Disney Magic Kingdoms

hmm, for me he had to be at level 6 and Mama Imelda had to be at level 4. I had to level each of them up 1 level to execute their respective tasks (I had the items, just needed to level them up)

This was the same thing with me. I just got the thanks for playing screen. Have 23K on EC so as @supernova says, time to work on the gems.

I think I jinxed myself, by saying this was easy so far. I went to bed needing one more ear hat for Hector in my Windows game. I am now 0 for 10.

I think I jinxed myself, by saying this was easy so far. I went to bed needing one more ear hat for Hector in my Windows game. I am now 0 for 10.

Finding drop rates to be incredibly hit or miss. Seems like I’ll get hats in batches of 2 and then striking out on multiple collection cycles. I’m currently 9/12 so I’m not concerned about not getting a Hector, but does feel like it taking longer than it should.

I know this is something thats been talked about in the past, but I still like the idea of some type of guaranteed drop rate at at a longer time period. Maybe not to replace current structure, but in addition to? Then we can choose between chance or guaranteed. I could definitely send both the 4 hour characters off on 8 or 12 hour guaranteed collects before going to bed.

It was drop #12 that got me the last hat. So he's Welcomed, and everyone will be off on their final tasks

Finding drop rates to be incredibly hit or miss. Seems like I’ll get hats in batches of 2 and then striking out on multiple collection cycles. I’m currently 9/12 so I’m not concerned about not getting a Hector, but does feel like it taking longer than it should.

I know this is something thats been talked about in the past, but I still like the idea of some type of guaranteed drop rate at at a longer time period. Maybe not to replace current structure, but in addition to? Then we can choose between chance or guaranteed. I could definitely send both the 4 hour characters off on 8 or 12 hour guaranteed collects before going to bed.

I am running into the same problem. One here or there, no consistency. I will get Hector but I am at 7/12. This is crazy, I am not going to spend money. I get him or I don’t. Silly this takes so long with characters coming back time and again without a hat. They seem to do this reduction in drop rate every time now.

I am running into the same problem. One here or there, no consistency. I will get Hector but I am at 7/12. This is crazy, I am not going to spend money. I get him or I don’t. Silly this takes so long with characters coming back time and again without a hat. They seem to do this reduction in drop rate every time now.
They start you off nicely, then slow you down to a crawl.... and then introduce a bundle offer.

Quick character check since I'm still in the office and it's slow at the moment:

19k event currency
Kid - ready for 7
Alive Old Lady - 4
Dog - ready for 5
Dead Old Lady - 4
Other Dead Lady - ready for 5
New Skeleton Guy - ready for 2
Original Skeleton Guy - 6

Pascale - 8
Prince Charming - 8
Nemo - done
Marlin - 9
Dory - 8
Hank - ready for 9
Crush - done
Squirt - leveling to 10 now
Bruce - ready for 9

Been stuck at 8/12 for close to a day and just got hats in 3/4 so I’m now only 1 short. The question is, and only partially kidding, what are the chance I welcome Hector before the weekend starts? :rotfl:

I completely agree. I would love guaranteed drop rates. I am 8/12 Hector hats so I should get him but with the uncertainty of the drops who knows.

I completely agree. I would love guaranteed drop rates. I am 8/12 Hector hats so I should get him but with the uncertainty of the drops who knows.

After the morning collection I am at 9/12 Hector hats. Little by little maybe later today unless they drop rate bottoms out again.

I welcomed Hector this morning after collecting. I am on what I believe is the last event quest before I get the congratulations you have completed the event pop up.

Miguel 6
Ernesto 6
Dante 5
Mama Coco 4
Mama Imelda 4
Abuelita 4 ready for 5
Hector 1

Surprisingly got the MoneyBin in a chest this morning, probably from trophy mini event. Was not really paying attention but finished 500 plus, not sure exactly. Was not trying much for trophy event or paying attention.

17 gems from the conversion, which isn't terrible.

Do we know yet which character sets we'll be using for tomorrow's Tower Challenge?

Exactly what I ended up with.

I so hope your 🤬 us about a TC! It is GameLoft, so you never know.

Character status:
Miguel
Abuelita - 4
Dante - 6
Mama Coco - 5
Mama Imelda - 5
Hector - 2
Ernesto - 7

Pascal - 9

Prince Charming - 8

Dory - 8
Hank - READY TO MAX
Crush - READY TO MAX
Squirt - READY TO MAX
Bruce - READY TO MAX

Character status:
Miguel - 6
Abuelita - 5
Dante - 6
Mama Coco - 6
Mama Imelda - 6
Hector - 3
Ernesto - 7

Pascal - 8

Prince Charming - 8

Dory - 9
Nemo - ready to max
Hank - ready to max
Crush - ready to max
Squirt - 9
Bruce - 9
Marlin - 9

I don’t have Scrooge, Forky, or Haunted Mansion bride. Hoping they give a Christmas gift chest and that I get one of them that way.

Got 22 gems in the conversion.

I was able to enchant one Coco attraction with the random drops of tokens. Really annoying that the enchanted building that regularly dropped rare items during event now only drops common token. Would be super frustrating if you paid to enchant one.

Character status:
Miguel - 6
Abuelita - 5
Dante - 6
Mama Coco - 6
Mama Imelda - 6
Hector - 3
Ernesto - 7

Pascal - 8

Prince Charming - 8

Dory - 9
Nemo - ready to max
Hank - ready to max
Crush - ready to max
Squirt - 9
Bruce - 9
Marlin - 9

I don’t have Scrooge, Forky, or Haunted Mansion bride. Hoping they give a Christmas gift chest and that I get one of them that way.

Got 22 gems in the conversion.

I was able to enchant one Coco attraction with the random drops of tokens. Really annoying that the enchanted building that regularly dropped rare items during event now only drops common token. Would be super frustrating if you paid to enchant one.

i had not noticed that about the enhanced buildings, that is annoying. I was able to upgrade two coco building during the event. What do you mean by paid to enchant one?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!