Disney movies for toddler?

We are bringing our daughter to WDW for her 3rd bday in January. She has read some Disney books but hasn't watched any movies/shows. Any recommendations on any best ones appropriate for her age that she might recognize most in WDW? I love WDW but am not huge in the movies (I know, I know) so any recommendations would be great!
We are bringing our daughter to WDW for her 3rd bday in January. She has read some Disney books but hasn't watched any movies/shows. Any recommendations on any best ones appropriate for her age that she might recognize most in WDW? I love WDW but am not huge in the movies (I know, I know) so any recommendations would be great!
We live the Mickey Mouse short videos. You can find them in Disney+ and YouTube. Our 3 year old calls them “little Mickey” and they’re a great intro to the core characters.

At that age my girls loved Frozen, Winnie the Pooh, Finding Nemo, and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. If your child is sensitive or easily scared you might want to avoid some of the classic Disney movies. My 5 yr old had nightmares for 3 days after watching little mermaid and we're intentionally avoiding snow white until after our trip so that she doesn't freak out about 7DMT.

DD2 doesn't have the attention span for movies yet but she somehow knows all the princesses by name already.

Also I'll sometimes just show them the songs from the movies.

My little guy is 2. He loves Mickey and the Roadster Racers and all of the Cars movies. We watch clips of them every day. :laughing: But, it's worth mentioning he is also obsessed with anything that has wheels.

I think you should try Mickey Mouse Clubhouse for sure! And then of course, anything else she seems interested in. Animals? Try Doc McStuffins. Princesses? Cinderella., etc.

I like the suggestion to have her watch the "video" version of the famous songs from the movies. Some good ones: Frozen, Little Mermaid, Tangled etc. all have engaging songs just perfect for a little one and her attention span.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter