Disney Magic Kingdoms

I wonder if they will still do the happiness side quests during events, and how that will work out, because we are all stuck in the same boat. Only up to six at a time. Can't hoard them anymore, so I guess whoever logs in most wins. Evil jerks.
Although I do have to admit that I'm not in any way missing those dumb tapper events. Of course, now that I'm saying this, the interns will undoubtedly program in a stupid trophy event or something, just to risk further frustrating and diminishing their player base.

and the good part is the only difference in the tiers (at least for now, who knows what happens after the dreaded Update 31 occurs) is that at the estatic level you get 10% increase chance in token drop and at one level lower it is a 6% extra chance - sop while annoying, the net impact is only 4% less extra chance of a token drop

That’s the thing, your completely correct the slight drop off is so minimal that it shouldn’t be a big deal which tier your in. The problem is they so botched up the release/execution that it just ticked everyone off. They are right, the happiness system is and has basically been broken from the start, but how did these changes “fix” it? Problem is most of us have been in ecstatic for so long, being knocked down in joyous and having to fight to just get back into ecstatic feels like a punishment. They have burnt so much good will over the last 6 months, no one is gonna give them the benefit of the doubt, and if anything gonna think it’s just a change for them to somehow make money.

Question? Is the ability to bookmark a post a new feature with the forum update/redesign, or has it been there for awhile? Looks like it could be a really useful tool for marking old post you might want to revisit, or quote at a later time.

Really happy with the forum changes. Only thing I’m not liking is the change to the watched threads page, which I have bookmaked and check multiple times a day. It use to ONLY show you posts that have been added to since you last visited. Now it shows every thread you have marked to watch and nothing to differentiate the two. Sure I’ll get use to it, but not liking it at all.

That’s the thing, your completely correct the slight drop off is so minimal that it shouldn’t be a big deal which tier your in. The problem is they so botched up the release/execution that it just ticked everyone off. They are right, the happiness system is and has basically been broken from the start, but how did these changes “fix” it? Problem is most of us have been in ecstatic for so long, being knocked down in joyous and having to fight to just get back into ecstatic feels like a punishment. They have burnt so much good will over the last 6 months, no one is gonna give them the benefit of the doubt, and if anything gonna think it’s just a change for them to somehow make money.

Question? Is the ability to bookmark a post a new feature with the forum update/redesign, or has it been there for awhile? Looks like it could be a really useful tool for marking old post you might want to revisit, or quote at a later time.

Really happy with the forum changes. Only thing I’m not liking is the change to the watched threads page, which I have bookmaked and check multiple times a day. It use to ONLY show you posts that have been added to since you last visited. Now it shows every thread you have marked to watch and nothing to differentiate the two. Sure I’ll get use to it, but not liking it at all.

Oh, I'm not saying the change is good or that I like it or anything - just trying to put it in perspective (at least that is what I am trying to do - easier said than done some times :D)

and yes, the bookmark a post is new - thinking it is useful if you want to go back to quote or if it had unseful info that you might want to go back to in the future when planning a trip, etc. - things like that

Although I do have to admit that I'm not in any way missing those dumb tapper events. Of course, now that I'm saying this, the interns will undoubtedly program in a stupid trophy event or something, just to risk further frustrating and diminishing their player base.

NOOOO this will be the one thing that the interns read and decide they should do.

More places to earn tokens you say? What does that have to do with happiness? It doesn't because chances are their "more ways to earn tokens" has to do with premium content.
It's sad when you think how poorly executed their current systems are. We have merlin, who has useless attractions other than golden trophy. You can buy tokens from him. The chests are broken too, especially for happiness. A silver chest yields the same happiness (more times than not) as a bronze chest, so there is no incentive to use that. The experience level is second to number of park visitors in terms of usefulness. At least they got rid of the equally stupid social aspect.

It sounds like the next update will be a larger one in terms of new items and game mechanics, especially since it will roll out with the toy story main story line reboot. Then 2 weeks after that there will be a minor corrective update with another limited time challenge event with the Herbie the love bug and Flubber.

