Disney Magic Kingdoms

Just to silly vent...they finally have a concession I really want (all the wishable ones -they are pretty cute) and all I get is more EC. Just my luck. I understood Mickey ( he was the cutest I think, and Minnie ( although her wink was kinda strange) , but what the heck is it now? Seriously...what is it supposed to be? I know it says "Mickey Ice-Cream Wishable Stand" but it looks a little horror movie to me. Kinda like Mickey with a blue tinted Jason mask on. Ok...I feel better now. Even though I just hit milestone 2 and still only got EC. I had a 50/50 chance on 2 chests and only got EC?!? I seriously have bad luck. Hope you guys are doing better!!!
Same for the first two stands. I finally got this one with alien Mickey on top. Not sure what the hell it is, but happy to have one all the same.

The grilled cheese in in reference to Woodys Lunch Box concession in Toy Story Land at WDW. Haven’t tried it yet but heard it’s pretty good.

I have had it and it is pretty good - their tomato soup is rather tasty too so solid lunch to get that and dip it in the tomato soup. The pastry snack is from there too and they are tasty (not the cheapest though). Also like the adult lemonade there (but not expecting to see that in the game 🤣

I have had it and it is pretty good - their tomato soup is rather tasty too so solid lunch to get that and dip it in the tomato soup. The pastry snack is from there too and they are tasty (not the cheapest though). Also like the adult lemonade there (but not expecting to see that in the game 🤣
While the adult lemonade might not ever be IN the game, many of the game components are clearly the result of quite a few of those tasty libations.

I spent this weekend, including Friday at our local Comic Con, so I am a bit behind in my IOS game. I am a lot behind in my Windows game, because we were out of the house for 12 hours. I should still get Rajah in my IOS game, but I'm not sure about in my Windows. I only got the concession stand with my last collection in Chapter 2. And then I couldn't start chapter 3 until 7PM last night. My happiness is atrocious in that game too. But it is the only game I got any of the wishables stands (2 Mickeys).

BTW, if you ever get to see Zachary Levi (Flynn Rider, Chuck, and some new DC movie...) in person, do it. He's awesome.

Just to silly vent...they finally have a concession I really want (all the wishable ones -they are pretty cute) and all I get is more EC. Just my luck. I understood Mickey ( he was the cutest I think, and Minnie ( although her wink was kinda strange) , but what the heck is it now? Seriously...what is it supposed to be? I know it says "Mickey Ice-Cream Wishable Stand" but it looks a little horror movie to me. Kinda like Mickey with a blue tinted Jason mask on. Ok...I feel better now. Even though I just hit milestone 2 and still only got EC. I had a 50/50 chance on 2 chests and only got EC?!? I seriously have bad luck. Hope you guys are doing better!!!
There was also a snack/treat set of Wishables. It's actually pretty cute in person...

I spent this weekend, including Friday at our local Comic Con.

BTW, if you ever get to see Zachary Levi (Flynn Rider, Chuck, and some new DC movie...) in person, do it. He's awesome.

I was at the same Con this weekend. I met Patrick Warburton (Pull the lever Kronk . . . Wroooooonnnnngg Levvveeeerrr) 🦙

Welcomed Rajah a few hours ago. I doubt I'll get enough EC to level him up, but I'll keep collecting when I can anyway.
Remember that, as you are purchasing his tokens towards level two, NOT to get the first common token, the goblet thingie. If you're not going to be able to get the 10,000 EC to get the stupid tiger to 2, then the token will change to the lamps once the Tower Challenge is over. Just buy the second and third tokens, and then save up your EC towards the gem conversion at the end.

Remember that, as you are purchasing his tokens towards level two, NOT to get the first common token, the goblet thingie. If you're not going to be able to get the 10,000 EC to get the stupid tiger to 2, then the token will change to the lamps once the Tower Challenge is over. Just buy the second and third tokens, and then save up your EC towards the gem conversion at the end.

Can’t remember, but don’t the TCs only give the crumby 1 or 2 gem conversions?

Playing this one much more casually, especially over the weekend, but should be welcoming Rajah when I get the 2K progression reward in the next 2-4 hours.

Getting closer to finishing Dumbo and am currently at 38/50 flags and 17/30 ear hats. Then it’s just waiting for then next update to decide what to do next! Won’t miss that for the world because I have a feeling it’s gonna be a big 🤬 show. :rotfl:

Playing this one much more casually, especially over the weekend, but should be welcoming Rajah when I get the 2K progression reward in the next 2-4 hours.

Getting closer to finishing Dumbo and am currently at 38/50 flags and 17/30 ear hats. Then it’s just waiting for then next update to decide what to do next! Won’t miss that for the world because I have a feeling it’s gonna be a big 🤬 show. :rotfl:
TC's have horrible conversion rates. Save yourself the heartache...just assume you'll get nothing, then you'll be happy about the crappy 1 gem you get later.

And ...you are beating me at Dumbo. Still need 28 flags and 7 ears. I know I said it before, but I really liked how smooth the Dumbo group was. Hope they treat more content in the same fashion in the future.

TC's have horrible conversion rates. Save yourself the heartache...just assume you'll get nothing, then you'll be happy about the crappy 1 gem you get later.

That’s always my approach for TCs.

And ...you are beating me at Dumbo. Still need 28 flags and 7 ears. I know I said it before, but I really liked how smooth the Dumbo group was. Hope they treat more content in the same fashion in the future.
Yeah, the Dumbo characters were handled great, but feel like they’re the exception to the rule. Feels like everything they’ve done the last few months is about making us log in more often for less. Have a feeling they are gonna continue the awful Moana approach. 🤮 My guess is with a few minor tweaks to “improve things” in the new update. Problem is I think their idea of improvement varies greatly from ours.

Woke up this morning and everyone had just started their tasks I sent them on last night! I could use some hot cocoas too! So annoying. I sent in a ticket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!