Disney News Round Up

So this thread has carried on and has proven to be more popular then I ever thought it would be when it was started a couple months ago. Yet now the board is getting LONG With pages and I think it is time we move on. So Rteetz to help avoid confusion we are making a new thread titled: " News Round Up". The name change comes from people obviously wanting to know more stuff about Universal as well as the other Disney theme parks rather then just Walt Disney World. Thanks to everyone who has helped with this thread although the biggest thanks goes of course to Rteetz. We cant tell you how much we appreciate your efforts. I love the Disney theme parks as much as anyone yet you've proven to have a strong passion to make sure people are in the know. So anyway its time to move ahead and heres to 50 more pages of great Universal and Disney news!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter