• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Observations and Ponderings

Mickey51

Earning My Ears
I must say that you never know what you will see at Disney when it comes to what people wear. I noticed that MANY people must have defective body thermometers. I know that many people from all over the world visit Disney that are used to heat and wear clothes that customary from their country. I cannot for the life of me figure out how people can wear blue jeans at the beginning of June. I also so many people wearing sweat shirts or jackets...in the middle of the day???? I broke a sweat just seeing them. I also noticed many different types of footwear in the parks. The usual sneakers, sandals and flip flops. What I was really shocked by were the number of high heels and my favorite-cowboy boots. I myself wore sneakers to the parks and had blisters after the first day. I also noticed many women wearing tights as pants. These women were all shapes and sizes. I am not judging but tights are NOT pants. If you must wear tights put on a sundress that covers up the back side. I myself am a Pooh Sized person and always remind myself that "just because they make it in your size does not mean you should wear it". I think that many people feel just the opposite. I could sit and watch people all day and Disney is a great place for this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter