Disney Magic Kingdoms

Or players could just off their damn flip phones and come out of the Stone Age. There is simply no excuse for outdated technology these days.

It doesn't even take THAT new of a phone to play. I've had mine for over three years now, and the game runs with no problem.

Three years isn't bad at all. I'm wondering just how archaic these devices are that a mobile game is going to crash it?

I did have one phone the game wouldn't work on. My last phone died before I was ready to get a new one, so I went back to using an older one I had (it's why I missed the Frozen and Mulan events). That phone would be at least seven years old now.

Only a six-second welcome time on Meeko, which was nice. Plus the 16 gems. First up is a one-hour side quest. This also opens a storyline task for Meeko with animation of Vanelope and comfy Pocahontas, but Meeko needs to be at Level 2.

Last edited:

Only a six-second welcome time on Meeko, which was nice. Plus the 16 gems. First up is a one-hour side quest. This also opens a storyline task for Meeko with animation of Vanelope and comfy Pocahontas, but Meeko needs to be at Level 2.

Good to know. I’m just need 2 more raspberries and then I can welcome Meeko. Now I just have to wait and see how long that takes. Could be today or it could be after the Hercules event starts. :rotfl:

Did you get Pocahontas comfy costume? When you get that far, let us know knowing if we need it and If so, they better give us a way to finish collecting fabric for her Comfy outfit. My bigger concern is if they do, they will reset the fabric count for everyone who didn’t.

Good to know. I’m just need 2 more raspberries and then I can welcome Meeko. Now I just have to wait and see how long that takes. Could be today or it could be after the Hercules event starts. :rotfl:

Did you get Pocahontas comfy costume? When you get that far, let us know knowing if we need it and If so, they better give us a way to finish collecting fabric for her Comfy outfit. My bigger concern is if they do, they will reset the fabric count for everyone who didn’t.
At this point, I'm thinking it'll be placed into chests, much like the other costumes that were once available.

Anyone know a site or google doc that adds up enchantment token requirements? Looking to figure how much longer I’ll have to put up with these common tokens cluttering up bronze chests.

Anyone know a site or google doc that adds up enchantment token requirements? Looking to figure how much longer I’ll have to put up with these common tokens cluttering up bronze chests.

Could be wrong, but I don’t think there’s a limit on how many you can get when it comes to bronze chests? I’ve noticed that I get still get them for common items I maxed out long ago. At least that’s been the case more recently, don’t remember that being the case before?

The max total for collecting include all attractions enchantment levels. But character tasks will only drop for character needs and all the next available attraction level. After that, only chest and attractions will drop additional common tokens until hitting test max total.

For example, all the duck tales characters I have are maxed out and as a result would no longer drop common tokens. Then not long ago, I got the money bin from a chest. So at that point the Nephews resumed dropping common token until I reach enough for level 1 enchanting. After that, attraction and chests continued to drop #1 Dime tokens again until I hit 150. Enchantment requirements are:
lvl 1 - 10
lvl 2 - 20
lvl 3 - 30
lvl 4 - 40
lvl 5 - 50

Which add up to that same 150. I COULD (and likely will) add up all the levels I have remaining for each family of attractions but that sounds super tedious so I’m looking for shortcuts to avoid it.

I’m down to just Frozen, Coco, Star Wars, Lady & The Tramp, Onward and now Pocahontas common token chest drops. Though clearly those last 3 will be with me for a long whole to come.

The max total for collecting include all attractions enchantment levels. But character tasks will only drop for character needs and all the next available attraction level. After that, only chest and attractions will drop additional common tokens until hitting test max total.

For example, all the duck tales characters I have are maxed out and as a result would no longer drop common tokens. Then not long ago, I got the money bin from a chest. So at that point the Nephews resumed dropping common token until I reach enough for level 1 enchanting. After that, attraction and chests continued to drop #1 Dime tokens again until I hit 150. Enchantment requirements are:
lvl 1 - 10
lvl 2 - 20
lvl 3 - 30
lvl 4 - 40
lvl 5 - 50

Which add up to that same 150. I COULD (and likely will) add up all the levels I have remaining for each family of attractions but that sounds super tedious so I’m looking for shortcuts to avoid it.

I’m down to just Frozen, Coco, Star Wars, Lady & The Tramp, Onward and now Pocahontas common token chest drops. Though clearly those last 3 will be with me for a long whole to come.

Thanks, kinda forgot how that all works. Really wish they gave us an option to toggle on/off the buildings icon that shows the buildings that can be enhanced. I just find them to be annoying, especially when the enhancements are worthless if I’ve got all there characters maxed. What, if any, negative would there be to level all the buldings up, to get rid of them?

I think the only drawback would be using up depleting a portion of enhancement scrolls that might be better utilized elsewhere at a later time, depending on how many you had/spent

Installed the update. Nothing immediate to do and no obvious changes from what I can see.

Playing on my laptop, it feels like the icons along the bottom are bigger, including the quests taskbar that is now permanently up on the left.

Playing on my laptop, it feels like the icons along the bottom are bigger, including the quests taskbar that is now permanently up on the left.
I seldom close my taskbar, because even when I do, it seems to eventually pop open anyway.

Just got the update and a pop-up came up saying "here's a gift - hope you like the new update" ... And it is a weird old timey prisoner garb Mickey on a weird chair

Prison-garb Mickey in an electric chair. Gonna be a fun update...

I’m morbidly disappointed that it not animated! :rotfl:

The most important think (for me) with any update is the size the Magic Kingdoms logo on the start/splash screen. A’m happy to report that it’s larger than usual and properly sized. Just woulda positioned it a little differently. Other than that the only thing I noticed that was different is that the quest window always shows now. Somewhat disappointed by that, but not a bid deal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!