Disney Magic Kingdoms

Anyone know what you have to do to unlock getting ear hats for the second hyena? It says there as tasks for Timon but when I try to do them they are not there and says something about unlocking them via the tower challenge

Anyone know what you have to do to unlock getting ear hats for the second hyena? It says there as tasks for Timon but when I try to do them they are not there and says something about unlocking them via the tower challenge
I am thinking it is either a glitch (wouldn't surprise me these days) or it's an intentional stall tactic and they unlock with the next stage of the tower in 4-ish days.

There’s a message explaining it in the top right corner of the game (the “News” icon). Those drop through the purple tasks for each chapter. The tasks you see in the character book for the ears are the tasks that will be in the next two chapters, I believe.

Because the interns wanted to trick us into thinking we could welcome this character at any time... instead of at the end of the TC. Lol.

Yep, the 6-hour task unlocks Louie. 12 of each token plus 60 coins. There are some new characters to work with (Flynn Ryder and Mother Gothel come to mind) along with what I'm sure are overlaps. I am keeping Hewey and Dewey maxed out to make things easier. Woody and Bullseye now work together, which takes him off cocoa duty for the immediate future. Flora is actually back in play too, for the first time in who knows how long.

I’m sure I missed this somewhere, but can anyone explain why the money bin attraction is not available?

And yes I know it’s because of 🤬 interns (I’m looking at you @supernova and @mikegood2) just curious if they shared any logic to it

I’m sure I missed this somewhere, but can anyone explain why the money bin attraction is not available?

And yes I know it’s because of 🤬 interns (I’m looking at you @supernova and @mikegood2) just curious if they shared any logic to it

They said it wouldn’t be available immediately in the Live Stream but didn’t say how we would get it. I assume this means it’s going to be a leaderboard prize and we don’t get those during Tower Challenges.

Yeah, I probably could come up with some smart 🤬 response, but I don’t even know what this money bin attraction your speaking of is? I’m assuming it’s a Duck Tales attraction, they mentioned, or showed, at some point? Honestly, I’m at the point that I just don’t care about ,or pay attention to, attractions anymore. Since they refuse to give us more land it’s obviously also the way they feel. I’ll buy new attractions with magic, but doubt I’ll ever spend gems on an attraction ever again. Add to it the annoyance of building enhancement icons throughout the kingdom, I’m really wondering what the purpose of this game is anymore?

Yeah, I probably could come up with some smart 🤬 response, but I don’t even know what this money bin attraction your speaking of is? I’m assuming it’s a Duck Tales attraction, they mentioned, or showed, at some point? Honestly, I’m at the point that I just don’t care about ,or pay attention to, attractions anymore. Since they refuse to give us more land it’s obviously also the way they feel. I’ll buy new attractions with magic, but doubt I’ll ever spend gems on an attraction ever again. Add to it the annoyance of building enhancement icons throughout the kingdom, I’m really wondering what the purpose of this game is anymore?
I’m right there with you. But the most frustrating part is how terribly slow drops are, and that this attraction helps with tokens.

Today was the first time I cringed when I got a notification of completed activities. It’s getting annoying to pick up this game now... really not sure I can last much longer. And seeing that I’ve logged in 388 days consecutively, 1092 total, makes me a little sick.

I’m right there with you. But the most frustrating part is how terribly slow drops are, and that this attraction helps with tokens.

Today was the first time I cringed when I got a notification of completed activities. It’s getting annoying to pick up this game now... really not sure I can last much longer. And seeing that I’ve logged in 388 days consecutively, 1092 total, makes me a little sick.

Agree with you! Other than the changes to chests, a nice-ish improvement (until chests have almost become nonexistent for me the last few days) it feel like every change is designed to make the game a bigger chore/grind!

It’s getting harder and harder to believe there was a time I looked forward to picking up the game and playing. Sadly that hasn’t been the case for a long time. Like I’ve said before, if it weren’t for this tread I woulda been out awhile ago. I’d miss this thread much more than the game.

I’m at 535/1177, so does that make me sicker than you?

Agree with you! Other than the changes to chests, a nice-ish improvement (until chests have almost become nonexistent for me the last few days) it feel like every change is designed to make the game a bigger chore/grind!

It’s getting harder and harder to believe there was a time I looked forward to picking up the game and playing. Sadly that hasn’t been the case for a long time. Like I’ve said before, if it weren’t for this tread I woulda been out awhile ago. I’d miss this thread much more than the game.
This thread is why I still play. I would miss you all too much. And I can’t just read and not play, that’s just asking for FOMO! Haha

And not sicker, just means you’ve been suffering longer than me!

According to their site: "Create the Disney Park of your dreams in the most magical place on mobile!" :rotfl2: I'll think about that as I continue to toss my decorations, remove attractions and concessions, and move everything left around in an effort to conserve space.

According to their site: "Create the Disney Park of your dreams in the most magical place on mobile!" :rotfl2: I'll think about that as I continue to toss my decorations, remove attractions and concessions, and move everything left around in an effort to conserve space.
The point that everyone who incessantly whines about space and "why aren't we getting more land with this update" forgets is that the basic idea of the game has never changed. It is still very much a "build your own theme park" premise. Disneyland also bills itself as the most magically place on earth and they too are out of space. Building your own theme park doesn't mean packing every piece of crap in your inventory into your park. No Disney theme park has "every" attraction in it. Not one. And at some point way (way) in the future, every plot of land will be open, and then what? The game ends because we have no where to add new buildings? Truthfully, just put your Incredibles, Wall-E, Peter Pan, Bambi, and Alice in Wonderland attractions away. We don't need them right now. At this point, three years later, I really don't care what my park looks like. I open the game, clear what I have to, and close up the game. I don't scroll through my park to admire my handiwork. I have no reason to keep the game open any longer than I have to.

I can't even buy the pieces I need for the first hyena as that section is completely blank (white squares and a white rectangle). Anyone else have that problem?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts