Disney Movie Watching Project while Social Distancing

mrsclark

DIS Veteran
As something fun to look forward to every week (ok almost every week), our household has been alternating watching old and new Disney movies that we either have never seen or haven’t seen since we were children. So far we have watched:
Onward
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
Frozen 2
Pinocchio
The Good Dinosaur
Fantasia

Next Up will be Inside Out

What about you? Are you using this time to catch up on Disney movies you have missed or last saw a long time ago? If so, what have you been watching?

What a great idea! I haven't been doing that in an organized way, but I have watched a couple lately that fit the pattern:

Onward (new)
Pollyanna (childhood favorite)

I'm working my way through the Marvel Cinematic Universe in chronological order of events, I just have just watched Ant Man and The Wasp, so only have Avengers Endgame and SpiderMan, Far From Home ( the latter isn't a Disney one, I know)
I loved them all bar two, which were a bit meh, not bad, just meh, not going to name them. I have to say the Ant Man movies are seriously underrrated.

I’ve been watching or re watching a lot of live-action films. I really enjoyed The Adventures of Bullwhip Griffin with Roddy McDowell and Suzanne Pleshette.

i have a fascination with the Million Dollar Duck. It’s funny but a train wreck of a movie.

What a great idea! I haven't been doing that in an organized way, but I have watched a couple lately that fit the pattern:

Onward (new)
Pollyanna (childhood favorite)

Adding:
Bedknobs & Broomsticks (old fav)
Princess & the Frog (new to me)
The Color of Friendship (old fav)

Catching up on lots of missed movies. FINALLY saw all the Avengers. Had never seen Captn America, Winter Soldier, Dr Strange, Capt Marvel, and re-watched a few others. SO many references in Endgame make a lot more sense now.
For Disney, Just watched Lilo and Stitch this week for the first time. and Frozen 2
Also first time for Up, Ratatouille, Onward, and Monsters University
Rewatched several i'd only seen once, years ago, like Brave, Finding Dory, PRincess and the Frog, Tangled, and enjoyed more the second time around.
Watched Swiss Family Robinson, which I'd never seen..thought I had, but it didn't look familiar. Pretty sure I had the Disney book tho.
Lots of others. It's so great to have such easy access to everything!

I've been thinking about punching up some of the more cringeworthy classics. Top of my list is The Ugly Dachsund.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!