Disney Movie Rewards - Bonus Codes

If anyone has been saving for the Disney Studios Gold VIP tour, the points needed have been reduced from 17,500 to 12,500. Not sure how long it will be available.

It was missing completely for a while. I'm still 743 points shy of it though, so I hope it stays a while longer.

has anyone done the tour and willing to share a review?
I’ve toured the studios with the D23 tour a few years ago. I found it interesting if you enjoy the history of the studio and Disney animation. It went to the original buildings only, not the newer Sorceror hat section. I am not a big fan of studio store as most of the items there can be found at either a Disney store or at the Parks, there is a very small section devoted only to the studio itself.

Thanks for the reminder! I was surprised by the Sherman Bros. question - I knew they had done the music for Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, but I'm surprised they included a song from a non-Disney movie in their Disney trivia game.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!