Disney Movie Rewards - Bonus Codes

For a free call from a disney character, enter ENCHANTEDCALL. You can schedule the calls out pretty far if you want to use for a birthday or holiday.

Thanks! So some of you won't be disappointed, the fine print reads:

"Currently, calls are not available to residents of ID, WA, GA, KY, MS, NE, TN, and LA"

:sad1:

Thank you all so much for adding to this and sharing the codes and info. It is so nice to be a part of a community that is so generous with their time and knowledge!

Be VERY Careful about trying codes you might have already entered! I did that this morning and was LOCKED out of my account. I've sent a note through "Contact Us" to get it unlocked - I hope it isn't permanent :scared1:!
I also found a phone number that I will try when they open. It wasn't intentional :sick:

yes be very careful. Mine got locked last monday I sent an email to them thru the contact us and as of last night mine was still LOCKED. I will try to call tomorrow but I have to work so doubt It will happen.

Has anyone else gotten a "happy birthday choose your free blu-ray" email?

I have an April birthday and it states that I can choose from 5 (but it lists 4) blu-ray movies w/$2.95 shipping/handling.

Enchanted
HSM2
Meet the Robinsons
National Treasure

I have an April birthday and it states that I can choose from 5 (but it lists 4) blu-ray movies w/$2.95 shipping/handling.

Enchanted
HSM2
Meet the Robinsons
National Treasure

How exciting! This would be great! Hope they continue this for my birthday month.:thumbsup2

yes be very careful. Mine got locked last monday I sent an email to them thru the contact us and as of last night mine was still LOCKED. I will try to call tomorrow but I have to work so doubt It will happen.

I've been locked out for while (5-6 days? can't remember exactly). I called once, emailed twice and then called again tonight. Sue (the CS person) said she'd have to take my account to her manager for approval to get it unblocked. It was not automatically done. But once the manager approves, then it should be 24-48 hours.

We'll see...

Enchanted
HSM2
Meet the Robinsons
National Treasure

I have an April birthday, but haven't received the email.

For a free call from a disney character, enter ENCHANTEDCALL. You can schedule the calls out pretty far if you want to use for a birthday or holiday.
Thanks, I'll try that!

Enchanted
HSM2
Meet the Robinsons
National Treasure
My BD was in Oct., and I DID receive this 'gift', but I don't have a blu-ray yet, but for $2.95 s/h, I ordered The Game Plan, and gave it as a Cmas gift to my bro & his family! :thumbsup2

Does anyone know if we get points from DMR for Alice in Wonderland movie tickets? I thought we could but now can't find it on the site.

Thanks!

It tells em to click the banner for my call, but there is no banner

I did it a few days ago and can't remember what it looked like. I'm sorry I can't help. I do know that the promotion is still good, it is listed in their special offers section on the website. Maybe if you e-mail or call you can redeem if you can't find the banner :confused3

Does anyone know if we get points from DMR for Alice in Wonderland movie tickets? I thought we could but now can't find it on the site.

Thanks!

Click on Eligible Titles. The right column is "In Theaters"

Oops...they are listed there, but I can't find where you actually submit that you have stubs...

Aha...I found it under "How It Works":

http://www.disneymovierewards.go.com/member/movie-tickets

And apparently you can upload a photo of the stubs instead of mailing them in...

SO MAD at myself for scheduling the ENCHANTEDCALL call, and then NOT answering because it was a toll-free number during a family TV time! :headache: At least what I lost was free. :rolleyes1

SO MAD at myself for scheduling the ENCHANTEDCALL call, and then NOT answering because it was a toll-free number during a family TV time! :headache: At least what I lost was free. :rolleyes1

On facebook, it said the newsletter would be going out on 4/17 and that it included a code for 5 points. I didn't get the newsletter. Did anyone? Could you share the code, if you got it? Thanks so much.

On facebook, it said the newsletter would be going out on 4/17 and that it included a code for 5 points. I didn't get the newsletter. Did anyone? Could you share the code, if you got it? Thanks so much.

It wasn't a code, it was a link that apparently was unique for everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter