Disney Movie Club Question

Thalia16

Earning My Ears
Hi friends!

I am a relatively new member to the Disney Movie Club- my membership is 3 months old. I have yet to make a purchase towards my membership commitment. I guess I'm just a little confused on the exact qualifications that are needed to meet this commitment. Will the featured title always count towards the membership commitment? Or is there just a certain monetary value that must be met?

Thank you for your help!

Hi friends!

I am a relatively new member to the Disney Movie Club- my membership is 3 months old. I have yet to make a purchase towards my membership commitment. I guess I'm just a little confused on the exact qualifications that are needed to meet this commitment. Will the featured title always count towards the membership commitment? Or is there just a certain monetary value that must be met?

Thank you for your help!
I joined about a month and a half ago and have already met my commitment. My commitment was to purchase 5 Disney Blu Rays within 2 years which was VERY easy for me to do. The featured title should count towards your commitment as long as you agree to the featured title. You always have the option to decline it. Go to your account and select the tab that says "commitment status". There you will find how many movies you have had applied to your status and how many left you need to purchase to fulfill your commitment

account.JPG

As PP mentioned, Featured titles count toward your commitment, but only the first disc. For example, when Guardians of the Galaxy Vol II came out, it was the featured title but it also came with GotG. Only Vol II counted toward my commitment, not both, even though they were a package deal.

If you're purchasing outside of the featured titles, usually only full price items count. So if you've got a deal for buy one get on 50% off, only that first one will count since the 2nd will be discounted. The same rule applies to any sales they're having unless it specifically states that it's good toward your commitment.

Does that make sense?

You also have two years (usually) to fulfill your commitment so there's no rush!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!