Disney Movie Rewards - Bonus Codes

buckler

DIS Veteran
Please enter any new bonus codes in this thread so we can all keep track of them. Also, PM me with any new codes or if you find a code has expired so I can update the OP.

Don't add "thank you" or "subscribe" replies to this thread. This way this thread will only get bumped up when new codes are added. To subscribe to this thread, click on "Thread Tools" above. You don't have to reply to a thread to subscribe to it. Thanks!

Older Codes Still Working as of 3/29

GOOFY for 50 bonus points (reported as expired)
9FTMRYWEK for 50 bonus points (Disney Movie Club Cycle 3 Bonus)
HT6G7K3XW for 50 bonus points (reported as expired, 6 Impossible Things Sweepstakes Bonus)
29VM48FNDZ for 5 bonus points (Feb. newsletter)

3/13 FM39V03SSW for 5 bonus points (March newsletter)
3/23 DMR for 10 bonus points (expired?)
4/5 POPULAR for 10 bonus points (Treasure Hunt)
4/5 PARTNERS for 15 bonus points (Treasure Hunt)
4/5 WILDFLOWER for 20 bonus points (Treasure Hunt)
4/5 ONLINE for 25 bonus points (Treasure Hunt)
4/5 GREEN for 30 bonus points (Treasure Hunt)
4/5 ENCHANTEDCALL for a free Enchanted Call (not available to residents of ID, WA, GA, KY, MS, NE, TN, and LA)
4/27 FPSNN83JX9 for 25 bonus points (Welcome bonus for new members, working for existing members)
5/15 Check your email for a message from Disney Movie Rewards with a link for 5 bonus points
6/18 9EKSMN38SH for 50 bonus points (Welcome Back)

Bumping.....hope someone hears something soon. :thumbsup2 We need codes, we need codes. :)

Ah yes, I had to dig back...I missed the post from yesterday for some reason.

They said, that there is going to be an email sent out today to it's DMR members. So I am thinking, that will have some code in it, I hope!!!

If anyone gets this email, please post what the code is on here!:goodvibes

Well I hope someone doe post it. I never get emails form them. I think my email blocks it or something

I was just coming here to do so :)

FM39V03SSW

5 points only though

On Facebook wall someone wrote if you updated your profile you got 10 points. I updated my profile on DMR and nothing happened? Maybe she was taking about updateing Facebook?

At the DMR website, I just entered the i code today (3/14) and it worked for ten points. I put in another code saw in one of the posts above and got five points.

At the DMR website, I just entered the i code today (3/14) and it worked for ten points. I put in another code saw in one of the posts above and got five points.

Do you just enter i? Becuase I tried that and it didn't work

I was just coming here to say Heart worked for me today. I didn't see it any where, just thought I would try out a PP idea. Good idea, so will the next be D or Disney?

Also, if you haven't done the blueray/HD tv presentation on the DMR site, it will give you 50 points. Just go into DMR, log on, press Blueray, click on View all and wait. One it is done you will be awarded your 50 points automatically.

:thumbsup2

I was just coming here to say Heart worked for me today. I didn't see it any where, just thought I would try out a PP idea. Good idea, so will the next be D or Disney?

If I enter "disney", I get that it has already been redeemed.

However, "dmr" gives me the "not yet active" message... :rolleyes1

Free Disney Princess Phone Call

Go to Disney Movie Rewards and enter the code GUMBO to get a free call from the newest Disney princess, Tiara! Once you enter the code you will receive an e-mail from Disney with an enchanted code and link to order your free call.

Also, if you haven't done the blueray/HD tv presentation on the DMR site, it will give you 50 points. Just go into DMR, log on, press Blueray, click on View all and wait. One it is done you will be awarded your 50 points automatically.

:thumbsup2

Thanks for the tip, I hadn't heard this one!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!