Disney on YouTube

What is your favorite YouTube channel to watch Disney parks stuff on with your family? Looking to find some channels to watch with my kids.

Disney food blog, Tim tracker, Mickey views, DSNY newscast, TPM vids, Fastpass facts, JustinScarred, offhand Disneyland, and rob plays. There are more but those are the go-tos that I can think of off the top of my head. Also, This Orlando Life if you remember Oliver and Jenny Lynn from the DIS years ago, they have their own channel now... they’re a little less family friendly though.

Don't forget podcasts. There are countless quality podcast to listen to. I listen to them: at the gym, at work, in the car, doing yard work etc. etc. They are clean so I can listen with the kids.

TimTracker
WDW Couple
Prince Charming Dev
Dislyfeofours
ResortTV1
Jones Family Travels
See Ya Reel Soon
Sprinkle Me Disney
Magical Moments

Last edited:
We mostly stick with TimTracker and DFB, but I also do a lot of park tour/resort tour/ride videos as well.

My DS just wants to watch the POV videos of SDD and BTMRR on a loop. I really hope he likes roller coasters as much as he likes watching the videos of them.

I personally like DFB and Tim Tracker.

Michael Kay is my favorite Disney Vlogger. I also like Rob Plays for the history vlogs.

Tim Tracker
Happiest Vlogs on Earth
Michael Kay (and sometimes now his brother Dave Kay)
Resort TV1
Cory Meets World
Disunplugged - LOVE Pete's dining reviews.
Touring Plans (sometimes)
TPMvids
4K WDW

I love The Tim Tracker, but my 2nd favorite, especially if you love Fort Wilderness, is Roadtrippin.

Disney Food Blog has fantastic videos. Very descriptive and centered on interesting themes.

Michael Kay. He does a lot of blog style videos and includes Disney Cruise Line and Aulani. I've never seen someone LOVE DISNEY as much as Michael Kay.

Does anyone know Michael Kay’s and David’s relationship? Are they friends? Brothers? Partners? Co-workers? I love them both, but have never figured out their relationship. It doesn’t really matter, but I’m curious!

Defunctland
Tim Tracker
DFBGuide
DIS Unplugged
Bright Sun Films
Expedition Theme Park
Super Enthused
The Daily Woo

A couple of those only touch on Disney occasionally but I enjoy their content outside of Disney as well.

DarthVader92 has some of the best Disney entertainment (shows, parades, fireworks, etc.) that I have seen.

Thought some of you might be interested we are currently doing a giveaway on our current vlog when we went to Hollywood Studios last weekend.....

Does anyone know Michael Kay’s and David’s relationship? Are they friends? Brothers? Partners? Co-workers? I love them both, but have never figured out their relationship. It doesn’t really matter, but I’m curious!
Brothers. It is kind of confusing, though, when they wear matching shirts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter