Disney Magic Kingdoms

So it appears there were two updates today. The first one, which as above, was available a little after 11am ET, didn't appear to change anything, as far as I noticed. However, sometime this afternoon a second update became available which has the new content.
That’s odd, I had no issues with my update, and a second never came through since.

The update is delayed on Android... BOOOOOOO... I was so prepared to redesign Tomorrowland today...

I didn't watch the update preview, so maybe they covered this. I purchased a character scroll last night and used it to level up Jack Skellington (16 hours) at the same time I was leveling an 8 hour character. This morning the 8 hour is done and Jack is still working, and I went to level another character in the "book" slot, assuming Jack would continue to use the scroll. But now Jack is using the "book" slot and the scroll no longer exists. Does that seem right? I would think if I bought a scroll it would fully level the character one level up (for the full 16 hours).

Aside for leveling up the Wreck-It-Ralph characters, what are the Wifi tokens used for? My Wreck-It-Ralph characters are suddenly collecting Wifi tokens again, even though all of them are at level 10. I can't find any buildings that need the WiFi tokens, but maybe it's one that I don't have.

Beauty and the Beast, Nightmare before Christmas and Snow White

Thank you... I had heard that part, but they mentioned that they would be revealing all of the exact characters that will be needed through social media. I was wondering if they'd done any of that yet.

Aside for leveling up the Wreck-It-Ralph characters, what are the Wifi tokens used for? My Wreck-It-Ralph characters are suddenly collecting Wifi tokens again, even though all of them are at level 10. I can't find any buildings that need the WiFi tokens, but maybe it's one that I don't have.

Princess Dressing Room

Reddit is fearful that we're going to have to enchant it to get Glitched Fabric during the TC.

Any reason to wait on the update once all SW characters are maxed?

Also, did the update remove all your buildings from Space Mountain area when you updated? Even ones with characters inside?

:crazy:

I didn't watch the update preview, so maybe they covered this. I purchased a character scroll last night and used it to level up Jack Skellington (16 hours) at the same time I was leveling an 8 hour character. This morning the 8 hour is done and Jack is still working, and I went to level another character in the "book" slot, assuming Jack would continue to use the scroll. But now Jack is using the "book" slot and the scroll no longer exists. Does that seem right? I would think if I bought a scroll it would fully level the character one level up (for the full 16 hours).
I haven't bothered with the character tokens, but I would presume that it's right. I guess the scroll only lasts as long as the character is conflicting with another. Rather than speed up the character currently leveling up, you bought the second temporary slot. Now that it's done, I don't think the single scroll is a pass to use in conjunction with what would not be a third character.

Any reason to wait on the update once all SW characters are maxed?

Also, did the update remove all your buildings from Space Mountain area when you updated? Even ones with characters inside?

:crazy:
I don't think it's going to clear out the Space Mountain area, does it? Isn't that what we can do on our own through the area-clear out feature? Or did I miss a mention of an automatic area wipe?

I don't think it's going to clear out the Space Mountain area, does it? Isn't that what we can do on our own through the area-clear out feature? Or did I miss a mention of an automatic area wipe?

Mine did not clear out buildings. Been moving things around now! As I had surgery on Monday I have nothing better to do but lay around and play my Magic Kingdoms this week lol.

Last edited:
I have very little of the BaTB, NBC and SW characters, so I’m interested in what other characters will be used. Excited to get some new characters though- the last couple of TC’s only had characters I already had.

I cleared my Tomorrowland, and I'm struggling to put it back together. I think I kind of like it so empty!

I have Astro Orbiter, Laugh Floor, Astro Blasters and The Internet because those are the buildings I need for tokens. I made a NBC spooky corner in my IOS game. I made a WIR corner in my Windows game, and started doing an Incredibles corner and that's when I started thinking about leaving it empty. Kind of want to do it for the whole Kingdom, but I don't want to miss a building I need for a token. And it feels wrong, like I have all these buildings I should use them. But I suppose we send unused characters home, so maybe it's just the same for the buildings?

I do like that they added a new way to level 2 characters, but added a spin to it, with character scrolls.

To bad they added it now and not a few weeks ago, when it woulda been useful to me. Based on my limited number of characters who need to be leveled, it doesn’t do me any good.

Nemo - 7
Marlin - 5
Dory - 4
Hank - 5
Crush - 7
Squirt - 6
Bruce - 6

Dewey - 9
Louie- 8

Shenzi- 9

Rajah- 8 (need 22 ear hats)

I was thinking of when they changed the size of some of the buildings and they got automatically put in storage. Wasn't sure if the same would happen when they change the land the buildings are on. It makes sense that they would not move when the area gets bigger, but when have they made much sense?
Also, think I saw someone mention that they probably would clear the area, but they may have been joking. :crazy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts