Disney movies before WDW trip

Mickey'sApprentice

Shamelessly demand, it works bette
We are leaving for the world on Sat. I plan on watching Mary Poppins tonight :happytv: and Princes & The Frog tomorrow night :happytv:. What Disney movies do you watch to get you in the mood for WDW?

Cinderalla
Snow White
Lion King
Beauty and the Beast
Toy Story
Pirates of the Carribean
Mary Poppins

These are my favorites (p.s. Mary Poppins is my #1 fav of all time:wizard:-it would have to go with me on a deserted island)

I'm sure there are more!!!

Toy Story
Lion King
Wall-e
Monsters Inc
The Incredibles
Ratatouille
The Ugly Dachshund

Mary Poppins
Finding Nemo
Robin Hood
Jungle Book
Pete's Dragon (just because that is my youngest son's favorite)

Peter Pan!
Cinderella
Monsters, Inc
Nightmare Before Christmas
The one where Mickey, Donald, and Goofy are the 3 Musketeers

Up
Toy Story
Pocahontas
Lilo and Stitch

I also LOVE listening to music from the theme parks while I pack, but that's a different story. :goodvibes

Wall-E
Tarzan
Robin Hood (one of my all time favs)
A Goofy Movie (another fav)
Nemo
Cinderella
Snow White
Beauty and the Beast
The Lion King
The planning DVDs!

20,000 Leagues Under the Sea
Lady & The Tramp (I'm 45 and I still cry EVERY time I watch it)
Nightmare Before Christmas
Brother Bear
James and the Giant Peach
Snow White
Aladdin
As many of the Treasure Box Sets that we can!

I don't have any set movies, but this year I decided I'm watching as many Disney movies that I haven't seen, or have only seen once and barely remember as I possibly can. So far I've watched Cars, Tinker Bell, and a Tinker Bell sequel whose title I can't remember for the first time, and I watched Lilo and Stitch which I've only seen once, and The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh which I haven't seen since I was little.

Surprisingly my DH is getting in on the action too. This year we'll definitely be able to recognize a lot of characters that we hadn't on our first two trips.

Monsters, Inc.

Peter Pan

Snow White

Sleeping Beauty

Chicken Little - The kids always ask to watch this before any WDW trip

Alice in Wonderland

Br'er Rabbit (Not a Disney film, but it gets us all in the mood for Splash Moutain)

Finding Nemo

The Nightmare Before Christmas

A random Twilight Zone episode from my collection - To make up for the fact that we never do The Tower of Terror

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter