• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney office makeover

DISchick

<font color=green>DIS Veteran<br><font color=magen
My husband went to a two day school related convention in November. While he was gone I enlisted my brother-in-law, dad and multiple friends to help me do a suprise makeover of his office for his 45th birthday. We both love Disney and he is a classic Mickey kind of guy. Here are the results(no before pictures, but it was stark white with a mish-mash of furniture...):

Davids Office 1 small.jpg

Davids Office 002 small.jpg

Davids Office 003 small.jpg

Davids Office 004 small.jpg

Davids Office 005 small.jpg

He was surprised and we both love it!:goodvibes

Jill

While I'm at it...here are the pictures of our furbabies' room just down the hall

The reason FOR the room...
group pic small.jpg

puppy princess room 002 small.jpg

wipe your paws small.jpg

This room makes everyone's life easier...they have a private door in and out with a tile floor. We don't feel guilty during the long work days because they can come and go as they please with access to air conditioning and comfy beds. My husband made the beds and we both painted...it was fun!

I love both rooms. can you tell me where you got the wall lettering? that is cool.

Thanks! I actually looked on the internet for the Walt Disney "handwriting" type font, then just penciled it on the wall based off of that. It's not perfect, but it worked! :)

Both rooms look great!!! I really like the Walt quote.

Your dogs truly are lucky dogs. :)

Both rooms look great!!! I really like the Walt quote.

Your dogs truly are lucky dogs. :)

Thanks! Yep--they are spoiled rotten, just the way I like 'em!:thumbsup2
I think the next project is the guest bedroom. I'll be looking for inspiration at the Boardwalk during our next trip. Might as well have a little piece of "home" at home!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter