Disney Magic May 9th to 22nd, 2021 Eastbound Transatlantic

Looks like this sailing is back in stock (for now)! There are only 3 inside staterooms showing. That's it for the whole ship. Guessing a few folks moved their reservation to the newly released sailings later in the year.

ok - how many of you abandoned this trip and how many are you still loyal ?
We're staying put. :). At this point I'm curious why anyone would cancel (other than for personal circumstances)? Full payment not due yet and still pretty far out into 2021. Just interested in your thoughts.

We're right with you...and the 22may continuation. I'm not getting pre planning excited yet. Hard to do. Just waiting and praying. Come on Barcelona, open up your port!

We're staying in. We have two others booked before (and are thinking of sticking a third in in case one of those gets canceled) but this one is far enough away enough that it is the one we're feeling most confident about.

Hi everyone! Myself and my two sons will be joining you all on this wonderful trip. We have a b2b scheduled as well. It should be a wonderful new beginning for us all! I started planning for it when the booking opened up but with the covid-19 I sort of paused just a bit. It's refreshing too see so many going & who is excited again! I'll soon pick up the pieces, as we all do, and begin to plan again. We were on the EBTA in 2019 and stayed a week in Barcelona afterwards. I can't say enough about Barcelona!!! Traveled different places but next to Athens, it is one of my favorite, "feels like home" cities. We can't wait!
HI! What ages are your boys? We'll be there with our 14 year old.

Still here although did book the EBPC in November 2021 as a back up for this cruise so I can see how things are in January

Ok.sorry to say but I'm going to try the 2022 one when it opens up. Hopefully this will go for you all...have a great cruise! 😔😔😊

As this cruise has been cancelled, it looks like those that bailed and went to the 2022 cruise are the lucky ones.

Hmmmm -- I haven't seen anything about cancellation of this yet -- has it really been cancelled? i've only seen cancellations through February. We've not gotten any email either.
Thanks!

Hmmmm -- I haven't seen anything about cancellation of this yet -- has it really been cancelled? i've only seen cancellations through February. We've not gotten any email either.
Thanks!
I received an email from Disney and my travel agent, on December 11th letting me know this cruise was cancelled.
Sorry to be the person to tell you about this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts