Disney Magic Kingdoms

Heads up for anyone who hasn’t started yet and don’t want to make the mistake I did. Send Prince Charming on the 12 hour Fabric job and not the 4 hour medallion. Medallions can be bought at Merlin’s Shop for 225 elixir, so the priority should be collecting all the common fabric first and buying any medallions to get Anna’s outfit.

Heads up for anyone who hasn’t started yet and don’t want to make the mistake I did. Send Prince Charming on the 12 hour Fabric job and not the 4 hour medallion. Medallions can be bought at Merlin’s Shop for 225 elixir, so the priority should be collecting all the common fabric first and buying any medallions to get Anna’s outfit.

I have him attending the Ball for a skeletal ear hat <facepalm>

Neither Frozen 2 added much to the film. I get the intent to have actual named characters represent native people instead of just generic unnamed supporting character.

Yelena & Lt. Mattias would have been better choices to include

I'm not being prompted to start the event at all. Everything still just says this time-limited event is not available.

I had to do a hard exit from the game and restart this morning before the new event started for me. And also make sure you have the latest app update installed.

I know they’re usually the devil, but I hope we get a leaderboard that somehow involves a Frozen chest reward. I missed out on Sven in the original event and refuse to gamble gems on trying to get him.

yeah, I felt the same after the movie - the guy was ok but I barely remember even seeing the girl in the movie. The gecko is kinda cute though (I mean, not Baby-Yoda cute, but pretty cute)

I will admit the Fire Spirit is pretty cute but I’m not wasting 300 gems on him. I started playing this game in October 2016, towards the end of the This is Halloween event, and this is the first event that it won’t bother me if I can’t complete it.

I know they’re usually the devil, but I hope we get a leaderboard that somehow involves a Frozen chest reward. I missed out on Sven in the original event and refuse to gamble gems on trying to get him.
You'd probably just get a bowtie anyway.

I came here to post that the event felt like a movie spoiler, but glad to see some comments that change that POV. I’m not rushing to go see it, even if I do want to, but still feel this is ill-timed.

I came here to post that the event felt like a movie spoiler, but glad to see some comments that change that POV. I’m not rushing to go see it, even if I do want to, but still feel this is ill-timed.

Having seen the movie other than revealing a few of the names of the characters that gave been shown in the trailers and some minor scenes you can kinda tell are referenced in the new attractions, there aren't any big spoilers with this content

Honestly, there is more of a spoiler in the new outfits Anna and Elsa are now meeting in at the parks then in this event

I might be at my end game. I might have enough gems for him at the end. I think I might pass on him anyway.

After the 6 hour quest for Anna searching for Elsa, think the second time, you hit the wall for the first guy from Frozen 2. Don’t know his name as I have not seen the movie. Probably going to wait for it to be on Disney Plus.

Happiness event. Radiant chests and scrolls as rewards.

Holy cow, what is with these endless hours of "searching" nonsense???? I just sent Ryder out for twelve hours of more searching.

As for my character update, here is where I'm sitting:

Ryder - 3
Lizard that isn't Pascale - 4

Pascale - 9 (just need 11 hats)

Prince Charming - DONE

Dory - 9 (have all coral but need everything else)

Miguel - 7 (just need musical posters for 8)
Abuelita - 6
Dante - 6
Mama Coco - 6
Mama Imelda - 6
Hector - 4
Ernesto - 9 (posters and 6 vinyl for 10)

I am now officially down to only needing to collect for Coco characters and the new Frozen characters! 🎉 🎊

Ryder - 2
Fire Spirit - 4

Miguel - 8
Abuelita - 5
Dante - 6 (ready for 7)
Mama Coco - 6
Mama Imelda - 7
Hector - 5
Ernesto - 8 (ready for 9)

Prince Charming - Start leveling to 10 tomorrow
Dory - Leveling to 10

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!