Disney Magic Kingdoms

PSA: Once the remaining event time drops below an hour, bring out all your Aladdin characters and send them on their 1 hour tasks for Lamps. Or you could do it now, and then just don't click on their checkmarks. DON'T send Rajah on his 4 hour task until you level him to 2.

Still not sure what to do about the Sultan. In IOS, I have 615 gems. Enough to get him, but if another event starts soon, I won't have the 700 gems I need for that. But with new Toy Story 4 permanent content unlocking, maybe they will delay a limited time event (ha ha ha). Or maybe I care more about the Sultan than the new event. I know some people think it will be Pocahontas because she is a Princess with a comfy costume that hasn't been released yet. I don't know if I'd rather have Flit or Meeko over Sultan.

The reduced the number of characters that could bring back cocoa and -- gasp --- introduced a new feature to purchase cocoa??? Shocking! Crooks.

Crooks? Those are features to help improve the game and make it more enjoyable! You read this thread right? At least one post on each page has someone complaint about the game being way to easy and want things to be more complicated. That’s why they made cocoa harder to get, added a premium character to TC, changed the happiness system making it harder to stay Ecstatic and made it tougher to collect Hibiscus flowers for Moana characters. All welcomed changes that we should be thanking the interns for every day! Can’t wait for update 31 to find out what other welcomed changes get made! :thumbsup2

Just got the last concession stand with 3 hours go. Wont' get the Sultan, but oh well

I see they have unlocked a new costume for Bo Peep - need fabric for her:
- button fabric is 400 elixer each - need 30 of them
- Blue scallop fabric is just from mini-challenges I guess (they said the first one will start today) - need 30 of them

also need 15 ear hats

Sorry to hear to won’t get Sultan and surprised you got the last concession. Grats on that.

Sorry to hear to won’t get Sultan and surprised you got the last concession. Grats on that.

I’m sure he got Rajah, unless he couldn’t play for a few days early on, if he did get the final concession. If he didn’t get the Sultan it woulda been s personal choice, or he just didn’t have the gems.

I decided to pass on getting the Sultan, the first character I won’t have now, for personal reasons. I’m sure their money grabs will bring in more revenue from newer players, but they are making it so long time players, like myself, realize how pointless characters/attractions are. 6 months ago I woulda bought the Sultan or whatever premium attraction from Moana I didn’t get the last event the second they were available. Due to their greed I just don’t care now. :confused3

I’m sure he got Rajah, unless he couldn’t play for a few days early on, if he did get the final concession. If he didn’t get the Sultan it woulda been s personal choice, or he just didn’t have the gems.

I decided to pass on getting the Sultan, the first character I won’t have now, for personal reasons. I’m sure their money grabs will bring in more revenue from newer players, but they are making it so long time players, like myself, realize how pointless characters/attractions are. 6 months ago I woulda bought the Sultan or whatever premium attraction from Moana I didn’t get the last event the second they were available. Due to their greed I just don’t care now. :confused3

Due to leveling toon I had enough gems for Sultan, I would not have paid cash for him. Played TC casually and still got Rajah and the various concessions. I only spend cash if it was a group of characters I missed and have most of them now with exception of gem characters. I get them a little at a time.

Shame they picked the Trophy Event for this Leadership board. Back to leveling characters and playing casually. I really don’t like collecting Trophies and it is for 1 cloth. I Think thAt is awful and only for top 50, why bother not worth my time. I will get what comes along for this one.

Due to leveling toon I had enough gems for Sultan, I would not have paid cash for him. Played TC casually and still got Rajah and the various concessions. I only spend cash if it was a group of characters I missed and have most of them now with exception of gem characters. I get them a little at a time.

I also have enough gems, 471 atm, but refuse to spend them on a premium TC character, I really doubt anyone was asking for. Just felt like a money grab, like everything In the game has felt like lately. What’s next premium TC attractions? 🤬 I just gave them a new idea!

As far as spending money in the game, I’ve never had problems with people spending money or not. Always find it funny when some people call or attack players for “wasting money” on a FTP game when they’re are likely things they spend on others would question, say a daily Starbucks coffee for example. I use to always buy the parade car and depending on my gem supply, the premium character/attraction bundle, because I wanted to support the game and make sure it continued. Problem is over the last year or so they’ve made so many questionable moves (less time between events, refusing to unlock land, requiring more tokens, etc.) that they’ve lost any trust I and some other players had in them. Because of that I refuse to spend another penny in this game, and am contemplating quitting when the next event starts, unless they find ways to win some of my trust back.

Shame they picked the Trophy Event for this Leadership board. Back to leveling characters and playing casually. I really don’t like collecting Trophies and it is for 1 cloth. I Think thAt is awful and only for top 50, why bother not worth my time. I will get what comes along for this one.

It’s funny, I’m probably in the minority, but the Trophy mini events have always been my favorite. Would always use them as an excuse to collect 1 hour job items from the previous events characters. Do agree that the placement rewards are 🤬, so I’m not wasting my time on this one.

EDIT: I think the 🤬 Emoji will easily surpass my use of :rotfl: for my future emoji use! :thumbsup2

wow they really reduced the number of characters who can collect trophies
and attractions too! It looks like they cut it in half? Seriously 🤬 are they doing? Are they trying to get all the long time players to quit? I’m not against them making changes to improve the game, and I’m sure I’m missing some, but have they made any changes lately that have actually improved the game? Also, is it really that tough to let us know if they are making some of these changes and why? I/We May might agree with a change, but at least give us your rational for them.

I was surprised when I got the last prize/concession this morning during my last tower collection. I'm glad it's over. I'm not doing well with the contest ATM, but then again I'm not really into the costumes anyway. Still not enjoying the game like I did in the past. I replied to today's "aren't we wonderful we are making the game more fun for our players" post, asking what they are going to do about the happiness issues and, surprisingly ;) they haven't responded. Lots of likes on that one, so I guess others feel the same way.

wow they really reduced the number of characters who can collect trophies

I noticed this, too. Maybe that is why I'm doing so badly with this challenge.

Has anyone else been getting the end of TC cut scene with Maleficent every time they open the game since the end of the TC? Whether or not I restart the game, I have to suffer through it!

Has anyone else been getting the end of TC cut scene with Maleficent every time they open the game since the end of the TC? Whether or not I restart the game, I have to suffer through it!

Not I, got it once when new event started.

I have. Tried hard starting the app and my phone and it doesn't matter. I've even had a couple times that the cutscene ends, then re-plays a 2nd time before accepting my regular game progress.

Over and over and over and over and over again. And again.

Got it twice, rebooted the app. The Trophy challenge disappeared. Rebooted the app again and the challenge was back. No more Maleficent.

Yeah I did get Raja and enough of the 2nd and 3rd items to be ready to level him up post event. I had all the characters used in the TC and I guess just used cocoas judiciously as wasn't ever really an issue

I just didn't have the gems for the Sultan. Same reason I don't have the Ring master either

Ok, so I entered to check if anyone was having the same Maleficent glitch and I see it's a general problem. I have also some characters whose quest times aren't elapsing. I noticed because of a happiness request that has been showing me 1 hour 53 minutes remaining since I woke up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!