Disney Magic Kingdoms

Livestream coming on Friday. Looks like maybe Ducktales? Not sure what else would have what looks like gold coins in a vault.

@Windwaker4444 Is there a cute animation with Bambi’s Ice Rink? I finally got it in a Platinum chest, but I have yet to find any task where I can see any of them slipping around on it. Excitement quickly fading. I am about to put it in storage.

Duck Tales:
Scrooge
Huey
Dewy
Louie
Launchpad
Gizmo
Mrs. Beakley
Della and Webby if the new series
Donald Already Exisits. Maybe he gets a new outfit.

Wait. It takes TWELVE hours to welcome this duck? Just started the countdown, so that means that he'll be in my park at 12:55am. Hope you're very patient, Mr. Duck, because I'm not dealing with you until tomorrow morning.

Still 9 tokens away in IOS, and 19! in Windows. I hoped to have had them both Welcomed by the time infamous Update 31 drops, but I don't know about Windows...

Still 9 tokens away in IOS, and 19! in Windows. I hoped to have had them both Welcomed by the time infamous Update 31 drops, but I don't know about Windows...
Your doing better than me, I think. Currently 12/20 targets and 13/20 ear hats. Between preparing for vacation and it starting on Saturday, I’ve been playing very casually and must admit it’s really nice. The longer times on the items have limited to about 2 chances a day.

@Windwaker4444 Is there a cute animation with Bambi’s Ice Rink? I finally got it in a Platinum chest, but I have yet to find any task where I can see any of them slipping around on it. Excitement quickly fading. I am about to put it in storage.
I looked too, but never found one. That would have been perfect for a 12 hr Bambi falling down and turning in a circle. I have Bambi and Thumper doing the 24 hr "Teaching" task. It's okay, but nowhere as good as some of the other animations. Neither of them ever get used for happiness, so you won't get stuck with a happiness request for a day and you can earn more magic than the castle. Do you have Ursula out "Crafting Spells (I think is the name)? I like that one. It's kinda simple, but I like it too.

Duck Tales:
Scrooge
Huey
Dewy
Louie
Launchpad
Gizmo
Mrs. Beakley
Della and Webby if the new series
Donald Already Exisits. Maybe he gets a new outfit.
Well...it's no Hercules...but better than a lot of other options. I always kinda hoped Uncle Scrooge would show up. He could follow Hamm around and try to steal the coins that pop up from his back when he is doing his 60 minute counting task.

Your doing better than me, I think. Currently 12/20 targets and 13/20 ear hats. Between preparing for vacation and it starting on Saturday, I’ve been playing very casually and must admit it’s really nice. The longer times on the items have limited to about 2 chances a day.
Fishing trip????

Fishing trip????

Yep, rented a cabin/house in central Wisconsin. It’s been raining the last 2 days, but still been able to get some fishing in. Had a decent day today, well I didn’t, and my youngest niece first real time fishing has twice as many fish as the next person, her sister. Gonna blame most of my bad day on having to constantly take fish off for her, or put on bait. :rotfl: Probably all planing on going to Toy Story 4 on the day with the worst weather forcast.

Yep, rented a cabin/house in central Wisconsin. It’s been raining the last 2 days, but still been able to get some fishing in. Had a decent day today, well I didn’t, and my youngest niece first real time fishing has twice as many fish as the next person, her sister. Gonna blame most of my bad day on having to constantly take fish off for her, or put on bait. :rotfl: Probably all planing on going to Toy Story 4 on the day with the worst weather forcast.
Sounds like fun. You know, it's a total girl scam. The whole, can't get the fish off the line, can't get the bait on, etc. Glad to see the younger generation are still learning young how to manipulate nice guys when it comes to the "yucky" fishing parts!!

Let me know how the movie is. I'm still on the fence, although I hear it's doing pretty well. I'll trust your slightly cynical judgement. Afterall, it's not like you had to pay for your ticket so you won't feel like you need to justify the cost by saying it was worth it. Just make sure you spoil your nieces with popcorn and drinks. Gotta be the cool uncle...

Is this a sourced leak, or just your guess?
Just a guess. Those are just about all the characters that could be available and are recurring enough in the show to be possible. There are enough for the 7 or so that can usually be found in timed events. I'd think that one of the nephews and launchpad would be gem characters. Why a nephew? Because they know you'll spend to get the complete set.

Duck welcomed. First is an 8-hour task. The good thing about the 12-hour welcome period is that we should be able to level him to 2 immediately.

Probably not going to bother seeing the movie in theaters so I won't have a clue who any of these characters are any time soon.

Hmmm... Walt Disney World, New York City, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, London, central Wisconsin. One of those things is not like the other (if I may channel my inner Sesame Street).

Hmmm... Walt Disney World, New York City, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, London, central Wisconsin. One of those things is not like the other (if I may channel my inner Sesame Street).

I know, I know, it's New York City. The only one starting with "N". There are two with "W' and three with "L". :joker:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!