Disney Magic Kingdoms

Got the Pooh Honey Bee costume this morning in my chest. Perfect timing for the bee event. I wasn't going to do this one, but I'm 92 gems short of getting Forky, so I'll give it a whirl. 500 gems for a plastic fork/spork is kinda expensive. Although, rather earn it the hard way than "fork" over the $9.99. (Ha ha ha...the puns just keep coming...)

Got the Pooh Honey Bee costume this morning in my chest. Perfect timing for the bee event. I wasn't going to do this one, but I'm 92 gems short of getting Forky, so I'll give it a whirl. 500 gems for a plastic fork/spork is kinda expensive. Although, rather earn it the hard way than "fork" over the $9.99. (Ha ha ha...the puns just keep coming...)

😩🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️

You should have to “ 🤬 “ over the $9.99 just for the terrible pun. And no the “🤬” was not swearing at you, I just refused to type you pun.

Dumb thing I noticed. If you have Bo peep in her new costume and you get a happiness quest for her, you have to switch her back to her old outfit, do the 3 minute quest, and then switch her back so she can collect Ducky tokens. Such poor planning, interns.

Yes, this made me crazy earlier.

Dumb thing I noticed. If you have Bo peep in her new costume and you get a happiness quest for her, you have to switch her back to her old outfit, do the 3 minute quest, and then switch her back so she can collect Ducky tokens. Such poor planning, interns.

similar to the comfy outfits for the princesses - you have to switch them out to do the happiness request and then switch them back. not sure why you can meet and greet the kid in your comfy outfits

Has anyone purchased Forky? 500 gems is steep for plasticware. Seems like he should be a silver spoon at that price. Haven’t seen the movie yet so not sure if I care about these new characters.

I did. I had nearly a thousand gems, and I'm a completionist... :rotfl2:

Has anyone purchased Forky? 500 gems is steep for plasticware. Seems like he should be a silver spoon at that price. Haven’t seen the movie yet so not sure if I care about these new characters.

Not me. Thought it was too much. Other things to save gems for then a plastic fork not a part of Toy Story from the beginning.

Unless the happiness problem gets fixed I don't see a point of me participating in the next event. My drops were bad enough while being 'ecstatic'. I haven't been able to get my rating out of 'cheerful' for weeks and because of a lack of trying, I even started opening chests again. Every time I get near or just over 100% I swear my requests dry up and I'm back in the lower half of 'cheerful' looking to claw my way up again. It's no fun at all this way.

Unless the happiness problem gets fixed I don't see a point of me participating in the next event. My drops were bad enough while being 'ecstatic'. I haven't been able to get my rating out of 'cheerful' for weeks and because of a lack of trying, I even started opening chests again. Every time I get near or just over 100% I swear my requests dry up and I'm back in the lower half of 'cheerful' looking to claw my way up again. It's no fun at all this way.
I'm thinking that at this point, they have zero intentions of fixing it. They screwed things up and then pretended not to know what was going on. Remember the nonsense about asking players for their user names so that they could look into the data? For duck's sake (wait, I spelled that word wrong there), you sped up the happiness diminishing rate. Go back and adjust it. You don't need data for that one, asse$.

I did. I had nearly a thousand gems, and I'm a completionist... :rotfl2:
Geez. With all we've had to spend our gems on over the past few months, you must have spent a bundle on gem packs! Otherwise there were far better characters to choose to purchase instead of the fork!

I have been able to keep mine in 10-20 percent ecstatic during the day don’t look at it at night just sleep lol. Don’t bother going higher then that does not do anything for you. Agree they aren’t going to fix. It’s what they are embracing.

Wait. It takes TWELVE hours to welcome this duck? Just started the countdown, so that means that he'll be in my park at 12:55am. Hope you're very patient, Mr. Duck, because I'm not dealing with you until tomorrow morning.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter