Disney+ News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally agree. I LOVED THIS SHOW! :D

We have no kids, but we watched and thought it was great! Funny, interesting characters and smart.

I'm going to check out Secret of Sulphur Springs too!

Between this show, Raya and Luca, Disney has been on a hot streak for me lately!

Same !!! Loved "Raya" and "Luca"- (geeked out and bought t-shirts for both movies LOL)
My DS10 watched "Secret of Sulphur Springs" and really liked it !!

Its really good- the kids are all very good- I thought it was going to be cheesy, but its really interesting- Looks like 8 Episodes total
I will also second the recommendation for Benedict Society. I just watched the first episode and absolutely loved it!

I can't say I loved it ... but I agree that it was way better than what I was expecting and I'll check out the rest. I figured it was going to be on par with an old-school Disney Channel low budget production. Disney+ has definitely stepped up it's production game beyond just the Marvel / Lucasfilm stuff.

Monsters at Work dropped today - the first episode was very good - very funny! The voice cast hasn't missed a beat. Two episodes are out now, and I assume it is a Wednesday show.

Black widow is doing good on Disney plus. Opening weekend for Disney plus reports are coming in it’s going to be around 60 million. 80 million for the box office North America and 78 million international. I thought the box office will be a little higher and Disney plus not as much. I guess people are still scared of covid or want to save some money if you have kids and watch it on Disney plus. I think a movie like this should be enjoyed on the big screen but to each their own.

Black widow is doing good on Disney plus. Opening weekend for Disney plus reports are coming in it’s going to be around 60 million. 80 million for the box office North America and 78 million international. I thought the box office will be a little higher and Disney plus not as much. I guess people are still scared of covid or want to save some money if you have kids and watch it on Disney plus. I think a movie like this should be enjoyed on the big screen but to each their own.

The closest theater to me closed permanently, so Disney+ won out on convenience. I had some cousins over for a watch party on Friday night.

Ok..I am very new to Marvel. Got totally hooked on Loki series!! Loved it!! So I'm trying to watch the old movies to get Loki's back story. I jus watached Thor and I swear that Jane is wearing Miss Minutes T-shirt. Has anyone else seen this? Is it just me?
https://images.app.goo.gl/EWDXi5f7XTE3Y6qc7

Glad you enjoyed the series, they did a great job with it!

That's not Miss Minutes on the shirt, it's a sun over a black cloud with two legs underneath. But they are both orange!

The ending of Loki really disappointed me. The series started off strong, but ended up kind of dull. Oh well.
I'm very mixed on the finale right now. think I need to watch it again to see. It was still a big moment in the series and a huge turning point, but the lack of any real epic moments for action or stuff kind of held it back for me too. Didn't fully feel like a finale, but it was rumored to have been ordered for 12 episodes initially, so this is kind of the midpoint and setting up the multiverse for the upcoming films. So it seems like this was more build up than pay off, which is alright, but not what I was expecting initially from the finale.
I do think the performances were great, and while there was no big action it held my attention just fine. My biggest problem with it is that it increases my issues with an earlier point form the show. I have trouble worrying too much about the branching timeline, when episodes 2 ending with essentially the same cliffhanger but was never addressed and seem like it was just resolved off screen with no trouble, so why is this that different.

I'm very mixed on the finale right now. think I need to watch it again to see. It was still a big moment in the series and a huge turning point, but the lack of any real epic moments for action or stuff kind of held it back for me too. Didn't fully feel like a finale, but it was rumored to have been ordered for 12 episodes initially, so this is kind of the midpoint and setting up the multiverse for the upcoming films. So it seems like this was more build up than pay off, which is alright, but not what I was expecting initially from the finale.
I do think the performances were great, and while there was no big action it held my attention just fine. My biggest problem with it is that it increases my issues with an earlier point form the show. I have trouble worrying too much about the branching timeline, when episodes 2 ending with essentially the same cliffhanger but was never addressed and seem like it was just resolved off screen with no trouble, so why is this that different.

Yeah, that pretty well sums it up. It doesn't feel complete, so I am glad we are getting a Season 2. It just feels like Season 2 should start on Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!