Disney Magic Kingdoms

So was their lame-as$ response just their way of saying that they have zero intentions of addressing this and are going to simply leave it until people stop whining? Because clearly "claiming" to have a big picture on how to proceed means that they have zero vision of the future. Anyone else get the feeling that there is far more wining than planning going on behind the scenes?
Whining 😢 or wining 🍷? I've always suspected you and your co-workers of CTWI - Changing Things While Impaired.

It is so lovely to not participate in an event. I just welcomed Timothy. Just leveling current characters and plugging along. I decided I'm just going to level up what I have, finish whatever is left in the story line, and then end it. That's realistically at least 3 months away, just for leveling characters. Unless the next "event" group is something I am DYING to have, I'm going to ignore that too. I'm just going to plug along and finish what I have.

It is so lovely to not participate in an event. I just welcomed Timothy. Just leveling current characters and plugging along. I decided I'm just going to level up what I have, finish whatever is left in the story line, and then end it. That's realistically at least 3 months away, just for leveling characters. Unless the next "event" group is something I am DYING to have, I'm going to ignore that too. I'm just going to plug along and finish what I have.
You're taking me back. Right now Ringmaster and Timothy are resting home at level 10, and I'm just one flag away from being able to retire Dumbo too.

Sounds like a good way to play. I have a morbid curiosity for the next update, but think I’ll be doing the same. My LeFoe will finish leveling to 10 in a few minutes and then I’m only down to Dumbo and I consider that as finishing leveling all the characters! Obviously still have Moana characters, but they so screwed up their items, especially the flowers, that I really don’t consider them part of the game I’ve been playing and not worth jumping thru the hoops required to finish them.

EDIT: LeFoe is officially done and sent home!

You're taking me back. Right now Ringmaster and Timothy are resting home at level 10, and I'm just one flag away from being able to retire Dumbo too.

Congrats, in advance! I’m also just down to Dumbo, but think you’ll have me beat by at least a week. Parachutes won’t be a problem finishing. I’ve actually wasted to much time collecting them this week, because I got so use to doing them to finish Timothy earlier in the week. Currently 70/100 parachutes, 29/50 Flags and 11/30 ears hats.

I'm leaning towards this method of playing as well. I'm really only doing the Tower Challenge because I'm a cat lover, lol. I'm honestly struggling to think of any new groups of characters we don't already have that I would care much about.

Sounds like a good way to play. I have a morbid curiosity for the next update, but think I’ll be doing the same. My LeFoe will finish leveling to 10 in a few minutes and then I’m only down to Dumbo and I consider that as finishing leveling all the characters! Obviously still have Moana characters, but they so screwed up their items, especially the flowers, that I really don’t consider them part of the game I’ve been playing and not worth jumping thru the hoops required to finish them.

EDIT: LeFoe is officially done and sent home!
Congrats, in advance! I’m also just down to Dumbo, but think you’ll have me beat by at least a week. Parachutes won’t be a problem finishing. I’ve actually wasted to much time collecting them this week, because I got so use to doing them to finish Timothy earlier in the week. Currently 70/100 parachutes, 29/50 Flags and 11/30 ears hats.
I’m a little behind both of you, just sent Dumbo to level 9, but LaFou has been at home for a few weeks now. But I still have Tiana and Dr. F to get to 10, and obviously all the Moana group.

I’m in the morbid curiosity group too. Right now I’m taking it easy and trying to make the game enjoyable again at least from my perspective. But I have a strong feeling with the stress level add of the next challenge that will be my final straw too.

I’m a little behind both of you, just sent Dumbo to level 9, but LaFou has been at home for a few weeks now. But I still have Tiana and Dr. F to get to 10, and obviously all the Moana group.

I’m in the morbid curiosity group too. Right now I’m taking it easy and trying to make the game enjoyable again at least from my perspective. But I have a strong feeling with the stress level add of the next challenge that will be my final straw too.

Yeah, it will be interesting what changes they make in update 31 and I’m actually more interested in how they will try to spin some of it. I blame this board for making me continue this game, because I probably would have quit long ago if it weren’t for it. I’d miss the conversation and people on this thread much more than the game.

In other news I did see Aladdin Wednesday night and thought it was actually a decent movie. May have felt differently if I had bought a regular ticket, but since I can see up to 3 movies a week, it was well worth it. Only thing that bugged me, and I don’t consider this a spoiler, is the technique they used to speed up some of the action.

Thanks! To one of my original points, it took me nearly a week to get the last ear hat token. Flags were a bit easier, and I wound up getting the final two during the same collection.

I'm leaning towards this method of playing as well. I'm really only doing the Tower Challenge because I'm a cat lover, lol. I'm honestly struggling to think of any new groups of characters we don't already have that I would care much about.

Aristocats? Lol

You are ahead of me. Still need 43 flags and 20 ears. I really liked that group. I feel like the chests pretty much took care of Ringmaster and Timothy for me. It was a nice break from the normal grind. Interns did a good job with them. Omg...what did I just say!?! Oh yeah, it's wine week. That explains it.

Yeah, it will be interesting what changes they make in update 31 and I’m actually more interested in how they will try to spin some of it. I blame this board for making me continue this game, because I probably would have quit long ago if it weren’t for it. I’d miss the conversation and people on this thread much more than the game.

In other news I did see Aladdin Wednesday night and thought it was actually a decent movie. May have felt differently if I had bought a regular ticket, but since I can see up to 3 movies a week, it was well worth it. Only thing that bugged me, and I don’t consider this a spoiler, is the technique they used to speed up some of the action.
Wait a sec, are you saying it was "decent" because you didn't actually pay for it? Not sure if that counts as a solid review or not.🐧 (no reason for the penguin other than he's pretty cute)

Wait a sec, are you saying it was "decent" because you didn't actually pay for it? Not sure if that counts as a solid review or not.🐧 (no reason for the penguin other than he's pretty cute)
:rotfl: No, I’m saying it was decent because I though it was decent. That said, if I had spent $17 ($11 + $6 drink) I woulda preferred waiting to rent it and fair or not I woulda judged it differently. Really miss not having a second run theater around me anymore, because Aladdin is the perfect kind of move for them.

Have there always been so many emojis to pick between? Oooooo I'm gonna have fun with this!!!

🙈🙉🙊

Nope, they added most of them with the site update. Think I’m gonna use 🤬 on s fairly regular basis from now on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter