Disney Magic Kingdoms

Well, the good news is the joyful level gives you +6% chance for token drops and the extatic level gives you +10% ... So I am just not going to worry about a 4% gap

Really not much of a difference so all they have done is made me care less

Not sure. Since day one I have never bothered reading any of the pop up information, and includes storyline dialogue. I see something appear on the screen and I just keep tapping until it goes away. Not sure what the paragraph about the gems referenced, but it really wouldn't make a difference if I knew anyway. It's not like they're going to come and take them away from me for ignoring all of their social media stuff. I'm not on Instagram and even if I was, I wouldn't follow them. I am, however, on Facebook, and I don't follow them there, either. No liking or sharing their posts, no time spent wasted watching their dumb live streams.

Yup same here!

I am really curious what your guys’ comments were :laughing: I’m searching for them right now!

Lol, good luck finding them! I just got done reading some. Two thousand comments on that post, and not one supporting the new change from what I've seen. People are livid. I can't believe Gameloft had the nerve to write that.

I hardly ever post, but I'm a frequent visitor here....just logging in to say that I, too, have deleted the game. It's gone way beyond just being a fun diversion. For those of you sticking it out, godspeed, but I'm out. I'm sure others will be soon....

Just woken up after 8 hours in bed. Not one happiness waiting for me apart from 2 tasks I set up last night! I can’t even get to ecstatic, let alone stay there! And I play a lot during the day

The same here when I woke up. I got to 1 ecstatic but have nothing else left to get Higher then that. They really did not make so we could get more token drops because it impossible to stay there so be happy with your Joyous level of happiness, if you can even stay there and not getting any more tokens. I personally feel lied to by Gameloft.

Good luck finding mine. I just posted it, so it shouldn't be too hard. Although at this point, you guys have already read it here. In case Gameloft hasn't already done the same, I chose to post it there, too.
I surprisingly found it! Ha!
But really I kinda enjoyed reading through some of these scathing reviews on my commute. My favorites were the ones with screenshots of the 2, 4 and 6 hour wish requests. Even if I can see through the fog at what they were trying to accomplish, they really really f’d this one bad.

I surprisingly found it! Ha!
But really I kinda enjoyed reading through some of these scathing reviews on my commute. My favorites were the ones with screenshots of the 2, 4 and 6 hour wish requests. Even if I can see through the fog at what they were trying to accomplish, they really really f’d this one bad.
I was thinking about that as I got a 4 hour task, like ***, if I have a 4 hour happiness task, then that kid should be even more happy. Imagine getting to spend 4 hours with your favorite disney character! You could spend that time riding dumbo, tea cups, haunted mansion, and space mountain, or waiting to get into galaxy's edge.

What if I show them my ticket to go see Aladdin this weekend? Can I have extra happiness that will accommodate the drop in my happiness for how long I will be in the theater to watch the movie? Is that how this is going to work now on top of them wanting me to buy bundles on the game?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter