Disney Magic Kingdoms

Made a rookie move tonight. I was all excited when I bought the last token for Rajah. Then I realized I'm still 2500 ec away from the big welcome. I literally heard the "wah wah wah" in my ears. Guess it just means 1 more day of Tower fun. ( Total rookie move...)

I have all the tokens as well but collecting the 2,500 EC. But been playing this as always casually so down to the end,

Welcoming Raja now ... Likely not get enough EC to level to two but hopefully at least max out the 2nd and 3rd tokens to level him up shortly after event ends

Still don't have enough gems for Sultan though so guess I won't get him. Oh well. Don't have the ring master either

Can’t remember, but don’t the TCs only give the crumby 1 or 2 gem conversions?

Playing this one much more casually, especially over the weekend, but should be welcoming Rajah when I get the 2K progression reward in the next 2-4 hours.
I know the conversion for the Tower Challenge is much lower, but I don't think it's held to just 1 or 2 gems. It's just that the currency-to-gem ratio is much much higher for currency. I would just hate to waste all of the EC on a useless token and then not reach the crazy 10,000 EC to level the stupid tiger to 2. I'll take the gem, rather than fall 1,000 short of the level-up. For now, I have all five of the second and third token, and I'm going to see how far I can get in EC. If I make it to 12,000, then I might consider. Otherwise, I'll just take my gems and use my crazy abundance of magic to start the level-up. Lamps are easy enough to come by, once we switch back over.

I know the conversion for the Tower Challenge is much lower, but I don't think it's held to just 1 or 2 gems. It's just that the currency-to-gem ratio is much much higher for currency. I would just hate to waste all of the EC on a useless token and then not reach the crazy 10,000 EC to level the stupid tiger to 2. I'll take the gem, rather than fall 1,000 short of the level-up. For now, I have all five of the second and third token, and I'm going to see how far I can get in EC. If I make it to 12,000, then I might consider. Otherwise, I'll just take my gems and use my crazy abundance of magic to start the level-up. Lamps are easy enough to come by, once we switch back over.

I hear you. It’s just so incredibly stupid that they charge 10K just to level to 2. Makes it relatively worthless to level characters up unless you know you could make a few K more. Also makes the last few days of the TCs, after you get the 5 items, relatively worthless. They should just let us buy as many items as we want and build up a surplus and level after the TC ends. Obviously they would never do that because it would be beneficial to the players. Who knows make the price go up 25 or 50 EC every time you buy extra items, beyond the 5 needed for level 2?

I hear you. It’s just so incredibly stupid that they charge 10K just to level to 2. Makes it relatively worthless to level characters up unless you know you could make a few K more. Also makes the last few days of the TCs, after you get the 5 items, relatively worthless. They should just let us buy as many items as we want and build up a surplus and level after the TC ends. Obviously they would never do that because it would be beneficial to the players. Who knows make the price go up 25 or 50 EC every time you buy extra items, beyond the 5 needed for level 2?

Also protects them from giving away very many gems as they do in regular events even with only giving us one or two.

One TC collection away from picking up the third and final concession stand. After that, I'm good to switch to casual mode. I already have all ten of the second and third tokens, so there is nothing else to achieve. I was able to build up 47 cocoas going into the third round, and they have really helped me for this round to get to the 52,000 points.

One TC collection away from picking up the third and final concession stand. After that, I'm good to switch to casual mode. I already have all ten of the second and third tokens, so there is nothing else to achieve. I was able to build up 47 cocoas going into the third round, and they have really helped me for this round to get to the 52,000 points.

I'm far behind you, but got Rajah so I'm happy and shifting into an even more casual mode. I have tons of cocoas because I am not playing enough to need them, but I have absolutely used a bunch to get where I am.

I'm far behind you, but got Rajah so I'm happy and shifting into an even more casual mode. I have tons of cocoas because I am not playing enough to need them, but I have absolutely used a bunch to get where I am.

I welcomed Rajah this morning but not playing enough to have five of the two tokens but I will get a few probably hats in the morning. I will finish the last concession in the next collection or two. Been playing mostly casually And leveling.

Have Rajah in both games. IOS, I am 4 or 5 collections away from having the concession stand. Have the tokens for level 2. Windows, I am still earning EC to buy the tokens for level 2. I'm also about 9 collections away from the concession stand. Since I plan on sleeping, that won't happen.

Since Patrick Warburton was mentioned (who we did not see due to scheduling conflict)... Ming-Na Wen (Mulan, Melinda May on Agents of Shield) was also at the Con, although I only saw half of her panel (left to go see George Takei while he is still with us). All better uses of my time than staying at home babysitting my Windows game.

The tower challenge has disappeared for me. I remember having a problem before and I sent a character home that needed to be out to play. This time I know I haven't sent any characters home but then there were 3 in there that shouldn't have been. I have added them back but will have to restart the game to see if the Tower returns.

I could use some help with Rajah. I am about 3K EC away from being able to welcome Rajah and I don't think it is possible for me to earn before the event ends. Will I have an option at the end to spend gems on the balance of whatever I need? I am thinking no. Does anyone remember how many gems it costs to refresh characters when you are out of refreshes? I see that it is 8 gems to speed through the 2 hours itself, which I could do. I currently have just over 60 gems and I am trying avoid purchasing gems. Do I have a chance at Rajah at this point?

Welcomed Rajah and in probably 4 more rounds I will have enough points for the last concessions stand. Fortunately this TC I accumulated enough cocoas to be able to hit the 52,000.

I welcomed Rajah with about 12 hours to go. I wasn’t sure for quite a while if I was going to get him - missing a lot of the characters from rounds 1 & 2, but had close to a full set for round 3.

My biggest issue has been cocoas - this week I have been getting 1 a day, maybe 2 on a good day. I’ve had more pop ups asking me to buy cocoas than I have actually received.

I welcomed Rajah with about 12 hours to go. I wasn’t sure for quite a while if I was going to get him - missing a lot of the characters from rounds 1 & 2, but had close to a full set for round 3.

My biggest issue has been cocoas - this week I have been getting 1 a day, maybe 2 on a good day. I’ve had more pop ups asking me to buy cocoas than I have actually received.
The reduced the number of characters that could bring back cocoa and -- gasp --- introduced a new feature to purchase cocoa??? Shocking! Crooks.

Got the Tiger tail concession stand. I know there is no way I am leveling Rajah to 2 so now I am hoping for the 15 gems on the leaderboard. I keep bouncing in and out of the top 50.

Just got the last concession stand with 3 hours go. Wont' get the Sultan, but oh well

I see they have unlocked a new costume for Bo Peep - need fabric for her:
- button fabric is 400 elixer each - need 30 of them
- Blue scallop fabric is just from mini-challenges I guess (they said the first one will start today) - need 30 of them

also need 15 ear hats

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter