Disney Merchandise Scrapbook Kits

tylerandalexsmom

Seriously addicted to Disney
Sorry if this is covered somewhere else - i just found this scrapbooking forum, and I'm so excited! If its covered somewhere, please just point me in the right direction. I used to get the scrapbook "kits" (paper, stickers, and paper photo frames/mats that had the year and various Disney images) at the resort gift shops. We go every other year, and I just realized I didn't get one during our 2017 trip (yes I'm behind in scrapbooking 😆 - trying to do that album before this year's trip!) I've tried searching online, and I can find up to about 2016, and I can find current DCL kits, but nothing for WDW 2017. Did they stop making the parks kits and only continued the DCL kits? Any ideas where I could find a 2017 WDW kit? TIA!!

Sorry if this is covered somewhere else - i just found this scrapbooking forum, and I'm so excited! If its covered somewhere, please just point me in the right direction. I used to get the scrapbook "kits" (paper, stickers, and paper photo frames/mats that had the year and various Disney images) at the resort gift shops. We go every other year, and I just realized I didn't get one during our 2017 trip (yes I'm behind in scrapbooking 😆 - trying to do that album before this year's trip!) I've tried searching online, and I can find up to about 2016, and I can find current DCL kits, but nothing for WDW 2017. Did they stop making the parks kits and only continued the DCL kits? Any ideas where I could find a 2017 WDW kit? TIA!!
Sadly, Disney stopped selling scrapbook park kits and scrapbooks around that time. They only scrapbooks and paper kits they make anymore is for the cruise line. The good news is, you can find lots of Disney paper and some embellishments on scrapbook.com and scrapyour trip.com and at Joann's. Michaels doesn't even care Disney stuff anymore (at least the ones around me don't and I live in South Florida!).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!