Disney Magic Kingdoms

Once you finish Pocahontas 8 hour quest your able to place Grandmother Willows attraction which will take 24 hours to build.
After Pocahontas 1 hour (?) side quest there are no new quests.
Once Grandmother Willows is built, Pocahontas gets a 2 hour mission ”Ask for Advice”. Grandmother Willows doesn’t give anything at the basic enhancement level but the next enhancement level can give Pocahontas necklace.
Next up is a 6 hour mission “Track Down Meeko”. Pocahontas needs to be level 4 to do it. I think that might unlock the raccoon (Meeko?)? I’ll let everyone know it 6 hours.

Next up is a 6 hour mission “Track Down Meeko”. Pocahontas needs to be level 4 to do it. I think that might unlock the raccoon (Meeko?)? I’ll let everyone know it 6 hours.

Following the 6 hour mission they’re is an 2 hour mission. After you complete the 2 hour mission we get to start collecting for Meeko and then EVERYTHING FOR POCAHONTAS WILL SCREECH TO A HALT!

First of all Pocahontas does have another main quest BUT she needs to be at level 6 to do it.

Then there is Meeko who will require 60 leaves, 40 EPIC Raspberries and 20 LEGENDARY Ear hats. But on the good side they gave us a lot of characters to collect them and times are short. Oh said, who am I kidding here’s what we they give us.

40 Raspberries- Epic
Shere Kahn/ Baloo
- 6 hour
Tim Q Mouse/ Dumbo - 6 hours
Dewey - 8 hours
Grandmother Willow - 8 hours - requires 3rd enhancement
Pocahontas - 8 hours - requires level 5
Pocahontas/Percy - 6 hours
Bronze Chest - .5% chance
Resource Chest - 4.55% chance

20 Meeko Ear Hats - Legendary
Pocahontas Float
Huey - 6 hours
Louie - 6 hours
Mowgli - 6 hours
Grandmother Willow - 8 hours - requires 4rd enhancement
Pocahontas/Percy - 6 hours
Resource Chest - 3.33% chance

Once Grandmother Willows is built, Pocahontas gets a 2 hour mission ”Ask for Advice”. Grandmother Willows doesn’t give anything at the basic enhancement level but the next enhancement level can give Pocahontas necklace.

Just to add, Pocahontas needs to be at level 3 tondo this 2 hour task

I wish people would learn that if two or more people are tied for third place on these Mini Events you both win the award. No need to push the other one out! Lol but whatever

I finished tied for 2nd on the Free the Birds challenge and did not get any prize pack. No backpack stand or 15 relic tokens.
I noticed that I didn’t get anything either. I placed high enough in all three sections that I should be getting a number of prizes. Maybe they are going to distribute them later?

I noticed that I didn’t get anything either. I placed high enough in all three sections that I should be getting a number of prizes. Maybe they are going to distribute them later?
I got the rewards for the other two tasks which is why the missing 2nd place reward really sticks out. Granted they were not as high (#7 on the Goofy/Beast one and something like 43 on the "I really don't care enough to click on any more seeds than absolutely necessary" one). I used some gems to protect the 2nd place tie on the birds one, thinking that the extra 5 relics would be more useful than a handful of gems.

edit to add: the reward finally showed up 30 minutes after the challenge ended.

I was top 5 or top 10 on all three leaderboards and have not received the rewards for any of them. I’m guessing they’re having some sort of issue.

ETA: just got crab and seed rewards. No birds yet.

ugh, was in 2nd or 3rd most of the time but then in the end a couple of people shot up the leaderboard and I wound up in 4th for the free the birds. oh well

I got the first two mini events right away the other one for Meeko’s Backpack came about 30 minutes later.

I'm annoyed that I worked pretty hard to get as close to pocahontas as I could(I was about 15 short) and I have to start all over collecting now. If I had known that it would have been for nothing, because there was pretty much no way I could have made it to her, I wouldn't have tried so hard.

I wish people would learn that if two or more people are tied for third place on these Mini Events you both win the award. No need to push the other one out! Lol but whatever

Yeah, I try to do the same thing whenever possible. Was tied for 1st this morning but wouldn’t be able to check in on the last 1/2 hour of the event so I spent 12 gems for 1 last collection and lock in first place. Hoping they were able to do the same and we ended up tying for first, but want gonna risk not getting that final collect and finding out I finishing second.

The 35 tokens will really come in handy and let me enhance Grandmothers Willow to level 3. Does anyone else find it annoying that enhancing a building isn’t instantaneous? I really think it should be! 35 minutes more for the first enhancement to finish and I think it’s 6 hours for the next enhancemen?

I'm annoyed that I worked pretty hard to get as close to pocahontas as I could(I was about 15 short) and I have to start all over collecting now. If I had known that it would have been for nothing, because there was pretty much no way I could have made it to her, I wouldn't have tried so hard.

I agree, that is annoying. Would be nice if they could somehow pro rate where you finished and give you an equivalent number Pocahontas items to start out with. What are the requirements to welcome her?

Last edited:
Hope I don’t jinx myself, but 1 day into collecting for Meeko and I think it’s going pretty good. 16/60 leaves, 6/40 raspberries and 3/20 ear hat. Parade float has payed off so far and given me 2 ear hats. Funny thing is I’ve got a feeling that the leaves are gonna be harder to collect than those 2 items. Since I don’t have Percy, Pocahontas is the only one that collects in an hour and while Dumbo collects every 2 hours I’ve got him off collecting raspberries. Looks like I’m going to be buying leaves from Merlin.

Just a reminder, the next trophy quests with Aladdin folks begins on the 22nd. So think about getting those attractions out in the mean time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!