Disney Magic Nov 29, 2019 3-Night Very Merrytime Bahamian Cruise from Miami

Mmills1214

Earning My Ears
I noticed there isn't a meet thread for this, so I'm starting one. :-)

This will be our sixth cruise, first time on Magic. My husband and I are very excited to be sailing again with DCL.

Question, has anyone else ever done the "Fish extender gift exchange"?

My husband and I have experienced random "pixie dusting" and pin trading, which was very magical. Which do you prefer FE or Pixie dusting??? Please explain your choice 8-)

Update, went to Walmart and bought material to make our fist "Fish extender". Super excited and can't wait to see the finish result.

Does anyone else do DIY or do you prefer to buy things already made?

Hi , we are a group of friends ... 3 rooms in total... we are interested in a Fish Extender gift exchange group....

I noticed there isn't a meet thread for this, so I'm starting one. :-)

This will be our sixth cruise, first time on Magic. My husband and I are very excited to be sailing again with DCL.

Question, has anyone else ever done the "Fish extender gift exchange"?

My husband and I have experienced random "pixie dusting" and pin trading, which was very magical. Which do you prefer FE or Pixie dusting??? Please explain your choice 8-)
Hi , we are a group of friends ... 3 rooms in total... we are interested in a Fish Extender gift exchange group....

Hi! I’ll join you guys on the fish extender gift exchange if that’s okay! I’ve never done it before! :) It’s me and my best friend

Hello! We just booked the cruise last minute today! It will be our first Disney Cruise and will be my husband, me and our 7-year-old son. Would love to do a fish extender exchange!

Hi y’all! Do we get a gift for each individual in each party? Getting my gifts together for everyone today!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!