The GOOD news is that the Spring 2019 crop of interns are wrapping up their internships now. At least we can look forward to a new group taking over for the Summer semester, and then hopefully a brand new set for Fall 2019. They certainly couldn't be any worse than the boneheads behind this Moana event and now its aftermath.

Lilo's House dropped EC and I think a token during the main event too. I guess Kauai is close enough to the South Pacific to make it a good choice for a helper. Too bad the rest of the Hawaii based attractions and Lilo & Stitch characters couldn't also help.

The GOOD news is that the Spring 2019 crop of interns are wrapping up their internships now. At least we can look forward to a new group taking over for the Summer semester, and then hopefully a brand new set for Fall 2019. They certainly couldn't be any worse than the boneheads behind this Moana event and now its aftermath.

Never say never, people never fail to surprise. As bad as the current batch might be, just realize one of them will likely take you job in a few years.

I wound up used ng way more gems than I was hoping, but did get Moana's comfy outfit ...

... And after one task immediately have to take her out of it to work on characyer set tasks

*sigh*

It would appear that none of them can anymore. They all collect for each other in their own set and that's it, which is just wrong.

On a different note, I took a photo of al the princesses in he dressing room, minus Moana, she's on a task at the moment. I know it does nothing, but I do like how it all looks.View attachment 400797
Am I missing something? I have belle and jasmine in the dressing room a lot and I can never actually see them.

With Donald's 4 hour Visit Mickey's task, he also can collect Sina's baskets. So @Haley R I guess leveling up Donald is now a priority?
Well it’s not a priority for me right now. I could care less about the Moana characters right now. I’m having fun battling shere khan

Am I missing something? I have belle and jasmine in the dressing room a lot and I can never actually see them.

It does depend on the task you send them for. If you click on the white envelope in the game, under the get comfy tab, it tells you what tasks have them appear in the dressing room. Good luck. :earsgirl::earsgirl::earsgirl:

I didn't get the comfy outfit. Knew I wouldn't. Ended up with 13/20/5. Like I said it seems that the glitchy fabric is going to be a common denominator for the outfits. So I got my 20 to see if it carries over for the next event. I also got 30 gems.
I can confirm that the glitchy fabric does carry over as I started Moana with almost all of them left over from whatever the last comfy costume was that was impossible to get.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!