Disney Magic Kingdoms

I am really surprised they didn't fill this last week with a mini-event. I guess they were letting everyone get used to the new character limit.

Last edited:
My Hercules set is essentially done, with only needing to do the final level up to 10 for each of the seven characters. Sometime when my magic is once again bountiful (I'm finally up to 615K) or they come up in a Tower Challenge, I'll take this on, but the magic has been hurting.

My current projects:
  • Leveling Judy Hopps (Level 7) and Nick Wilde (Level 6) up to Level 8 to continue the story after welcoming Chief Bogo on Monday.
  • Gathering tokens for:
    • Bambi - need 10 ears tokens
    • Bunny - need 9 ears tokens, but since this goes nowhere, I'll hold off for a long while.
  • Welcoming Louie (who I know also goes nowhere, but I've heard is helpful at Level 10, so I figured getting started now). This happens after Hamm finishes getting to level 9 later this morning.
  • Reducing token conflicts for Friday.

Might as well check/post my progress:
Gord - 6
Owl - 9
The Bride - 3

Kuzco - 7
Pacha - 8
Kronk - 7
Yzma - 5 (Ready for 6)

Just need a few more hats for Kuzco and Kronk so waiting to level Yzma until those two are also ready to level.

Guess I'll play, too.

Owl - 9
Kronk - 7
Pacha - 8
Kuzko - 6
Yzma - 4 (I really struggle with this one - I get no drops)
Gord - 6

My drop rates for Yzma have been really hit or miss. I can go a few days without getting one drop and then I can get multiples on one collection. Luckily I’ve had a few good collections, but she is still annoying.

Also really wish they would make ALL common items 1 hour jobs! I think it’s Kronk who has a 4 hour with a number of useful items? I never chooseit’s though because it also has the stupid common map which means that’s all it will ever return. 😡

Last edited:

Here's my list:

Kuzko - 7
Pacha - 9
Kronk - 9
Yzma - 4

Prince Charming (SW) - 8
Grumpy - 7

Owl - 8

Eric - 8
Flounder -9

Vanelope - 8
Gord - 4

Grandma Tala - 9

Other than ENG and the last 2 event characters, most of the rest are from chest purchases for collections that came up when I stopped playing for a year or so. I'm still missing 12 characters, but won't buy a chest with $$ if there is only 1 character I need from the collection so it will take a long time to get those. I'll be happy to get the stragglers leveled. I am also short about 400k magic to open the first new land expansion. I should have it by they end of the week if I don't level anyone else.

Last edited:
I have not noticed any difference in item drops for me. I noticed a big drop in the wishes and smiles. It was no problem to stay in estatic. Now I have a hard time staying in the top cheerful.

What’s better than one tapper? It’s two tappers at the same time of course!

These tappers seems like a real mess! The spider tapper for the one character looks really easy, probably to easy. Then you have the other two tappers that have really weird times. Many of the items collectors for 3 in Kingdom are only 60 seconds which is great but the 3 jobs you make with them are 2 to 4 hours. Then the 6 in the Kingdom jobs are 2-4 hours and the 3 final jobs are 8 hours.

Also, is anyone else confused about what jobs you should send your characters out for in these tappers? There’s so much overlap that I’m not really sure what to send them on yet.

Last edited:
If it were anyone else than you I’d be really impressed, but don’t you just need to go down the hall and threaten the interns? If course they’re gonna make sure you get it on your first chest! :rotfl2:
I was resolved to just throwing the gems away, especially after some other person was posting how he was using multiple devices to determine when the sequence would reset. Or something like that. His post made my dumb brain hurt because I'm too worried about real life to try to work so hard at getting one over on a damn phone app. Turns out my own method was far more effective.

What’s better than one tapper? It’s two tappers at the same time of course!

These tappers seems like a real mess! The spider tapper for the one character looks really easy, probably to easy. Then you have the other two tappers that have really weird times. Many of the items collectors for 3 in Kingdom are only 60 seconds which is great but the 3 jobs you make with them are 2 to 4 hours. Then the 6 in the Kingdom jobs are 2-4 hours and the 3 final jobs are 8 hours.

Also, is anyone else confused about what jobs you should send your characters out for in these tappers? There’s so much overlap that I’m not really sure what to send them on yet.

It's confusing enough that I may not bother TBH.

It's confusing enough that I may not bother TBH.

I just want Shock. The other leaderboards are already out of control. The Forest Friends leaderboard I am on, 1st place already has 30, to my 1. There are nothing but decorations and concessions for me in the NBC chests, so I am just slogging to get Shock.

I just want Shock. The other leaderboards are already out of control. The Forest Friends leaderboard I am on, 1st place already has 30, to my 1. There are nothing but decorations and concessions for me in the NBC chests, so I am just slogging to get Shock.
The Leaderboards are crazy, I am not even trying for on The Forest Fiends as I have 2 and the leader had 84 somehow. I am trying for NBC chests as I need Oogie Boogie but forget the rest but the new characters because everything else is pretty useless.

Agreed. I will try for Shock, but I'm not going to worry about whether or not I can do this. They are taking the fun out of it (for me) by making it too complicated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!