Disney Must-Reads?

My fiancé and I are venturing around Florida as an alternative since our wedding has been postponed (late June wedding) and our Disney World honeymoon and Disney Cruise were both cancelled. While we are being beach bums, does anybody have any must-reads for me to bring on the trip? I am almost finished with The Ride of a Lifetime, but I’m looking for more historical non-fiction about rides and the parks.

Thank you :smickey:

Look up books by Jim Korkis. He has a ton of good books out there. I especially enjoy The Vault of Walt series. Lots of background info in those. Dave Smith's books are good as well.

I agree regarding Jim Korkis’s books. I can’t remember the exact title, but he has a Unofficial Companion to 1971 WDW which is especially fascinating.

Disney War by James Stewart is a must read in my opinion. That is more about the business and film side of Disney.

Disney’s Land by Richard Snow is a great read about the opening of the California park. If you are really familiar with the history it won’t have much new, but is really well done.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter