Disney Magic Kingdoms

Trophy event followed immediately by a Koi Blimp tapper one. Old respawn for them was 5x2 hours but I’ve already found 10* so clearly that has changed.

Last edited:
Trophy event followed immediately by a Koi Blimp tapper one. Old respawn for them was 5x2 hours but I’ve already found 10* so clearly that has changed.

It's definitely 10 and respawn seems like a long time - more than 4 hours and still haven't respawned

You aren't alone. I opened that game at 10:30ish and clicked my first set of blimps, but only found 8 out of 10. Then we went to lunch, and watched Godzilla, and when the movie finished at 3, I opened my app and found the last 2. Then when we got home after 4, they had respawned. So I have 20, but only two sets.

Well I’m sorry to say that the annoying Congratulations! Pop up ads have been back the last day or two. Anyone else having the same problem?

You aren't alone. I opened that game at 10:30ish and clicked my first set of blimps, but only found 8 out of 10. Then we went to lunch, and watched Godzilla, and when the movie finished at 3, I opened my app and found the last 2. Then when we got home after 4, they had respawned. So I have 20, but only two sets.

How did you like Godzilla? I watched it in last weekend and thought it was a decent mindless summer flick. Definitely glad I watched it in IMAX, although strangely more for the sound than the visuals. Granted the plot and characters were beyond stupid, I’m fine with that as long as I don’t think about it. :rotfl:

How did you like Godzilla? I watched it in last weekend and thought it was a decent mindless summer flick. Definitely glad I watched it in IMAX, although strangely more for the sound than the visuals. Granted the plot and characters were beyond stupid, I’m fine with that as long as I don’t think about it. :rotfl:

For what type of movie it is, I liked it. It felt a little long toward middle and end. But you go for the Kaiju battles, and if you think there is going to be anything else, why are you there? It's not the type of movie that you would take people who aren't already fans or open to Godzilla style movies. Unlike, Skull Island where both DH and I thought it was the type of movie you could take "fans of movies" to, even if they weren't Kong fans.

I'm still getting happiness tasks for 4 hours. I sent a message to gameloft asking what's up with that. My buddy Gaspar didn't address my concern at all. And Igor just said they know about it and to check out the gameloft website and facebook page.

Looks like a new update just came out, I wonde what else they'll break.

Any speculation as to what's next? They hinted the dreaded Update 31 will come out in June. Are they really letting us have a breather or will they announce a podcast for Friday that announces another event starting next week?

Why are we getting tokens for Big 10 my are at 10?

Edit: I see it is the second game they started. Ugh

Two events at once? Lemme guess "it's what players have been asking for!"
Why are we getting tokens for Big 10 my are at 10?

Edit: I see it is the second game they started. Ugh

I truly have no idea 🤬 they are thinking lately? Not only have they drastically increased the number of tapper events, something I doubt anyone has ever asked for, they are also messing around with the characters who collect said items. For the trophy event they drastically reduced the number of characters/attractions that collect trophies and it looks like the battle bots increased (?) the number of characters that collect. I returned 14 characters that collect bot items, which feels like it’s considerably more than usual? The one thing I’m pretty sure about is while we have no idea 🤬 they are doing, they don’t either.

I truly have no idea 🤬 they are thinking lately? Not only have they drastically increased the number of tapper events, something I doubt anyone has ever asked for, they are also messing around with the characters who collect said items. For the trophy event they drastically reduced the number of characters/attractions that collect trophies and it looks like the battle bots increased (?) the number of characters that collect. I returned 14 characters that collect bot items, which feels like it’s considerably more than usual? The one thing I’m pretty sure about is while we have no idea 🤬 they are doing, they don’t either.
Safe assumption. I just chalked it up to them pulling the trigger a day too soon for the bot thing. But then, there isn't any Bo Peep fabric associated with this one, which I thought was the whole dumb idea behind these sequential tappers. I also noticed that I typed the word "as.s" twice in this sentence, which is what the interns are clearly using to think these days. Hey idiots... did you ever get around to fixing the happiness blunder? Or are you still using player's ID's to collect data on that one? WT.F. Seriously. Just W.TF.

Ugh. Tired of these mini events! And my blimp mini event disappeared.

How do you earn visors? Mine are maxed so don’t know who to send out.

If it’s helpful to anyone...

For controllers:
Buzz 2 hrs space orbit
Fred 2 hrs board flip
Honey Lemon 2 hrs at cafe
Stepmother 2 hr seeking prospects
Mickey 2 hrs at home
Scar 2 hrs meet friends
Bo Peep 4 hrs Toy Barn
Tinkerbell 6 hrs Take stock
Beast castle 6 hrs

I think there was another time when we had two small events going on at the same time. When I saw the bots instead of the blimps, I knew to check the event tab and look at the side to find the other event. I didn't feel any bewilderment. Just bemusement of what everyone would think when they realized that we have two events, including an annoying tapper one.

I think I am going with my Pirate Goofy strategy for this one. Collect the max items needed for the bots. Don't collect any bots until the night before the event ends. Hope for an easy leaderboard. Hope for good drops overnight, and then hope the 5 or 6 bots are enough to place. Since it's a Top 10, and not a Top 50, it probably won't work. But I don't care about any of the milestone rewards, and I don't care about collecting bots.

I got the Baymax backpack stand in both games out of my Calendar Reward chest. So I'm happy about that small little prize. It's cute, and I didn't have one already (already have all the characters/attractions so concession stands are the best I can hope for.)

I think there was another time when we had two small events going on at the same time. When I saw the bots instead of the blimps, I knew to check the event tab and look at the side to find the other event. I didn't feel any bewilderment. Just bemusement of what everyone would think when they realized that we have two events, including an annoying tapper one.

I think I am going with my Pirate Goofy strategy for this one. Collect the max items needed for the bots. Don't collect any bots until the night before the event ends. Hope for an easy leaderboard. Hope for good drops overnight, and then hope the 5 or 6 bots are enough to place. Since it's a Top 10, and not a Top 50, it probably won't work. But I don't care about any of the milestone rewards, and I don't care about collecting bots.

I got the Baymax backpack stand in both games out of my Calendar Reward chest. So I'm happy about that small little prize. It's cute, and I didn't have one already (already have all the characters/attractions so concession stands are the best I can hope for.)

I got a wonderful new bench for my park out of my chest.

Top prize is a platinum chest, in which I'm just going to get a planter anyway. Sent all of my visor/controller characters back home. I don't need useless magic or a few gems that badly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!