Disney Magic Kingdoms

No. I do not want to go back to tapping the screen only to find out the fish have departed for different waters. Sometimes I would have to click 4 or 5 times before I could actually catch the fish.

Well my Princess Dressing Room is now offering me green dotted fabric on enchantment level 3 so I assume this will be for the bride. However I note the new market square in the Coco event will need to be enchantment level 4 at some point to earn tokens for our doggy friend! Not a hope in hell of accumulating enough blueprints or Wreck It Ralph enchantments let alone Coco ones!

Holy crap, thank you. For a second I thought it was just me. I was thinking well this is more scrollier than before. As a matter of fact, this the most more scrolliest than any other set.
Seriously! Must have something to do with them being in the water. Before the update, my game couldn't seem to keep track of them properly. Might just have to close my eyes while it finds the characters.

Really glad it’s not just me! Ughh!!

No. I do not want to go back to tapping the screen only to find out the fish have departed for different waters. Sometimes I would have to click 4 or 5 times before I could actually catch the fish.
Yes, I agree with your point too, the fix was needed, but they can do better! They could still make it ‘snap’ to character, rather than ‘pan’ and then keep the ‘follow’ feature in case they move again. I’m sure it just take a bit more effort.... oh right

Ahhhh I absolutely DESPISE how they changed the ‘camera pan’ effect for the Nemo characters. It’s physically making me ill!! Change it back 😵😫

hmm, I actually like it as it stays with the character giving you more of a chance to click on their check mark. I hated how I would miss it before they moved to a new spot and would have to cycle through all the characters to get to it yet

Well my Princess Dressing Room is now offering me green dotted fabric on enchantment level 3 so I assume this will be for the bride. However I note the new market square in the Coco event will need to be enchantment level 4 at some point to earn tokens for our doggy friend! Not a hope in hell of accumulating enough blueprints or Wreck It Ralph enchantments let alone Coco ones!

i really despise how the relics are only in chests. I think if they just made it that characters could earn them or you could buy them from merlin's shop that would help a lot. This way I can choose which ones to work towards, etc. I hate that it is left up to chance and then I get a ton of ones I don't care about and not ones I want

So I went and leveled Miguel to level 3. He has a total of 1 task, a 6 hour task, and right now it only drops food for the dog. Wow.

Seriously! Must have something to do with them being in the water. Before the update, my game couldn't seem to keep track of them properly. Might just have to close my eyes while it finds the characters.

I'm feeling pretty good about this event, but that's probably because I completely skipped the last Tower Challenge and have never seen Coco. I won't be spending any gems this time. I'll just get what I can get. I do think the last few events have been ridiculously close together. Lately we haven't even been getting new permanent content in between to break things up. We just get everything at once.
If you can, you should quickly rent Coco and watch it before these characters spoil anything for you. It's a really good movie!

Looking at the Facebook posts about the chest issues, the Gameloft page has more convincing bots than any political forum. So many posts raving about how great they are addressing issues. Are we jerks or do these people just have appalling low standards for customer service?

Or both?

I'm just gonna keep opening bronze chests until they fix it or boot me from the game. These drops have made it painfully obvious how bad the enchantment system is.

Maybe I missing something, but for the Crow tapper mini event, what value is there in the in the high number of happiness smiles rewarded? In my case, I’m usually at or near ecstatic so most of the 30-50 Smiles for finishing top 1000 would be wasted. I usually go to bed well into the ecstatic range, so even if I wake up and accept the reward in joyous I’m probably able to use 15 at most.

Only real value I could ever see in it is if we were able to store whatever surplus we had and use them at any time to move into ecstatic. That would be a nice feature, but I never see them letting us do that.

Final tally before I gave up to have dinner and when I opened the app, the chests were fixed. I wish I had a before to compare it to. I also got all the Nemo attraction at lvl 1 and the dressing room to lvl 2.

1BCB2A27-3906-49A5-ACB7-72DA64627CE4.jpeg

So I’ve returned from WDW, having had my 40th birthday, and while I was there I had to send a ticket for help. I sent it on 10/12. It is currently 10/19 and I still don’t have an answer of any kind. I’ve deleted the game. It wasn’t a fun game anymore so I’m done with it. I do wish all of you still playing the ability to collect everything easily.

So I’ve returned from WDW, having had my 40th birthday, and while I was there I had to send a ticket for help. I sent it on 10/12. It is currently 10/19 and I still don’t have an answer of any kind. I’ve deleted the game. It wasn’t a fun game anymore so I’m done with it. I do wish all of you still playing the ability to collect everything easily.
Oh no! So sorry to hear that! My ticket response came fairly quick, it’s no excuse but maybe due to the event bugs they have been plagued with recently?

overall, you will be missed here!

So when does the haunted mansion bride or whatever become available? Or am I missing it? Saw it in the updates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!