Disney Music Streams

phillychief

Earning My Ears
I use Sorcerer Radio, Spotify, Subsonic, D-Park Radio, YouTube and Live 365 to listen to Disney tunes/streams/loops. Are there are any other streams/apps that I should be using? Any info is appreciated. Thanks!

I use Sorcerer Radio, Spotify, Subsonic, D-Park Radio, YouTube and Live 365 to listen to Disney tunes/streams/loops. Are there are any other streams/apps that I should be using? Any info is appreciated. Thanks!
I used to be a huge fan of Live365 under their old system. Enough park stations to have me join as a premium member. Then the site went down when the cost of royalties got too high. Now they're back, but I haven't bothered looking at them again. There are some nice playlists set up on 8tracks, but I don't use it much. From what I remember, the songs pretty much play in order, so once you've heard it, the playlist can get pretty repetitive. On my Android phone, I have Mad Hatter Radio installed, along with WDWN-Tunes which again is something I don't use too often.

On ios, the only other one one I have (along with Mad Hatter there too) is Radionomy, which also has quite a few stations. Trouble is that many of them come and go, so it's been a while since I bothered with that one. I do have a bunch of favorites there, so maybe this evening I'll check it out again. I recently deleted one app whose stations all kept saying to listen on Radionomy, which is why I originally installed it.

Wow, I have NO idea if I've answered your question or provided you with any actual information.

Helpful information....Thank You!
Subsonic was my go-to app, but their playlists are getting played out. Not sure why they feel the need to have a Dole-Whip AND a Tangaroa station (these two can easily be combined). The WEDWay station is useless. Living Seas is basically two songs. Soarin', once you're past the pre-show, load, show, and exit tracks, is awful. Why not just load in the full 1-hour queue loop instead of the random tracks they play? Star Tunnel is half good/half unlistenable. Wilderness Jct is OK. I never bother with Main Street. Holiday could use some additional music. Great Music ride is OK for what it is. Staff Picks, Background, and Requests are all decent enough. But at some point, they need to update the music. It seems that they are more concerned about the app format than the app's content.

I used to use Live365 too. At this point I have just collected my own files. I get them from YouTube (easy if you know how). I have a lot of tracks, so if you're looking for any, let me know.

I used to use Live365 too. At this point I have just collected my own files. I get them from YouTube (easy if you know how). I have a lot of tracks, so if you're looking for any, let me know.
I don't know, but I'll have my daughters tell me how...LOL

This. I've got *a couple* tracks from ride throughs to fireworks, parades, shows, opening and closing announcements, area music.

That's along with all the official releases...it's kinda bonkers how much Disney music I have.

When I'm home, I tend to default to Sorcerer Radio through Alexa...especially at night when they do the music from the nighttime spectaculars.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!