Disney Magic Kingdoms

So to interrupt all the happiness ranting. Tower Challenge...

No free chest with some free cocoas. Only 3 characters can earn cocoa. 1 at 6hr the other 2 at 8 hour. Smaller character groupings to start.

Oh, and my Windows game isn't registering EC (from tapping on cursed buildings). When you click on it, it shows Moana shell event currency. Not Maleficent coins.

Are we having fun yet?

No free chest with some free cocoas. Only 3 characters can earn cocoa. 1 at 6hr the other 2 at 8 hour. Smaller character groupings to start.

Oh, and my Windows game isn't registering EC (from tapping on cursed buildings). When you click on it, it shows Moana shell event currency. Not Maleficent coins.

Are we having fun yet?

Yes! I'm having the same thing happen. Submitting a help desk ticket.

I visit this site all the time but never post. One suggestion, go to Merlin and get the happiness safeguard. It lasts 24 hours at a small cost.

And one question, can you earn event currency with any characters other than the ones actually doing the tower challenge? I know you could in previous events.

Are we having fun yet?

well, you can buy 8 cocoas for $1.99. Gameloft just giving people what they never asked for!

I was gone (in Disney!!!!!) so I missed all the update news. What is changing?
To purposefully misquote a classic movie, “Fasten your seat belts, it’s going to be a bumpy ride”.
I suggest you read the last 2 or 3 pages of messages here to get the overview and its results. GL has added new permanent content, a TC that started today to coincide with the live action Aladdin movie release, and destroyed the happiness portion of the game.

I hope you had fun in Disney!

Like many of you, the joy I used to feel playing this game has dissipated. I’ve always enjoyed completing character sets and collecting them all. I realized I’m not enjoying this game anymore two weeks ago. I was on vacation during the last week or so of the Moana event. Moana unlocked while I was away. Seeing as I was on vacation with family, I only checked into the game a couple of times a day. Obviously, that was not enough to get Moana and you know what my first thought was? “Oh well, at least that’s one less character to level up and have to collect a zillion hibiscus flowers for.” If it had been a year ago, I’d be freaking out that I was going to miss out on a character. Now my thought is “meh...”

Like many of you, the joy I used to feel playing this game has dissipated. I’ve always enjoyed completing character sets and collecting them all. I realized I’m not enjoying this game anymore two weeks ago. I was on vacation during the last week or so of the Moana event. Moana unlocked while I was away. Seeing as I was on vacation with family, I only checked into the game a couple of times a day. Obviously, that was not enough to get Moana and you know what my first thought was? “Oh well, at least that’s one less character to level up and have to collect a zillion hibiscus flowers for.” If it had been a year ago, I’d be freaking out that I was going to miss out on a character. Now my thought is “meh...”

Same. In all honesty, if it weren't for the kids and how much they enjoy the game, I would have deleted it by now. I didn't put much effort into Moana. I'm kinda over it all.

Anyone else not competing in the Tower Challenge? I only have 3 Aladdin characters and I'm not spending any money on the Sultan so it's not like I'd miss out on the set without Rajah - I already don't have the set. I just don't see a point in participating.

FYI, someone tested speeding up the Tower to see if it would give EC or Moana shells. Verdict: Moana shells. So don't click your Tower when it's done (and maybe even Abu) until the EC bug gets fixed.

The first thing that pops up on my game is the bundle for the sultan...you’ve got to be kidding me.

It's just their greed showing through. They don't even try to hide it anymore. :sad2: They are making it so easy to not feel tempted by anything they have to offer. I've been saying for over a year that they have become too greedy and it's nice to see that other people are seeing it as well. I sincerely hope all of this backfires on them, but there are plenty of people who are more than willing to send them money for this garbage. It's not like I don't have the $5 or $10 or whatever they are asking for. It's more the point and that I choose not to give it to these scummy people.

ooOO a mystery that is locked, but you have to watch an advertisement just to see what it could be.
What a crock. I'll play along and see how it ends up. I will not be purchasing the sultan. Based on leaks, he will only help with 1 toy story character token, which is permanent content anyway.

ooOO a mystery that is locked, but you have to watch an advertisement just to see what it could be.
What a crock. I'll play along and see how it ends up. I will not be purchasing the sultan. Based on leaks, he will only help with 1 toy story character token, which is permanent content anyway.
SPOILER: it's 1 hot cocoa

Are we having fun yet?

well, you can buy 8 cocoas for $1.99. Gameloft just giving people what they never asked for!

The first thing that pops up on my game is the bundle for the sultan...you’ve got to be kidding me.

Yep, every move they made, especially over the last month, reek of desperation and greed! Really making it easier for players contemplating quitting to make that decision. I’m down to 4 characters at level 9, 3 Dumbo and LeFou, and my final goal is to finish them. Once I do, I’m considering that as finishing the game. I refuse to ever try finishing Moana characters because of how badly they’ve ****** up the flowers. Not sure if anyone here watches the Walking Dead, but basically GameLoft is Carol pointing the gun and ready to pull the trigger and I’m Lizzy being told to look at the flowers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!