Oh and if you want to know the source of my information, I was visiting my local coffee shop and a gameloft intern needed a handout, because clearly they are hurting for ways to make money at this point.

Herbie the Love Bug! You had to tell me he's coming. I've been concentrating on leveling up my remaining characters, contemplating ending play once they are all maxed out. Now I may have to reconsider continuing to play. :crazy2:

Is anyone else's leaderboards for chapter 2 really off? I've been playing roughly every 2 hours from 6am to midnight and only have 16,305 points but the #1 spot on my board has 180,000 points and the top 50 spots have between 20K and 50K points.

Is anyone else's leaderboards for chapter 2 really off? I've been playing roughly every 2 hours from 6am to midnight and only have 16,305 points but the #1 spot on my board has 180,000 points and the top 50 spots have between 20K and 50K points.

mine isn’t. Currently #36 with 17,123. Top player is at 27.7K

mine isn’t. Currently #36 with 17,123. Top player is at 27.7K

The top player on my board has 50,360 with me at 16,305. Granted I only have Anna for the frozen characters but all my other characters are mostly at 10. One I believe is 8. But I have mostly played every two hours except at night. I am 343rd. Lol

Leader on mine is just over 33k. I have just over 14k And I am in 286th. I have not been sending out every 2 hours so I would say my board is probably normal.

Herbie the Love Bug! You had to tell me he's coming. I've been concentrating on leveling up my remaining characters, contemplating ending play once they are all maxed out. Now I may have to reconsider continuing to play. :crazy2:

I have no inside knowledge. It would be safe to assume that Herbie and Flubber would be movies added in 2030 when they've run out of everything else, and just before the end game - black cauldron.

Has anyone had items disappear out of your park? The Mickey stand that we got with this event is gone from my park. Very strange.

Has anyone had items disappear out of your park? The Mickey stand that we got with this event is gone from my park. Very strange.
Happiness has been leaving at a rapid pace.... :duck:

Anyone else just finding this event beyond boring? There were hardly any side quests for the frozen people, and then hanging out with Rajh is also a quest that sits there and mocks me each day, right above that stupid spork.

I have no inside knowledge. It would be safe to assume that Herbie and Flubber would be movies added in 2030 when they've run out of everything else, and just before the end game - black cauldron.
Herbie & Flubber will be added once Disney remakes the films. Herbie will be played by an actual self-driving Tesla. No more rigging and special effects there! The classic paint job will be "updated" with a more trendy, fashion-forward, and (of course) marketing friendly design. No more plain, old-fashioned circled 53 and racing stripes!

Flubber will be rewritten to change the meaning of the name. No longer Flying Rubber, it will be an acronym for Fake Laser Using Bouncing Balls to Equalize Relativity or some such nonsense.

Anyone else just finding this event beyond boring? There were hardly any side quests for the frozen people, and then hanging out with Rajh is also a quest that sits there and mocks me each day, right above that stupid spork.
Boring content wise. But I don’t mind it. TC are so much less stressful for me (likely as a long-term player). So it’s really easy to not log in all weekend, and still stay caught up. I collected my last Rajah fabric piece this morning, and not at all stressing to get another concession stand for which I have no room for. I’ll collect enough to get Rajah, then done. Outside of the TC, I’m just collecting the last tokens for Tiana and Dr. F, gumbo is already done and cranking out as many Moana flowers as possible, only doing long token tasks overnight.

So was their lame-as$ response just their way of saying that they have zero intentions of addressing this and are going to simply leave it until people stop whining? Because clearly "claiming" to have a big picture on how to proceed means that they have zero vision of the future. Anyone else get the feeling that there is far more wining than planning going on behind the scenes?

So was their lame-as$ response just their way of saying that they have zero intentions of addressing this and are going to simply leave it until people stop whining? Because clearly "claiming" to have a big picture on how to proceed means that they have zero vision of the future. Anyone else get the feeling that there is far more wining than planning going on behind the scenes?

Not a very nice way to talk about your co-workers. :lmao:

Actually I using this to up my post count it this thread since I am way behind most of you. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter