Disney Magic Kingdoms

I just had an epiphany! The interns are actually geniuses. No no, hear me out. It's a clear case of bait and switch. Everyone is so worked up about the happiness mess that no one is even thinking about the lack of land any longer. Just as we are about to get the Slinky Dog Attraction with no place to put it. I'm on to you interns!!!! Happiness mistake...ha...more like a well planned diversion (that backfired horribly).

Remember the good ol' days when we used to get a free three cocoas right from the start? And the days back when Tinkerbell, Jessie, and at least four or five other characters would be out on constant cocoa task? And, of course, by "the good ol' days" I mean the last Tower event just a couple of months ago. Well, at least we can BUY cocoa packs now. Crooks.

Yep, way back in the OLD days! Coulda used those free cocoas too. Was talking while clicking earlier and wasted the two I had on refreshing characters on my second send out. :rotfl:

Was on Reddit earlier today, for a different game, and did something I never do and that was respond to someone on a DMK thread. I was reading the treads responses to the developers response to happiness and someone was pushing the companies line about why they aren’t opening up new land. Basically stating that it’s out of the goodness of their hearts, because if they did they the resources requirements would kick off too many players who play on older devices. They responded to me by “schooling me” on how resources work and I asked them if that was the case, how are they able to release new characters/attractions for events and TCs. They haven’t responded yet. :rotfl:

Where is this video to watch for cocoa? I see nothing on my game
DON’T DO IT!!! I wouldn’t trust “free” cocoa from them, don’t what to know what the “pixie dust” is that they sprinkle on it.

I didn't get the sultan yet. I have the gems, so I'm not sure why I didn't use them since I honestly don't think I'll be playing much longer. I will wait and see what happens with the stupid unhappiness thing though.

Well, this completely made my day so I thought I would share this with you all. Just about to head to the office and checked my mail where I found an envelope. Inside were three signed photos from Josh Cooley, on which he drew storyboard style drawings for each of the films I sent. And he wrote this great note on Pixar stationery in which he talks about finishing up work on Toy Story 4, and added a sketch of Forky. At least I don't have to wait over a month for him to finally be released in DMK. Guess I already got him. OK, off to work. At least tomorrow starts a nice four-day-weekend!
View attachment 402513

This is soooo cool! Thanks for sharing. I took a look at your autograph page way back when and you have a great collection!

I am not buying Cocoa Packs.

Same here. No way.

I'm back after reading the ridiculous comments of people THANKING Gameloft for giving out a few smilies AFTER making it impossible to keep happiness up. Lemmings, all. Am I the only one who still thinks this was an evil update? Are people really that stupid? Or am I missing something? This back and forth is enough to make me head for the hills.

Yep, every move they made, especially over the last month, reek of desperation and greed! Really making it easier for players contemplating quitting to make that decision. I’m down to 4 characters at level 9, 3 Dumbo and LeFou, and my final goal is to finish them. Once I do, I’m considering that as finishing the game. I refuse to ever try finishing Moana characters because of how badly they’ve ****** up the flowers. Not sure if anyone here watches the Walking Dead, but basically GameLoft is Carol pointing the gun and ready to pull the trigger and I’m Lizzy being told to look at the flowers.

Yes! Carol is a badass.

DON’T DO IT!!! I wouldn’t trust “free” cocoa from them, don’t what to know what the “pixie dust” is that they sprinkle on it.
Actually do think twice! I had my gem videos ready, watched one. Then went to watch the cocoa video, went back to get my second gem, and video option gone! So choose wisely!

EDIT: ahhh disregard again, it’s available now... sigh

Last edited:

Actually do think twice! I had my gem videos ready, watched one. Then went to watch the cocoa video, went back to get my second gem, and video option gone! So choose wisely!

EDIT: ahhh disregard again, it’s available now... sigh

Are you feeling alright? Feeling a little dizzy or seeing strange colors? Feeling a strange urge to spend money in the game? Please let us know your alright! :thumbsup2:rotfl:

Are you feeling alright? Feeling a little dizzy or seeing strange colors? Feeling a strange urge to spend money in the game? Please let us know your alright! :thumbsup2:rotfl:
Ugh all this complaining and constant challenges are just wearing me down :crazy2: I don’t think I can keep going on like this. *Cough* Please, go on without me! Tell them I made it all the way to level 60 and ecstatic *cough* but at 8%. *Gasps* But mostly ... please tell .. them ..

We need more land!
*croaks*

Ugh all this complaining and constant challenges are just wearing me down :crazy2: I don’t think I can keep going on like this. *Cough* Please, go on without me! Tell them I made it all the way to level 60 and ecstatic *cough* but at 8%. *Gasps* But mostly ... please tell .. them ..

We need more land!
*croaks*
Hee hee hee...:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: Everyone needs to post one funny message a day before we go all "Lord of the Flies" over happiness issues. Yours counts for 2 days since I laughed out loud. Supernova is covered too with his cookie comment earlier.

Hee hee hee...:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: Everyone needs to post one funny message a day before we go all "Lord of the Flies" over happiness issues. Yours counts for 2 days since I laughed out loud. Supernova is covered too with his cookie comment earlier.
So then am I free to turn in for the night? I'm anxious to wake up and see how far down my happiness is going to drop before tomorrow morning.

So then am I free to turn in for the night? I'm anxious to wake up and see how far down my happiness is going to drop before tomorrow morning.
Yes you may. But to be on the safe side, don't sleep more than 4 hrs and keep setting your alarm. Waking up at 230am to check your happiness meter will let you experience a level of happiness you've probably never felt before!

We need more land!
*croaks*

OH NO, we lost another one! :scared1:

There’s no need to fear, Wonder-dog is... Oops, that one of the few properties Disney doesn’t own (at-least for now). Don’t worry, we still have the update that’s gonna fix everything coming out any time now. I’m thinking it’s gonna be so great that they are intentionally making mistakes to add to the excitement! :thumbsup2

LAND? We don’t need no stinking land! Why would anyone need more land? That’s just crazy talk, it’s not like that’s something they’ve ever advertised as a feature. Could you imagine how embarrassing that would be if they did! Like being crazy enough to make it part of their discription... ooh oh, I’ve got bad news for the interns!

OH NO, we lost another one! :scared1:

There’s no need to fear, Wonder-dog is... Oops, that one of the few properties Disney doesn’t own (at-least for now). Don’t worry, we still have the update that’s gonna fix everything coming out any time now. I’m thinking it’s gonna be so great that they are intentionally making mistakes to add to the excitement! :thumbsup2

LAND? We don’t need no stinking land! Why would anyone need more land? That’s just crazy talk, it’s not like that’s something they’ve ever advertised as a feature. Could you imagine how embarrassing that would be if they did! Like being crazy enough to make it part of their discription... ooh oh, I’ve got bad news for the interns!
You've done your duty to the forum sir. :rotfl2: Missed your land messages, they always cracked me up.

Also, someone please explain that legislation thing mentioned a few pages back. What's that about? Thank you.

There is legislation under way attempting to make it illegal to sell loot boxes in games that target children because it promotes gambling.

Looking at the legislation it would appear that basically everything Gameloft does in DMK would become illegal - selling characters, selling loot boxes, selling anything that gives an advantage or selling any time limited content. No wonder they’re hysterically pushing events as fast as possible. They need us to spend money NOW.

There is legislation under way attempting to make it illegal to sell loot boxes in games that target children because it promotes gambling.

Looking at the legislation it would appear that basically everything Gameloft does in DMK would become illegal - selling characters, selling loot boxes, selling anything that gives an advantage or selling any time limited content. No wonder they’re hysterically pushing events as fast as possible. They need us to spend money NOW.

Thank you for explaining that to me, :) Much appreciated!

Okay, I officially think that whomever was in charge of creating this current round of Tower Challenge, was smoking something, or they didn't story board it out, or something. If you have all the characters and you work along to get the extra currency for the tower challenge, you reach a point where the task to gain said extra currency says Send Jasmine and Rajah to reunite. Like a fool, I clicked on said task before realizing, IT'S NOT POSSIBLE!!! The whole point of this TC is to GET RAJAH. I sent in a ticket AND I sent in a post to game loft forums. What the heck???? (I want to say other words). Maybe they have a board in their office space that says, GOAL: How to we frustrate all our players?

Okay, I officially think that whomever was in charge of creating this current round of Tower Challenge, was smoking something, or they didn't story board it out, or something. If you have all the characters and you work along to get the extra currency for the tower challenge, you reach a point where the task to gain said extra currency says Send Jasmine and Rajah to reunite. Like a fool, I clicked on said task before realizing, IT'S NOT POSSIBLE!!! The whole point of this TC is to GET RAJAH. I sent in a ticket AND I sent in a post to game loft forums. What the heck???? (I want to say other words). Maybe they have a board in their office space that says, GOAL: How to we frustrate all our players?
So now not only do we get to stare at “welcome Ducky” for 14 more days, we get to stare at Rajah too! Joy!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!