Disney Magic Kingdoms

Dumb question, but I took some time off and now have no idea what a blue wish is (that just sounds wrong)?

Just started to level my final Frozen Character, Honeymaren to 10 so I’m just down to SW and Coco characters!

Star Wars
BB-8 - 5
Poe - 7
Finn - 6 (ready for 7)
Rey - 5
FOST - 6
Kylo Ren - 4
Hux - 6

R2 - 6
3PO - 7

Coco
Ready for 10
Miguel
Dante
Mama Imelda
Ernesto

Abuelita - 7
Mama Coco - 9
Hector - 9

Have 328 posters, so I’ll start making some of the Coco characters in the next few days.

Lucky! I still have all the Coco and SW characters, 2 Frozen ones, Forky (from my xmas chest) and Squirt from Nemo who is taking f o r e v e r .

Dumb question, but I took some time off and now have no idea what a blue wish is (that just sounds wrong)?
I cannot recall what they termed it exactly, but it's an extra wish that we now get once a day. Rather than straight happiness, we have a chance of receiving magic, elixirs, a scroll, a gem, or extra happiness. I'm sure I'm missing something, but look at it as a sort gift wish, I guess?

I cannot recall what they termed it exactly, but it's an extra wish that we now get once a day. Rather than straight happiness, we have a chance of receiving magic, elixirs, a scroll, a gem, or extra happiness. I'm sure I'm missing something, but look at it as a sort gift wish, I guess?

Is that the one that gives an extra item? I've received some of those but I don't think it's been one per day. Thank you for explaining.

Level Update
Honeymaren 8
Fire Spirit 9
All other Frozen 10

Squirt 9
All other Nemo 10

Imelda 9
Mama Coco 8
Abuelita 8
Dante 7
Hector 7
Other 2 at 10

R2D2 4
C3PO 6
BB8 4
Finn 7
Poe 7
Rey 4
Stormtrooper 5
Ren 2
Hux 6

Wasn’t lucky enough to get the bride.
Everyone else at 10

I sometimes seem to be getting mine overnight, so it's waiting in my park in the morning.

I also didn't get much with the gem conversion, but I thought it was because I just kept leveling up my characters even though it cost me EC. I just have too many I'm working on now.

For the extra 'blue' wishes, I believe that is the extra wish you get from having Tomorrowland enhanced to level 2 or 3 or whatever, and as best I can tell a wish is coming about 24 hours after collecting the previous one.

For the extra 'blue' wishes, I believe that is the extra wish you get from having Tomorrowland enhanced to level 2 or 3 or whatever, and as best I can tell a wish is coming about 24 hours after collecting the previous one.

That may explain why I don't get them then. I didn't bother with upgrading the lands. They've made this game a bit too complicated IMHO.

I watched the Livestream and basically this is not a Tower Challenge but a short event that enables you to earn the Lunar New Year - Hong Kong costumes for Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Daisy. No new events for a couple weeks, to give us time for a break.

Second, they are doing some changes to several of the chests by rotating out current decorations, concessions etc for different ones.

Talked a little about what is coming in 2020 but very evasive about exactly what but new permanent content.

Edit: I don’t remember them mentioning when the update will occur, I am assuming next Tuesday as usual but not sure.

Last edited:
I watched the Livestream and basically this is not a Tower Challenge but a short event that enables you to earn the Lunar New Year - Hong Kong costumes for Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Daisy. No new events for a couple weeks, to give us time for a break.

Second, they are doing some changes to several of the chests by rotating out current decorations, concessions etc for different ones.

Talked a little about what is coming in 2020 but very evasive about exactly what but new permanent content.

Cool! :thumbsup2

I saw the Hong Kong costumes on Reddit and think there ugly. So I’m not gonna worry about them and just continue leveling my characters. Hopefully I’ll be able to MAX most of my Coco characters in the next week or two.

Did they look like they Lunar New Year costumes they've had in previous years or did they look new? I honestly don't remember if I've gotten them before.

Did they look like they Lunar New Year costumes they've had in previous years or did they look new? I honestly don't remember if I've gotten them before.

Believe they look different. Someone mentioned they are on Reddit somewhere, they mentioned the old ones will be made available again someday.

I’m a Day One player, but everyone seems so far ahead of me even before I gave up. I don’t even bother trying to get happiness, by pleasing guests. Mostly because with all the pop ups and to-dos it felt like I had to do a bunch of chores before I even get to playing the game. I’m this close to giving up looking for chests too.

Pretty much, here’s how I level up my characters for the past year or two: During the events, when I play multiple times a day, for a slim chance at getting most of the characters, I will send my other characters to collect all those 1-2 hour tokens. In between events, I will only play once a day, and send my characters to get the maximum timed tokens. Whatever I can do to make the game more fun and less about work.

I’ve noticed though that I’ve collected quite a few million blue potions. I am hoping they’ll open up a new parcel of land from the older sections before introducing another insanely expensive non event character line. Pinocchio is celebrating its 80th anniversary and Aristocats 50th this year. I’m hoping to see at least those.

I am exceedingly happy to hear there are no events for the near future. Not worried about the costumes, so this will be some prime character- leveling time for me. I'm just finishing up with Nemo, and I'd love to be at least closer to finished with Coco before the next event.

I was pretty shocked I managed to get Kylo Ren during the last event. I was at WDW during the first few days of the event and slacked off quite a bit. I also got sick and didn't feel like doing anything, including playing this game. Figured there was no way. I didn't hit any time walls either. I think things were much more forgiving, at least for me.

The game’s biggest failing (among several) is the speed, frequency & degree that introduced content becomes completely useless to future gameplay. I feel no urge to get the Lunar New Year costumes because I know, barring possibly a token or mini-task and even then probably only during the new year celebration, will never have any purpose ever again.

Aside from the permanent premium characters, the only collections not completely leveled are Star Wars, Coco & Frozen 2. I send any wish granting character on 4hr tasks to bait their tasks, leaving me with 61 characters in kingdom and a massive 148 sent home. Similarly, I’ve decided if a building doesnt activate a token/trophy or one of those 4hr tasks, it’s been put away, because tapper events have been made more important than park layout. So most of the characters serve no purpose, most of the buildings serve no purpose.

Aside from the permanent premium characters, the only collections not completely leveled are Star Wars, Coco & Frozen 2. I send any wish granting character on 4hr tasks to bait their tasks, leaving me with 61 characters in kingdom and a massive 148 sent home. Similarly, I’ve decided if a building doesnt activate a token/trophy or one of those 4hr tasks, it’s been put away, because tapper events have been made more important than park layout. So most of the characters serve no purpose, motst of the buildings serve no purpose.
Interesting strategy, but what about all of the magic you're missing out on collecting? Please don't try to tell me that even magic has become an obsolete feature of the game at this point.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!