Disney Magic Kingdoms

There’s another update in the iOS store, version 5.2.1, The description doesn’t give any details but it might be a fix for you folks missing ad viewing.

Here's hoping there's one for Windows soon. I checked to see and I don't appear to have one.

They appear to have pushed out some kind of in-game change that helps a little: for two days straight, I've been able to watch exactly four Gameloft ads the entire day. Yesterday, I watched three event ads and got the daily chest. Today, I was smarter and got the two gems. :)

I can't see making it to Owl, but I'm fine with that. I had zero Pooh characters going into the challenge. Pulled Roo from the free chest, bought Rabbit and his House today then splurged gems on a Pooh chest and got Pooh, tried my luck with one more and got Tigger!

22 glasses purchased. Three more, then Owl, and then I can cruise for the remaining four days. With 60+ cocoas, there's no way I'm not getting Owl.
I bought 21 glasses and will be done soon. Yeah.

Just a heads up, Owl costs 2500 EC to welcome. You’ll have no problem getting him, but it will just take a little longer.

When you welcome Owl, he has a 6hr solo task, no token drops to start

Thanks for the info! I’ll be welcoming owl Some time today. Had enough EC to buy all the glasses, but 700 EC short of welcoming Owl.

Has this Tower Challenge been much easier than previous? I admittedly completely ignored the last couple, but I really wanted Owl and the Tigger hat stand, so I've been doing this one. I've already bought most of the glasses for Owl, and I have over 50 cocoa. I've never been this far ahead. There were a couple challenges previously where I didn't come close to getting the last character (Cri-kee and the Mayor come to mind).

Another batch of cocoa at the end of the month. Back to back tower challenges

View attachment 514920

I really hope they don’t do back to back TC! 🤞 That said, it’s probably a lot easier for them to run a TC than a new event and I might prefer another TC than an event. Would love to finish leveling up all my PatF characters before the next event.

Has this Tower Challenge been much easier than previous? I admittedly completely ignored the last couple, but I really wanted Owl and the Tigger hat stand, so I've been doing this one. I've already bought most of the glasses for Owl, and I have over 50 cocoa. I've never been this far ahead. There were a couple challenges previously where I didn't come close to getting the last character (Cri-kee and the Mayor come to mind).

It‘s kinda felt that way, at least compared it to the last 2-3. It also definitely feels like cocoa is dropping at a much better rate. I’m sitting at 59 right now.

This TC seemed easier, think I am sitting at 60 Cocoas and should they do another TC let them carry over. I have nearly all the characters for this TC so have not had to use very many as I sleep at night. I am fine with another TC, and let new characters wait.

This TC seemed easier, think I am sitting at 60 Cocoas and should they do another TC let them carry over. I have nearly all the characters for this TC so have not had to use very many as I sleep at night. I am fine with another TC, and let new characters wait.
The cocoa no longer carry over if I remember correctly. They used to.

I have to admit, the idea of doing a second tower challenge right away doesn't have a ton of appeal yet with my limited cast of characters. Granted, I may be able to pick up a few more, but I can't imagine the configuration of characters and levels will be any friendlier for this new guy, and I was lucky enough to have Aladdin already at level 7 for Chapter 2.

The ad bug and how slow they've been to fix it has also left a sour taste in my mouth with these.

Right, no carry-over cocoa. But then, we just saw this ten days ago. None of us started with any more than the three they gifted to us. So why are we even wondering if they carry over? Short term memory issues, I see.

I really hope they don’t do back to back TC! 🤞 That said, it’s probably a lot easier for them to run a TC than a new event and I might prefer another TC than an event. Would love to finish leveling up all my PatF characters before the next event.
If you are still working on Princess and the Frog, then you must have hit a time warp in your game!

Pretty bummed to see another TC at the end of the month. As a long time player, I find them pretty boring with just one character as the reward at the end.

I have all of the characters for cocoa and still have <15 most of the time. I check my game a couple of times during the day(3-4?). Only have 5 glasses so far, so owl isn’t looking great, but I’ll keep trying because I really would like that character.

Pretty bummed to see another TC at the end of the month. As a long time player, I find them pretty boring with just one character as the reward at the end.
I find the TC give me time to catch up on the characters from the last event so I don’t mind much. Only take some attention not all.

Same here. Unless I really want the character, I've been ignoring them lately outside of clicking on the cursed buildings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!