Disney Magic Kingdoms

Looks like the current minigames both end toorrow. I really hope they go with a gold trophy event next. I miss those.

Or better yet, since they cut the number of gold trophy in more than half, they could run 2 gold trophy events at the same time with all of the old trophy characters/attractions. :thumbsup2 :rotfl:

Also gonna be happy when the battle bots end and not have to see, or more accurately not see, those stupid green bots! Has anyone else had problems finding them in their kingdom?

Or better yet, since they cut the number of gold trophy in more than half, they could run 2 gold trophy events at the same time with all of the old trophy characters/attractions. :thumbsup2 :rotfl:

Also gonna be happy when the battle bots end and not have to see, or more accurately not see, those stupid green bots! Has anyone else had problems finding them in their kingdom?

Oh, they could run a Gold Trophy event at the same time as a separate Silver Trophy event ... Of course 1/2 the characters would overlap so you would have to pick which one to focus on

It seems not many people are bothering with the fabric events. I've had absolutely zero problems placing in the top 50, playing sporadically. 18 fabrics collected so far, and I'm #17 on the leader board of the current one.

It seems not many people are bothering with the fabric events. I've had absolutely zero problems placing in the top 50, playing sporadically. 18 fabrics collected so far, and I'm #17 on the leader board of the current one.

I want to be on your leaderboard. I have collected, playing casually, and have 103 so far but the leader has 178. Not getting anyway near the top 50. Lol

The last fabric event, I wasn't anywhere close to Top 50. The others and this one, no problem. But the last one I started right at the start. So while maybe the "wait until the end for a good leaderboard" doesn't work (and it totally failed for me on the Animation Academy thing), but the "wait a couple hours for a good leaderboard" is still valid. Maybe leaderboards are generated for the first X hours, and then after that people are assigned to existing ones.

Well that should no longer be considered a surprise, they follow a mini event up with another tapper event. :confused3 Actually, I think I agree with many of you and don’t mind these tappers. It helps that I’m not sweating them out and only playing casually. If I get all the progress rewards and place high enough for a piece of fabric I’m fine. That said, I really don’t like the games recent trend of only releasing “features” that try making us log in and play more often. It’s actually made me care much less about the game, which is probably a good thing. Based on decreased activity on this thread it looks like I’m not the only one?

Well that should no longer be considered a surprise, they follow a mini event up with another tapper event. :confused3 Actually, I think I agree with many of you and don’t mind these tappers. It helps that I’m not sweating them out and only playing casually. If I get all the progress rewards and place high enough for a piece of fabric I’m fine. That said, I really don’t like the games recent trend of only releasing “features” that try making us log in and play more often. It’s actually made me care much less about the game, which is probably a good thing. Based on decreased activity on this thread it looks like I’m not the only one?
More and more I'm worried that Update 31 will be on par with Area 51.

So, since this is GL, I'm wondering if this is the last mini event for Bo Peep fabric or will there be more? Between the milestone and leaderboard prizes, I will be 3 away. I know I missed out on a couple leaderboard pieces, so I'm assuming that if you got all of them, after this one finishes you will have enough fabric for the costume. So will it turn out you had to play to get all of them, or could you play more casually and they will still offer another round or two (and the people who earned the fabric can take a mini event off)? There are gems on this milestone board, so I'm nervous that "this is it." But there is time for 1 more round after this and before the TS4 characters unlock.

So, since this is GL, I'm wondering if this is the last mini event for Bo Peep fabric or will there be more? Between the milestone and leaderboard prizes, I will be 3 away. I know I missed out on a couple leaderboard pieces, so I'm assuming that if you got all of them, after this one finishes you will have enough fabric for the costume. So will it turn out you had to play to get all of them, or could you play more casually and they will still offer another round or two (and the people who earned the fabric can take a mini event off)? There are gems on this milestone board, so I'm nervous that "this is it." But there is time for 1 more round after this and before the TS4 characters unlock.
I thought of that too, and realized that most players aren't going to be close to the costume by the time this one is over. So they'll either have to continue, or allow for another way for players to get the fabric. As for me, I have been right on target, reaching all milestones and placing in the top 50 for all games. And by the time this one wraps, I will be one short. Should I really be counting on Gameloft to not mess this one up?

Seeing how we traded trophies for bread, it's time for a character update.

Let's see where the characters are at:

Dumbo - collecting for 9
Not Mickey the Mouse mouse - ready for 10
The tiger that isn't tigger or apparently afraid of man's red fire - collecting for 4
Sina - Collecting for 9
Moana ready for 7
Maui ready for 7
HeiHei ready for 7
Tui ready for 9
Zombie grandma - collecting for 7
Pua leveling to 7
* Note not enough flowers to level all available characters for Moana.

Finally finished the Frog Price character leveling.

Thanks for sharing your update, @Quellman. Might as well check mine too. Been a while since I bothered really keeping track:

Sina 10 (max)
Moana 8
Maui 7 (ready for 8)
Hei Hei 6
Tui 10 (max)
Tala 8
Pua 8

Rajah 4
Sultan currently leveling to 8

Odd how the Sultan is one of my two newer characters, and I already have him higher than a couple of my Moana characters. I guess I just really didn't care about that movie.
All three Dumbo characters are done.

Thanks for sharing your update, @Quellman. Might as well check mine too. Been a while since I bothered really keeping track:

Sina 10 (max)
Moana 8
Maui 7 (ready for 8)
Hei Hei 6
Tui 10 (max)
Tala 8
Pua 8

Rajah 4
Sultan currently leveling to 8

Odd how the Sultan is one of my two newer characters, and I already have him higher than a couple of my Moana characters. I guess I just really didn't care about that movie.
All three Dumbo characters are done.
Really interesting regarding sultan. Must not be too many over lapping tokens. I couldn't justify the gems on him.

I did open up a 4th slot for my parade. I feel like it is paying off. So maybe that will help my gem crisis.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!